Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Miles Morales

Anon
Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
I don't remember this Crash, but I'm certain I've lost. My Miles is 111 3/2/1. Who was the opponent?

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2017
    Star Lord. Beat it last time with a 2/1/2.. Wasn't too difficult with invisibility but I'm curious how it will work this time against a much better SL. Although Miles got a small tweak, it will be harder to stay invisible.

Update: My 2/2/4 at 94 lost the first time due to her lucking into all the good matches. I decided to lvl him to 168 max with 2+ R/Y, +2 P/Bl, +2 All AP Boosts. Once I became Invisible, the match was simple. Despite her Red having an AOE component, she cannot use it against you when you are invisible.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,276 Chairperson of the Boards
    Star Lord. Beat it last time with a 2/1/2.. Wasn't too difficult with invisibility but I'm curious how it will work this time against a much better SL. Although Miles got a small tweak, it will be harder to stay invisible.

I haven't played with Miles since his tweak, so apologies if this is a stupid question: Why would it be harder to stay invisible?

Won't it be easier to stay invisible, now that surprise only activates with invisibility on the board?
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Was able to get this done last time with a 1/0/0 LVL 70 icon_miles.png hopefully this time will be easier with a 3/3/2 lvl168 even with the changes to both characters
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know I was victorious level 94 last time (because I just leveled my Miles FROM 94 to 152) but I don't remember what his coverage was. Might have been 1/2/1 or 2/1/1.

3/3/1 this time, and with some added health, so I'm hopeful of a repeat win. Not necessarily optimistic, because Star-Lord is much improved, but hopeful.
  • Kasemaus
    Kasemaus Posts: 10
    edited February 2017
    It's been changed, now he's facing SpiderWoman_icon.PNG I'll see how I get on...

My 2/4/2 Miles barely managed to beat her first try. Her purple move will remove your invisiblity tile so watch out for that! token_legendary.png added to the hoard icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    4/3/3 lvl 209 Miles. Once you hide, it's a cake walk.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kasemaus wrote:
    It's been changed, now he's facing SpiderWoman_icon.PNG I'll see how I get on...
    Well, that explains why they Went ahead with the Crash even though Star-Lord is still bugged.
    Haven't done the fight yet, but I am Confident my champion Miles will be able to pull it off.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    They pulled the ol' switcheroo it was SpiderWoman_icon.PNG instead of icon_starlord.png. Either way did it 1st try without any boosts with my 3/3/2 LVL 168 icon_miles.png. Collected purpletile.png went invisible then collected 16 yellowtile.png and 30 purpletile.png then surprise her to death.
    token_legendary.png have me drstrange_icon.pngyellowflag.png taking him to 3/1/3 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    my 94 3/3/4 Miles won first go. R/Y, B/P and all boosts, although I don't think I actually needed them.

Got a blackflag.pngicon_caroldanvers.png taking her to 1/2/2
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    First try 5/5/3 level 120 with no boosts. Just got invisibility going threw power and responsibility then one last surprise.

Got a five strange blue out of it.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,276 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took my L141, 5/4/2 Miles 3 tries (no boosts).

Couldn't keep my invisibility out, but finally managed in the end.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I've made it on first attempt with my 2/5/3 (level 188) Miles. I gathered purple, went invisible, used yellow to get bonus AP and a few Venom Blasts & one Suprise! later Spider-Woman was downed.

LT is stockpiled.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Last time: won on my second try with a lv 111 3/1/3 Miles. Before that: won with a lv 90 2/0/1 Miles after many attempts.

This time: Spider-Woman instead of Star-Lord! My Miles is now lv 111 5/3/5, but my strat was pretty much the same: collect purple and hide, hide, hide.

Once I went invisible, I just kept collecting AP (I prioritized purple -> red -> black -> yelow) and made sure I always had enough purple to go invisible again if my tile got matched away. Eventually put down a lot of web tiles, stunned her once and clobbered her with my purple. Finished at almost full health. I'd imagine this would be pretty doable for players at lower levels/covers with a friendly enough board.

Reward: redflag.pngicon_warmachine.png (already 4/5/4 / lv 111, so probably 1000 ISO.)
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    1st try with unboosted 120 Miles at 3/2/5. The redflag.png was key - stunning her to avoid any matches. She fired her blackflag.png once which I just waited out, and her purpleflag.png twice, which overwrote my invis. I had enough damage from the redflag.png to finish her off.

Token was added to the pile since I'm saving ISO to max other 4 star.png .
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Won on first try with my 168 4/2/4 Miles but it was close. I even used + R/Y, B/P and All boosts. Went invisible as soon as I could but she got rid of it and I had to race to get more purple. Went invisible again and accumulated more purple so I could finish her off with Surprise.
    Sadly got a redflag.pngicon_drax.png which I do not need.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Got it first try with my newly champed (just yesterday) Miles at 5/3/5, using ap boosts for r/y &blu/p with rainbow damage. Glad I champed him because she matched away my invisi tile the first two times it went out and did serious damage with her traps. Finally got one invisi tile out in a good position (and it does hide you from those traps too) to put her down with a surprise.

Got me a blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png, which gave me a champ reward of enough CP for me to buy another LLT, which got me a token_legendary.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_blackwidow.png, bringing her to 2/5/3. Gonna keep pulling from Latest’s until she’s kicked out by King Panther any day now, then start hoarding.
  • thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    0/3/3 didn't have a whole lot of hope without purple. Lost convincingly at lvl 111; spent some iso8.png to cap him at 147; still lost but was close enough to try some boosts and won on the 2nd try with boosted redtile.pngyellowtile.png . Interestingly enough, got a redflag.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNG from the LT.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    This is one of the easiest ones...since you're collecting purpletile.png you barely have to worry about her power that will take away your invisibility.

I got invis, hit her with a couple of venom bombs, used yellow to get out a few more web tiles and waited until surprise would kill her.

Got a icon_nickfury.png champ level for my troubles.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    Just defeated it with a lvl 70 2/0/0 Miles! I did boost with +2bp and +2all to make sure I got that purple match first and went invisible.

Because of my low match damage and her Seeking Redemption, it took a few years to beat, but I did it!

Like the uncool guy I am, I am saving the LT for when I have slots for a bunch of 5*s.
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Got her with lvl 70 at 1/0/0, yielded me a champ level for Elektra.