Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Thor

Options
2»

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My 277 Thor had no problem -- first try, no boosts. The match was unremarkable, as I don't remember many of the details.

Red Blade from the LT.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Very pleased to win on 3rd try with lvl 146 Thoress at 1/4/4.
    Being so short in red I knew it was a long shot. It actually helped to get hit by Rags red power so that I could get more blue, and therefore build up for the stun, and charge so many more tiles. Eventually got 20 red, Smited him twice, then quickly collected charged red tiles to smite him down as he awoke from the last stunned turn.
    Saved the LT for now. That makes 4 completed Crashes now, yay.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This was extremely tough for my 2/3/2 lv 147 Thor. I used the forum advice about saving up AP to unleash it all at once, but 2 red doesn't do much damage, and 2 blue only creates 3 charged tiles and stuns for 1 turn. Yellow is basically useless, and at 147 I didn't have a ton of hit points.

I had to take about 15 runs at it, using boosts on every attempt. Rags self-acceleration really helps him in a one on one fight; it's hard enough to collect/deny both red and blue since those are also his colors, but denying green is also tough once he throws out some charged tiles. If he fired his green it would typically down me (or close to it).

I finally won (with 55 health remaining) after getting some lucky cascades near the end of the match that allowed me to stun him multiple times in succession and finish him off with match damage from charged tiles.
    Reward was token_legendary.pngdrstrange_icon.pngyellowflag.png , so it was worth the effort.