Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Championed HB blasted this with one punch
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First try with the champed Hulkbuster...although the board was quite unfriendly. Lost about half of his health before firing off a 20 AP Repulsor Punch.

Token was a green Gwenpoole, putting her at 1/0/4. Why is Gwenpoole still in the token rotation, but Devil Dinosaur and Howard the Duck aren't?
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Took 5 tries but my 3/1/2 LVL 131 HB did it, had to use redtile.png / yellowtile.png +2, stockpile +2, damage boost + 100%. Got icon_miles.pngyellowflag.png bringing him to 3/2/2
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax wrote:
    My Hulkbuster went from a Lv94 1/1/2 to a Lv 180 4/2/4 since the last time it was in Crash of the Titans. It should be manageable this time around. Thank you RNG.

It took 5 tries (2 due to game crashes), but Hulkbuster got the job done. The Legendary token gave a token_legendary.pngicon_blackwidow.pngredflag.png (it seems this round gave a lot of people Natasha), so she's now 1/1/2--my best 5*. Not too shabby...
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed at 282, got Hulk on the first try without boosts, although the game took a while because of a lack of red on the board.

Got a red Medusa.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5/2/4 level 135 Lost
    Leveled Him up to 144 and eeked out a win
    Got my first 5 Star Thanos Cover (green)
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4/2/5 HB at lvl 146 got it done first try. Used AP boosts just to be safe, not sure if needed.
    Definitely prioritized blue surprisingly, then red. That made a lot of green on the board go bye bye.
    Of course the only Clap he got on me took out both of my Overdrive strike tiles, but I soon got to 30 red aaaaand punch.
    Will open the LT tomorrow.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got it first try with my 3/1/3 131 with +2r+y/+2 all and r+y 50% boost.

Had a very green/red lite board, saved 30 Red, hit and built up red again to beat him.

Got a XFWolvie to add champ level.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Champ IMHB handled it first try without boosts. He did get me to about 1/3 health, but a blackflag.png followed by a redflag.png handled it.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Forgot to post this yesterday but I managed to barely win with my 1/5/1 level 156 (maximum).
    With only one red cover, you're doing a measly 3500 damage with 30 AP (and triggering Anger); additionally, using my best power (black) lopped off more than 10% of my health pool.

I used +2 black AP and then +20% r/y and g/b match damage boosts - I did not want to go higher because damage boost+strike tile damage has the potential to trigger Anger on every match.

I think I had to try 4 times. On the winning run, I got strike tiles out early and was able to strongly deny red and green. My match damage with strike tiles stayed under the Anger threshold.
    I think he maybe got one green off, but I just kept whittling him down until I could finally finish him with my red (I had maybe 800 health remaining).

Reward was icon_warmachine.pngblueflag.png , he is 3/3/3 which is nice.