falcon pvp [loaner instead of rostered character]

Options
In the last hour of the pvp, i noticed i got the loaner falcon instead of my own.
At first i thought i selected the wrong one, but the second time i knew i had the right one, cause in the next screen i saw my falcon was hurt and i was able to use a healthpack.

Did this happen to anyone else?

it costed me round 200 points and a command point.

Moderator edit: added more detail to subject line. -DayvBang

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With falcon having no offense at all, loaner vs fully covered on a hop for t100, shouldn't matter too much, unless you were out for too long..

That being said.. if your falcon was previously dead, and had not been revived, that would be the only thing i can think of that would revert to the loaner.
  • My own falcon would have tanked 3 colors, so there is a differeñce in my own matches. (Lost 2 out of 4) where i already beat 10 in a row before with my own falcon.

On defense i think i was an easy target (lv 70 or lvl 245).

I lost 120 points when playing a match, (750 to 630) and some more points when trying to make up for these losses, so i got attacked more than normal.

And my own falcon wasn't dead: i had a purple timer and not a red one.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    While you might have lost your individual match, unless you *won* a match with the loaner, other players would not have seen you with your loaner. The game provides you as an opponent with the last roster you *won* with.

So while it's a bummer that somehow the wrong falcon got picked for your one match, you didn't encounter any other adverse effects from it.

(it's really easy to do and sadly I accidentally do it sometimes.)