Profx invisibility not working vs Ballet of Death[Merged]

Options
thanos8587
thanos8587 Posts: 653
her red hits you while youre invisible. icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

is this new?

Comments

• Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My question too. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So I am played by crash of the titans and I keep getting crushed by Electra even going invisible and it is because her shadow step is doing almost 1K damage to me even when invisible. When I look at the description of shadow step it does not say so damage to the enemy team. When I have used her in the past her shadow step only does damage to the target? Electra has no AOE damage but she is currently wiping out my level 220 Pro X even when invisible.
    Am I going crazy or is anyone else going through this?
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Invisibiity was broken in the last patch for everyone.

Your only hope of winning is to be even luckier than usual as all AP powers will now hit including shadowstep
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Her Ballet of Death is hitting my invisible Prof X, too.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As per other thread, invisibility is broken for all characters. All AP powers now hit through invisibility.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Flood CS with tickets until they mass comp LTs.
  • Dalbok
    Dalbok Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    They should gift everyone an LT at this point. This is stupid.
  • thanos8587
    Options
    so invisibility is broken and they run prof x in ddq anyway??

well played d3, well played. icon_cry.gif
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ticket sent. I'm done even trying. No point.
  • Roguewookie26
    Roguewookie26 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just tried to do the crash. Elektras ballet of death and shadow step both damaged profx even though he was invisible at the time. Tried putting out invisibility tiles both before and after she used her powers but nothing worked.
  • Japkoe
    Options
    Should Ballet of Death be able to deal damage to characters that are invisible or is this a bug?

I get that single target active abilities can not target an invisible character. I don't get why Elektra passive "Ballet of Death" is able to.

Am I just stupid and missing something?
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    +1

Either invisibility not working (don't recall taking match damage though), or Elektra's traps now see through inivisibility.
  • Roguewookie26
    Roguewookie26 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If this isnt fixed before the crash ends you should award a free legendary token, as this crash is virtually impossible without working invisibility.
  • wesley
    wesley Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Playing professor x vs Electra and despite being invisible her targeted powers are killing px. I lose out on an easyou legendary token because his powers are broken.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Congratulations, Demiurge.

There was ONE day where invisibility needed to work.

Can I have my 4 Health Packs and Boosts back, please?
  • wesley
    wesley Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Ticket submitted. So annoying. Anyone that tried should get a LT. What a waste of boosts and health packs to try again only to realize he is currently broken...
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The amount of bugs in this game, their reappearance, lack of testing - this all gets me so irritating.
    I'm software developer as well and I cannot imagine how they processes look like. Literally every patch brings some bugs, mostly easy to detect and offen the same as those which were already fixed...
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Invisibility doesnt mean "Inmune to all non-AoE damage"; in InvWoman description says "invisible character can't be targeted".

According to Elektra skills wording, Shadow step is not targeted and it could bypass invisibility.

On the contrary, Ballet of death is targeted and should'n bypass invisibility.

Sneaky wording, but we are talking ninjas here!
  • Stellarman
    Stellarman Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Have a same problem. Tried to fight Elektra for 5 times and every time it had the same result - I failed because the Invisibility does not work against her Ballet of Death and Shadow Step skills and she took me down.

I spent boosts and health packs for NOTHING... icon_evil.gif

You should really fix that before the event ends or give a compensation to people who failed to fight her just like me.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    smoq84 wrote:
    I'm software developer as well and I cannot imagine how they processes look like.
    No?
    Let me help you.

"Does the new patch prevent the game from starting up? If no, it goes live."