Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Quake

13»

Comments

• BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    I have Level 115 1/1/3. There's no way I will be able to do this.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Quake at Lvl 146 5/3/2
    Definitely fortunate to have 5 in green. It took 3 tries (first was at around level 120 and was a laughable bad luck disaster).
    On winning battle, added boosts to blue AP and all match damage. Denied green first, and tried to save up for 2 Earthquakes.
    The reason for not doing it right when I had enough for one, was because each time the EQ would setup a very dangerous board against me - more than 3 green or blue matches available that I couldn't deny to IW.
    Keeping yellow down was key as well, so that Quake's blue power could more likely ensure to remove her yellow invisibility and protect tiles (at 2 covers Resonance Frequency only removes 4 tiles of color choice).

Banked the LT for now, but my son will probably beg until I let him open it tonight...
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Oh hey. I didn't think I'd have the lowest:

111 at 2/2/1

I tried twice with no boosts and got smoked. Did one more before going to bed with +2 all AP, +100% all damage, and +50% blue/purple. Got a match 5 on opening, and continued with match 5 and cascades. IW didn't know what hit her. Barely took any damage, got green power off twice, finished off with a cascade from blue.

Got a green IW cover out of it.