Crash of the Titans Cycle 3: Elektra

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Last time, I had her at 1/5/4 lvl 172. Now she's 2/5/5. That means it should be easier this time!

Previous Runs

Comments

• Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My Elektra is 4/0/3 (level 130). I guess that I don't have a chance without any blackflag.png.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:
    My Elektra is 4/0/3 (level 130). I guess that I don't have a chance without any blackflag.png.

Of course black helps a lot, but I beat it last cycle with a 2/2/0 106 Elektra so I don't think your situation is hopeless.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a 3/5/5 L126 Elektra. I really hope I don't have to spend any ISO on here. We will see.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a 3/5/5 L126 Elektra. I really hope I don't have to spend any ISO on here. We will see.

I've beaten it twice from level 70 & 72 w/ 5-5-3 build. Plenty doable at 126.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just champed my Elektra, so this shouldn't be difficult.
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    Options
    1/4/2, this might be my first failure this round, but I'll give it a go!
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don't doubt it until you try it. I took my 3/1/1 Elektra from 70 to her cap of 115 and managed to beat Blade last cycle. It took a few tries, but it's definitely doable.

She's 4/3/3 now, so I anticipate it should be easier this time.
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    I can't remember if I won last time but this time my Elektra is Level 111, 4/2/3. I'm hoping that's enough to win without putting more iso into her.
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    Options
    1/4/2 lvl 150 has failed twice so far, will try again later

Had him down to 5k but it's so hard to manage the board. Despite getting enough black for 2 shadow steps he still got enough to get a nightstalker off (afterr cascading away my traps of course)

out of dmg boosts now so could be tough
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Did it on 3rd try with my 2/5/4 lvl 163 Elektra.
    Won a yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_e_sad.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First try the strike tiles got out of hand Before I could get Shadow step off and I lost. Got it on the second try though, and got icon_greengoblin.pngpurpleflag.png for my troubles - my very first cover for him, so that was quite nice.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1/5/1 lvI 120. I got him down to 300 something health, but I was down to 4 health. I got lucky when he dropped a strike title that I could steal for the last match. I wish I got a screenshot of it.

Got a icon_quake.pnggreenflag.png . Not bad.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Won on my fourth try with my level 133 3/2/5 Elektra, no boosts.

I really just winged this one. Collect/deny red/black/purple. Denied black at all costs, saved purple until there were red strike tiles to steal, tried to time my black to counter Blade's black when he used it.

Winning board started off purple-heavy. I let Blade build up some red strike tiles for me to steal, then used purple 2x, matched away the red and fired off Ballet of Death for 1000+ a turn. This turned into a DPS race where we traded damage every turn until I was down to 90 health and hit him for 1200 to finish him off.

Reward: greenflag.pngicon_venom.png now 2/1/0. Eh. Now 6 out of 7 for cycle 3.
  • tranceazn
    tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Black saved my butt, as well as purple. I used a level 147 5/3/3 Elektra. For my troubles got a purpleflag.pngicon_drax.png
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Won on 2nd attempt with level 120 5/5/1 elektra. Never got shadow step off, but did fire purple and red twice. Board was covered in red and purple which actually made it super quick.

The first match, I had managed the board effectively but black cascade for blade meant he was stealing 3 purple ap each turn. With barely any black on the board for shadow step, I got him down to 500 hp before going down.

This is a very puzzle questy match up and very enjoyable. Now I have a number of covered 4* I am clocking up wins this rotation. With ant man, star lord and xavier next up my streak is set to continue too.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I've beaten it twice from level 70 & 72 w/ 5-5-3 build. Plenty doable at 126.

Took two tries but was successful. Saving that sweet, sweet ISO for much more worthy recipients.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Three tries with 5/4/3 106. First two times I was cute and loaded up 125% critical boosts in addition to 100% match damage and +2 all, but I could never get enough AP before Blade spammed his strike tiles and smashed me away.

Third time, I swapped the critical boosts for +2 green/black, which eventually made the difference: with a lot of unmatchable red on the board, Blade still got a lot of strikes out, and I was down to 200-something health. Fortunately, the board also had a LOT of black -- I collected enough to cast SS once with enough left over for a rainy day, such as when Blade himself got a Nightstalker off. When he cast that, I'd already Double-Double-Crossed him once to pump up my Ballet of Death, and it was just a matter of letting him trip on my SS's (and recasting as needed) before he went down.

Got a yellow Miles.
  • TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    My 2/1/2 Elektra got him down to 1066 and 161 health in two of my five tries. So close. I'm going to try again, but I'm running out of boosts.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beat first time but a bit lucky (172 13 covered), double-purple stealing multiple strike tiles each time, black at the end just to ensure no cascades, red twice in the match to help whittle him down - and +max damage. Elecktra is terrible.

It was 25CP drop day as well: one token got me a HB to champ (I think I'm 13 covers beyond any other champed 4* on my roster with HB, can't not pull him), and one X23 to throw.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2/3/5 lvl 127, took about 4 shots to finally get a good board. This one is really dependent on getting a good board so you're not spammed with strike tiles before you can get a power off.

Venom Green for my efforts.