Issue with the Loaner

Options
IlDuderino
IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
Three times now in PvP the game has forced me to choose the loaner even when I select my fully covered and levelled Fist. Once this screwed up my climb. The second and third times I could see from the team screen the same was going to happen but if I tried to put in my fully developed one it forced back to the loaner. I can resolve it by force closing and then when the game reloads I can choose but this is hardly optimal on a shield hop and there is a danger I enter a crucial march with the loaner. Does anyone else have this issue? I have never heard of it before

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    An alliance mate had the same issue w/ hood pvp event. It occurred for a brief spell, and then went away on its own.
  • Lightning_Man
    Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    I had a similar issue with the Thor tournament. I have two fully levelled thors. When I chose the second one I own, it gave me the loaner, once the match started. Then I was never able to choose either of my Thor's unless I force quit. Anyone else still seeing this as issue?
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I encountered this issue today in the IM40 LR's. I kept trying to select my 5/5/2 character instead of my 5/5/3 default. Each match I ended up with a loaner. I checked very carefully the last match I played to make sure I selected the build I wanted (I did) and that he showed on the confirmation screen (he did).
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I notice that both Lightning_Man & xKOBALTx mentioned picking their "second" of the required character. That one's a known issue. I remember there being a topic before about the 2nd version of the character being replaced by the loaner. I think they said they were looking into it, but I'd have to find the topic again to be sure.