Quicksilver bug?

Options
RoboDuck
RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
Not sure if its a bug or intentional, but here we go.

Using his green power is not detonating blue when there are already 4 locked tiles on the board. Just puts 5 locked tiles on the board. Had it happen in 2 fights now.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Supersonic is a blue passive that triggers on blue matches. I'm not sure why people expected his green to set it off.
  • Dunamis101
    Dunamis101 Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    If thats the case, they need to change the description on his passive a bit. I hate having 6
    locked tiles on the board and the ability not firing.
    Its hard enough to get that many locked tiles on the board without something happening to them, and just for a minimal amount of damage. His green should activate it according to the description.

The A.I is not going to use it correctly, it never used his black power correctly. So now he has 2 powers that will be used incorrectly by the A.I.

The description doesn't say they will detonate if a match is made when there are at least 4 locked tiles. It says they will detonate if there at least 4 locked tiles on the board. It doesnt say the locked tiles will detonate via a blue match.

So I could see that causing confusion.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dunamis101 wrote:
    If thats the case, they need to change the description on his passive a bit.
    It's already one of the longest skill descriptions you'll find, but maybe they could replace the second-to-last period with a semicolon.

Or am I the only one that loves semicolons around here?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's a blue passive that only executes "Whenever anyone makes a blue match...." Quicksilver doesn't passively check for the existence of 4 locked Team Up tiles at all times, his blue ability checks if there are 4 before placing a new one. If there are 4 it pops them and deals damage "instead".

The ability text is fine as written.