R90 bug: Passives disabled in final wave - FIXED

kilgarin
kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
I was playing DDQ just now on the last node using Professor X, Scarlet Witch, and Grey Suit Black Widow. For wave 1-3 Master Plan worked correctly. But as the last two goons were down around 1,000 health at the end of wave 3 Master Plan no longer triggered. I made several Match 5s in round 4 and Master Plan never triggered. Has anyone else heard of this happening?

Mod edit: modified subject line to add more info. -DayvBang

Mod edit: modified subject line again based on info from Demiurge_Anthony. This is planned to be fixed in the next patch, R91. -DayvBang

Final update: R91 out, confirmed fix!

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    kilgarin wrote:
    I was playing DDQ just now on the last node using Professor X, Scarlet Witch, and Grey Suit Black Widow. For wave 1-3 Master Plan worked correctly. But as the last two goons were down around 1,000 health at the end of wave 3 Master Plan no longer triggered. I made several Match 5s in round 4 and Master Plan never triggered. Has anyone else heard of this happening?
    EXACT same thing happened to me, at the exact same wave.
    Went over to prologue and Master Plan functioned normally
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting. I was just coming here to post that Seeing Red didn't trigger when Red Hulk was hit for 1000+ damage in the fourth DDQ wave. Conditional passives in general not working there?
  • CaptTrick
    CaptTrick Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Same issue here. Doing 3rd node of Cho's AR and worked for first 2 waves, but not on 3rd. Additionally RHulk's red never fired when attacked.
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Happened again this morning in wave four, last node DDQ. I noticed this time that not only did Master Plan not fire but neither did Psychic Convergence. Only in wave four.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Modified subject line to add more info.
  • Dayv
    Subject: Patch Notes - R90 (12/14/15)
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]R90 Patch Notes

What's Better...
      - Passive abilities (Carnage’s
    Alien Instincts, Bullseye (Classic)’s Contract Killer, etc.) no longer fire once a battle is finished.

Whoops?
  • Fratriarch
    Fratriarch Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    This new patch killed passives in multi-wave nodes.

I did both multi-wave dp daily nodes with a passive char today: Under the sea with 2* Daken, and big enchilada with khamala khan.

I killed the last goon in under the sea with a green combination, which was supposed to trigger daken. In the second wave daken had neither healing nor green interaction.

With khamala khan, I killed the first wave with a regular move. Second wave still had passive heal. I killed second wave with psylocke's red.
    I didn't get any heal in waves 3 and 4.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Fratriarch wrote:

I did both multi-wave dp daily nodes with a passive char today: Under the sea with 2* Daken, and big enchilada with khamala khan.

I killed the last goon in under the sea with a green combination, which was supposed to trigger daken. In the second wave daken had neither healing nor green interaction.

With khamala khan, I killed the first wave with a regular move. Second wave still had passive heal. I killed second wave with psylocke's red.

Ooops?
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    CaptTrick wrote:
    Same issue here. Doing 3rd node of Cho's AR and worked for first 2 waves, but not on 3rd. Additionally RHulk's red never fired when attacked.
    YUP! Same bug I encountered in the same node! And SW's blue CD tile was missing too!
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shame it has been released this way, since there was a first page player notice of this flaw, when the patch was preview.

viewtopic.php?p=453296#p453300

I also seen this coming....
  • Dayv
    Fratriarch wrote:

Bug thread here.
  • cydude808
    cydude808 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Same problem here
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Mr Fantastic's black countdown is also broken on the last wave of DDQ, it does no extra damage and matching Red, Green or Yellow does not increase its countdown either
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ha! Glad I wasn't imagining things.

So I noticed this on the Big Enchilada battle, and only on the final wave. Off by one error? Good job, guys.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hello all,

Thanks for discovering this issue and bringing it to our attention. We have identified the issue internally and confirmed that the last wave in a multi-wave mission do not fire passive abilities correctly. This is scheduled to be addressed in the R91 build.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Anthony
  • Rob13
    Rob13 Posts: 41
    Was using Charlie's angels for wave node in ddq and in the last wave professor xs passive would not work. Anybody else having this issue?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Missed the topic just down the page about this very subject?
  • Rob13
    Rob13 Posts: 41
    Apparently
  • Dayv
    Modified the subject line again based on the bug confirmation from Demiurge_Anthony. Making this topic sticky until the fix.
  • ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Definite bug, I have screenshots...

Using winfinite with the chars in this order:

IMG_1341.PNG

I have an under leveled 550 Prof X, so purple ap should always be generated due to gsbw, here are their stats:

IMG_1343.PNGIMG_1339.PNGIMG_1340.PNG

Here is the before (match 5 ready in the bottom left corner - 5 purple ap):

IMG_1337.PNG

Here is the after (critical tile where the match 5 was made - still only 5 purple ap):

IMG_1338.PNG