versus character selection

Options
TxMoose
TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
i have 2 lokis on my roster and i usually use my lower level 55 loki for LR seed teams. if i select him and hit the first 'fight' button, then next screen shows the loaner loki and if i enter the fight, i have the loaner loki. it will not let me choose the lower level (level 55) loki. i can choose the higher level but not the lower. not a huge deal in LRs but if this came up in a real pvp event, it might be more significant. thank you.

Comments

• Joshe67
    Joshe67 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mine is doing the exact same thing in the sharply dressed PVP except in mine it will only select the weaker loaner version of Patch, and not my covered leveled one. Very very annoying...
  • TxMoose
    Options
    yep, that's when it becomes a real problem. good luck. glad mine was the lower and only affected LR seeds.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you restart the app, does this problem go away?
  • TxMoose
    Options
    not sure. no dupes featured until villain LRs roll around again - I only have a few. i'll tell u then lol. maybe joshe can try in the patch event.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is happening to me in Patch's pvp, I think.

I have two of them maxed (3/5/5 and 5/3/5), this is the first Patch pvp since I've maxed the duplicate. This never happened before, and I have been using both maxed and then level 140 Patches in his previous pvp or two (and for instance, in Hulk's pvp too). When I select the first one next to the loaner (the newly maxed 3/5/5 one) it gets swapped by the loaner in the TU/boosts selection screen. It happens whether the other Patch is downed or has full health. If I pick the other Patch it doesn't get swapped.

I tried restarting the app after forcing it close, it is still the same.

This is really a bummer. But I guess I still cared enough to report it here...