Crash of the Titans Cycle 3: Jean Grey

Options
2»

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3/4/5 took about 7 tries, and I took her from 147 to 166. I also tried to avoid using the match power boosts (because I expect that I'll need them for the Mr. F Crash), instead going with +2 all, +2 black/green, +2 blue/purple, but in the end, I swapped one of the latter stockpiles for a 100% match boost and won it on that try -- it was a huge difference maker.

I don't remember the details of the winning math after so many attempts, but I do remembering getting a red Elektra that I sold.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed and still took 3 tries because I was being cocky on the first two and not even trying to deny black & red.
  • lukewarm
    lukewarm Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    1/3/1, level 115- first one i used ap boosts and it was a long game, so 2nd try switched to maxed out damage boosts and it was surprisingly easy. With the boosts it seems like I was hitting her really hard, like for 500 per match sometimes. Denied red and saved green for when she was about to pull a pink switch. She didn't get off any red's, but also didn't get any criticals so that was a wasted power.