Bug with Unholy Outlaw and two Hoods

Options
IlyaF
IlyaF Posts: 47
Hi,

There is a new bug with Unholy Outlaw character selection.

I have two Hoods, they are identical in every way, same build and same level (maxed). In Unholy character selection screen they show up next to each other with the loaner Hood on the very left, so it looks like:

Hood Loaner | Hood 1 | Hood 2

If I select Hood 1, everything is fine. However, if I select Hood 2, it appears to work, but when I go to the next screen (where you choose teamups), Hood 2 gets replaced by Loaner Hood. As a result, there is no way for me to use Hood 2. There were several fights I went into before I figured it out and ended up fighting using loaner Hood, obviously doing a lot worse than I would have otherwise.

Please fix this, and also I would like some compensation for the healthpacks I wasted before I realized this bug, and for making my second Hood useless in this PVP.

Thanks,
IlyaF

Comments

• Palaver
    Palaver Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have it much worse. I have 2 Hoods and I'm given the loaner no matter which of the 3 I select.
  • biryon
    biryon Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I only have one Hood and it's switching the loaner in when I start the battle. Made absolutely certain I have my fully covered Hood selected, start the battle, Surprise! Loaner Hood. Very frustrating.
  • Blinkxi
    Blinkxi Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Palaver wrote:
    I have it much worse. I have 2 Hoods and I'm given the loaner no matter which of the 3 I select.
    I am getting the same issue. Tried rebooting with no luck. FWIW, i have 2 hoods - 5/5/3 and 3/5/5.
  • Palaver
    Palaver Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Blinkxi wrote:
    Palaver wrote:
    I am getting the same issue. Tried rebooting with no luck. FWIW, i have 2 hoods - 5/5/3 and 3/5/5.

Exactly the same as me. Lodged a complaint and was told:

A) Force quitting the app and reopening resolves this issue (it does not)

B) no compensation as this issue "does not affect gameplay"

I wrote quite the angry email in reply.

Palaver - Thunderkittens Alliance
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    doesn't affect gameplay? when some cannot select either of their fully covered hoods? forced into loaners when you have multiple covered hoods available - sorry but it DOES affect gameplay. when you take one of the strongest characters with the least amount of health, there's a reason people keep one lower than the other so they can keep from tanking everything. at least my best team I'm running takes him off of black. he still tanks 3/7 colors which is tough, but he's off of the main ones I'm chasing.

edit: that response sounds like a big screw you to me.
  • IlyaF
    IlyaF Posts: 47
    Options
    I was told:

"Due to this issue being wide spread, we are unable to offer compensation to players on an individual level. It would be unfair to credit one player without crediting all players affected by the issue. Therefore, if there is to be a compensation, it will be en mass, and it will be announced on the forums:

http://d3go.com/forums/

We ask your patience as a decision is reached, and suggest that you keep an eye on the forums in order to receive the most current information regarding your issue."