Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Professor X (Second Run)

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Seems PX Crash is the least stable. Opponent got swapped. Crash had to be re-run. Kinda looking forward to the next disaster. icon_lol.gif

Previous Runs

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As long as invisibility is broken, I don't have much of a chance in this one...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mckauhu wrote:
    It will be fixed, that's the whole point of running this again.
  • mckauhu
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    mckauhu wrote:
    It will be fixed, that's the whole point of running this again.

Yeah let's hope so.
  • Alaszun
    Options
    So...

When does this run? Are we getting two crash nodes on the same day (X and Thing)? Or is this running on another day in this cycle?
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Two pins, one crash.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Two pins, one crash.

Dude. NSFW.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also, my 5/5/0, level 145 Professor X beat the bugged Crash, so I didn't anticipate any problems with the corrected Crash.

Nor did I have any, although I collected a ton of purple so that I could try to keep my invisibility tile from popping right where it could be conveniently matched off, and that meant SHE wasn't able to feed me strike tiles until she was basically dead anyway.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    L125, 5/5/3 PX managed first go. She didn't get off black or red the entire time. I wish that would have happened on the first run.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Very easy one (since his invisibility works correctly again)! I made it on second attempt with my 4/5/2 (level 180) ProfX without using boosts.

LT yields icon_x23.pngpurpleflag.png bringing her to 4/4/3.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My first ever Crash victory! lv70 0/2/1 Chuck acquitted himself nicely. No boosts required. icon_e_smile.gif
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    140 5/5/3 win - got a blackflag.pngicon_kingpin.png
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach busted it first time, no problems, got an Iceman from the token, took him to 280, which gave me another token, got a Moon Knight from it, taking him to 274.

Wolveroach found this one harder than when he was broken. It seemed like every time I managed to get invisible, there was a match-4 to zap my tile, or only one move to make with made my tile vulnerable. Managed it 4th time. Got Doctor Strange purple from the token. Which was nice. Not as nice as yellow, but still nice.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I also won the bugged match. Beat this one using 5/5/2 @ 94 on the first try with +2 b/p, +2 all, +100% match damage. Went invisible within a few turns, then started denying black. Throw in a Double-Double Cross and a match-5 for me, and it was a walk in the cake.

Banked the LT for when I have enough ISO to max someone.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I beat the bugged version with my 165 5/4/4 Prof last time as well, but what a difference with invisibility fixed.

Stocked up purple to go invis, let Elektra collect purple to lay down some strike tiles, and with PX strengthening those tiles, I was quickly hitting her for 2k a turn and an easy win.

(LT stockpiled)
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think Prof. is strengthening special tiles at the end of his turn again?
    That is after cascades resolve and not immediately as was fixed not long ago.

Could anyone confirm?
  • mckauhu
    Options
    This time this was easy. Won with my second attempt lvl 135 Prof X. Just stayed hidden and strenghtened elektras tiles, got also one match-5. Had to be careful though not to break invisibility even once.
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Easy victory with my 4/3/4 lvl 209 PX. Rewarded with a 5 star.pngdrstrange_icon.pngpurpleflag.png