Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Devil Dino (Second Run)

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Back to Back? Alright!

While I did have Dino champed, I have not acquired any additional covers yet. Still at 270. icon_cry.gif

Previous Runs

Comments

• shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have Dino up to 1-3-2. I am sitting on 160k. If I level Dino up, do I have a shot at the crash? Thanks!
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have Dino up to 1-3-2. I am sitting on 160k. If I level Dino up, do I have a shot at the crash? Thanks!

You don't have to level DD up very much -- a couple players have beat his round at level 107 or 111 (and as I'm one of them, it's actually not that hard). See this thread to see how low you can go to beat DDQ
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got through with my 2/2/2 (level 127) Dino on 2nd attempt. I`ve used +1 AP for all, +20% match damage and critboost.

RNGesus rewards me with icon_lukecage.pngyellowflag.png bringing him to 2/0/3.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First attempt, L180 5/5/2 pretty easy.

Token was icon_spidergwen.pngyellowflag.png , bringing her to 0/2/3. Yay?
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last week I got through this on my second attempt with a 4/1/1 L111 Dino. Now he's 5/3/1, 133 and today's was a breeze.

My reward: blueflag.pngicon_quake.png

This brings her to 3/4/6, continuing my ridiculous bad luck of 50% of my 4* covers over the last few weeks being unusable.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Another first time victory vs SQ. No boosts either with my level 131 Dino

Got a icon_spidergwen.pngredflag.png for my troubles
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Completed with 2/2/0 dino at lvl 106. Fully boosted: all match dmg, green/black, red/yellow. Deny green + purple.

Easy.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First round, it took me 5 tries with match damage boosts and a lvl 94, 1/1/2 dino.

Unfortunately, used up all my good boosts and so doesn't look like I'm getting this second run down.
  • Sykosonik
    Sykosonik Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dino at 202 with 2/4/4. Easy win and the token pulled...

yellowflag.pngicon_blackbolt.png !

Best pull I've had in a while!
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tried a couple times using no/few boosts, but had to go with +100%, +50% blue/purple, and +2 all again.

Got a black Black Bolt.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled it out with level 90 0/1/2 DD. Fully boosted all match damage plus blue/purple and red/yellow. My damage was awful but luckily SG does not have a ton of hit points. Denied her colors, especially yellow, and with some luck eventually whittled her down. I think it was my fourth try.