Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: The Hulk

Options
2»

Comments

• Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Won 1st try with 3/3/2 lvl 100. Added green AP boost, but should have added blue.
    It was a very blue starved board so the Masterminds were weak, but had to use them on Beasts blue CD.
    You Must ensure Beast does not have a blue special out if he gets his green power, Animal Inside.
    Fortunately black was available so Hotdog Stand kept charging up the few blues that were on the board.
    Beast got a cascade and used Medical Marvel with 146 health left... But, TA Hulk got the final blow when both characters had less than 1000 health.
    Will pull the LT when Black Panther enters Latest Legends.
  • 11rileyj
    11rileyj Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I got a bit lucky towards the end but I won on the first try with my 2/2/2 109 CHulk. It was looking bad after he fired Medical Marvel when we were both low on health but I got a cascade that let me fire green twice. I ended with 309 hit points. purpleflag.pngicon_starlord.png from the token.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anon wrote:
    My Hulk is level 110 5/2/2. Should I put some more levels into him? Or will this be enough?

Leveled to 118. First try was to test the waters. Didn't do well but developed the game plan.

Second try I focused on denying Blue while matching green. Eventually got 17 green and 13 blue. Used green and Beast had under 6k health left. From then on I focused on green and fired off another punch. RIP Hank.

Got a Black Thanos cover. He's now 2/2/3 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • monstermike
    Options
    5/5/2 @ 180.

1st try. Pulled an unusable Fury.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Took two tries with 5/3/4 lv156 Hulk using green and blue damage boosts. I only lost the first one because the AI got some fairly ridiculous early cascades to hit me with a powered up green and then get a bunch of blue special tiles out. I thumped him badly in my second try with 2x green punches. Stockpiled the LT for now.
  • Peelman
    Peelman Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Got it on the second try with lvl 147 4/2/0 Hulk with no boosts, barely! Had 26 health left on last turn when my blue countdown tile went off that caused a green match giving me just enough for a finishing Mastermind Excello.

LT = yellowflag.pngicon_kingpin.png
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Easy victory (first attempt, no boosts) for champed Cho. My CD resolved 3-5 times, and one punch was enough to down Beast.

Got a blue War Machine.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1/1/3
    Boost: All match dmg, green/black dmg, blue/something dmg

First try with boosts.

IMHB blue as reward
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That was pretty easy. Cho is 145 5/4/4

used +2 to blue +2 green, +2 all. Saved up for enough blue to get the double dmg and fired off two greens. Game over. Just deny his blue which is great because you want blue any way.

Got medusa_icon.pngpurpleflag.png 0/0/3 now for her
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3/1/3, 152. Four tries, I think, and the winning match was +20% G/Blk, +2 G/Blk.

Frustrating on the times I thought I nearly had him, and he got 11 yellow to heal. Then he'd keep cascading into the green or blue he'd need to turn the match in his favour. I was finally able to a) deny blue and b) keep enough green stockpiled to destroy his CD tile when he spawned it, and wear him down that way.

Nick Fury with the token. Spits. He's already 13 covers. I'll have to consider taking him to champ I guess.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3/2/0 level 70 all match bonus, green/black bonus, blue/purple bonus and I beat him!

Stockpiled the token.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LVL 111, 2/2/1 - no luck so far (only two tries though). First time I had a great board but only boosted b/g and b/p purple match damage. Next time I added a +40% all match damage, and the board cascaded into a couple of blue match-4s for Beast early...back to the drawing board.

Edit: Finally broke through on the 8th/9th try, +50% b/p, b/g, r/y and a few breaks. Beast matched away his own mutagenic tile once, both animal insides were without a blue special tile, and he only used medical marvel once.

All that work and the token_legendary.png was a IMHB redflag.png - the champ level rewarded another token_legendary.png which led to an Eddie Brock greenflag.pngicon_e_sad.gif

The same Eddie Brock I have fully covered at 125 and sold two covers for a week back (to champ Pun Max instead). Now I have two more covers in the queue and zero desire (and a shortage of about 120K ISO) to champ him...
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Champed Cho had no trouble, despite Beast falling into three match-5s and a mess of AP on the first two turns. Cho simply has too much health, and his CD hitting for regular damage and generating green eventually meant a 10k finisher.

reward: icon_redhulk.png (champ level)
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3/3/0 chulk - level 147 - failed first go with no boosts, but I definitely feel this one is winnable (which would be my first ever crash win)
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yep first crash win,yay!