Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Cyclops

Options
2»

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First try with champed 5/3/5, no boosts. Fired yellow, collected enough TU to get red ready, blasted IMHB, then got enough blue to get him on the ropes, and finished him off with match damage.

Got another Flaptain from the LT, I'm starting to get too many duplicates now that I probably should start hoarding.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    One of my easiest crashes so far! I've started the battle with a red match5 following by a blue match4. The rest was a mere formality. icon_e_wink.gif

LT gave me icon_warmachine.pngblueflag.png bringing him to 2/1/1.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No problems here with 5/4/2 Level 172 Cyke. No doubt that 5 red makes a big difference. Denying black is definitely imperative, even if you have to use your red or blue powers to do so. Cyke's yellow is so cheap that if you use +2 R/Y and/or +2 to all boosts, you will probably collect enough yellow AP by accident to fire it off early in the match to help accelerate your red.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My Cyc is 3/5/1 lvl. 150 and every attempt so far (about 15 total) has ended in a glorious defeat, I gues I'll just have to stop trying. Can't get a lucky break, and the AI is getting nothing but lucky cascades it seems. Either he gets to 9+ red in 4 turns, 11+ black in 5-6 turns or to 9 blue which results in at least 2 red matches for the AI. I guess beating a 5/5/5 Hulkbuster is not for me this time around... if only the devs had decided to maybe lower this difficulty a bit for the peasants like me who don't have Cyc champed..... icon_e_sad.gif (or maybe find a way for me to stop pulling yellow for him?)
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Level 94: 3/3/2

4Cyclops-vs-Hulkbuster_sm.jpg

standard...
  • KROPPE
    KROPPE Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Having difficulty with a level 192, 1/4/4. icon_e_sad.gif
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My Cyclops is 4/1/2, I tried at level 86, no go. Tried at levels 90, 100, 110, 120, 140, and finally all the way up at level 152, I got it done.

Maybe I just got a lot of bad boards, but having to deny all three colors or you instantly die is tougher than I thought.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Rick OShay wrote:
    Level 94: 3/3/2

Wow I finally won! First Crash ever, with the levels as above, add +2 red/yellow and damage boost.

Had 2700+ health left, denied only red & black, let him get blue as long as I had red mostly removed from the board.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took a half-dozen tries, several of those using boosts, but my Level 135, 4/1/1 got it done. +2 R/Y, +2 B/P, +50% R/Y.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Had no chance with this one. If I remember correct my Cyke is 2/3/1 lvl 152. Guess I really need red since denying those colors is difficult.