Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Nick Fury

Options
2»

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1st try, no boosts, lvl 206 4/5/4 Fury.

Got off to a nice start, hit a purple before Mags got any power off, then laid Demolition down a couple turns later. A couple turns after that, Mags tripped over one and down he went.

icon_kingpin.pngblackflag.png
  • Razamataz
    Razamataz Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    2nd try with lvl 190 2,5,5 fury with 2 blue,purp ap got a blue chulk bringing him to 5,5,3
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Got it on my first try with my lvl 168 5/5/2 using +2 all colors, +2 B/P, +2 Y/R. Rewarded with icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png and I already have 5 yellowflag.png for her. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach's level 180 5/5/3 took 3 tries, Magneto kept getting cascades of red and blue, dirty cheating AI, Fury didn't have enough health to survive long after flying projectiles, so rather than be patient, try again and wait for a less unfavourable board, I threw ISO at him to take him to 200, used some boosts, and won. Got a Widow purple from the token.

Having learned my lesson, Wolveroach levelled his 5/5/3 from 166 to 185, used more boosts, won first time. Got a Black Bolt yellow from the token.
  • Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Is it just me or is the normally incompetent AI a lot smarter about match making in crashes? Seems it goes for what it should a lot more instead of the usual, like being three of a color away from a power and instead of getting those going for a color they don't have but contains two of their own countdown tiles.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3/5/5 145 Fury got it 2nd try no boosts. LT saved
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3/5/5 284, first try no boosts. Mags polarized me once, but I purpled him once (and the CD tile managed to proc) and got my Demolition traps out; I was especially proud that I left a match-4 for the AI that would also create a match-3 with one of my traps on it.

Rewarded with a black Gwenpool.
  • johnmcclane
    Options
    Wow, done woth a 11 2/2/1 Fury!
    Got extra lucky with some match-5, a couple of demolitions, 1 yellow and 1 purple. Survived a Polarizing force, then another one with just 3 TU tiles on board (he got a match-5 after the first). Won with 450 HPs left.

Edit: no boosts!
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, also looking forward to smashing this without boosts with my newly champed 272 Fury icon_mrgreen.gif

First go, unboosted. NEVER done that before. Feels good, man icon_cool.gif
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Had to level my 4/2/0 Fury to 147 but I did get it done on the 4th try. Used +2 all AP and +50% match damage for blue and yellow. The all AP boost helps get Avengers Assemble charged early. I got lucky, got an Avengers off then laid down a Demolition while he was stunned, which allowed me to adjust the board so he'd match one of the traps. He never got his blue off, and I was able to whittle him down just denying blue and getting some fortunate match 5s.

Reward was a icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png . I haven't been playing for a super long time so he's only at 4/1/1.
  • Jetmanvin
    Jetmanvin Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm in total shock here. Took down Magneto with a 1/5/5 level 111 on the first try! Boosted +2 b/p and +2 r/y. Deny Blue and Red. Fury's Demo is the key to victory.

For that hard won victory, a four star redflag.pngicon_lukecage.png Sweet Christmas, indeed!
  • royalflush95
    royalflush95 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Beat him with a 115 3/1/1 Nick Fury. +2 b/p and +2 all.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Tried level 150 NF = no go. Totally annihilated. Upgraded to level 170 and still mags was way better. Tried third time upgrading NF to level 200 and finally barely got him!