**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Hey guys, I'm passing by to introduce myself to the group and to say that I will do my best to help us achieve our goals! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Hey guys, I'm passing by to introduce myself to the group and to say that I will do my best to help us achieve our goals! icon_e_smile.gif

welcome aboard Angelo! We are glad to have you...
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2015
    Welcome to this special edition, where we can see the last performance of the man, the myth, the legend, that is D2KM before his retirement. Amazing musical and visual performance´s for his entrance, the most most decorated ever King of pvp in history in Lock and Load, the crown is chanting D2KM, D2KM, D2KM! D2KM is posing while the fireworks exploded behind him. the crowd go nuts and we can hear "ONE MORE MATCH, ONE MORE MATCH, ONE MORE MATCH". What a opening for our commander last match! There is nothing like this ... Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's analysis for the last events:
    pve Webslinger 15 875 rank 44

1) pvp Webslinger -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Logan.1909 1125 +1 (+121 pts)
    D2KM_ 1035 +2 (+57 pts)
    Darkron 1011 +7 (+179 pts)
    fishcake89 939 +5 (+100 pts)
    Mjmacka 903 -4 (-102 pts)
    2) BAAAAM!! What a way to conclude his last match D2KM his first on the top and only few minutes left before the end of the events. D2KM will leave with another crown to add to all his awards. WHAM!!! What a shocker!!!! Logan backstab D2KM to beat him easily by 100 pts. OMG!!! No one can beleive this on his last match where we had a consensus among LL members to have D2KM leave with honor and pride. New King of pvpv is Logan.1909! Unbelievable, everybody is schocked by what we just saw a fallen king. Ackerlight come to congrats the new king and says that if D2KM is the King is because he left him the spot and says that whenever he want he is ready to challenge him for the crown because everybody know that this will not be is final retirement. Ackerlight shook hands and hugged D2KM (they have a history together see their post hahaha!), they raised each other's arms in a show of respect and fireworks went off.

3) Special Award achievement ("If you want to be the man, you got to beat the man!") to Logan.1909 who just beat The triple Crown King of 3 seasons D2KM in his last match.
    4) Special Award achievement ("1k") to D2KM_ , Logan.1909 and Darkron and congrats on Logan.1909 and Darkron who just beat his personal highscore, well done!
    5) Special Award achievement (“Gimme a lift up there”) to fishcake89 who enter the top5 for the first time this season!!! Things are shacking up in our top5, one thing is sure, everybody should better clench up, to be part of this, competition is strong to be part of top5.
    6) Special Award achievement (“Lifetime Achievement”) to D2KM who did a spectacular work with us and was able to keep the crown of King of pvp for 3 seasons and this with all the commander task. Almost lost it one season because of Ackerlight but he step down since he was not able to followup in pve so D2KM was able to continue to reign.
    7) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 003 pts
    8) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 838 pts
    9) We have played for an average per member of 794 pts.
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Darkron 1011 +7 (+179 pts)
    Logan.1909 1125 +1 (+121 pts)
    salmas 812 +5 (+115 pts)
    fishcake89 939 +5 (+100 pts)

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis icon_e_wink.gif.
  • nice analysis Mal, as usual. And thans for the award for season X, i started feeling like a dive, i hope it won't be overwhelmed with this price icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
    Salgy congratulation for your promotions, so how it feels to be a commander?
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Malorick wrote:
    Welcome to this special edition, where we can see the last performance of the man, the myth, the legend, that is D2KM...

...everybody know that this will not be is final retirement....

6) Special Award achievement (“Lifetime Achievement”) to D2KM who did a spectacular work with us and was able to keep the crown of King of pvp for 3 seasons and this with all the commander task.

Haha thanks Malorick!! I highlighted a few of my favorite sections icon_e_biggrin.gif i really appreciate the special award icon_e_biggrin.gif its been great watching this group evolve from top 150 pvp to top 50! icon_cool.gif what a wild, fun ride its been.

Logan took me out, no doubt about that! But I am ok with that icon_e_smile.gif

And you know ill be back at somepoint...i just cant fully quit this game! Haha

*also still waiting for that ackerlight hug hahaha
  • Bonsoir bonne nuit ou bonne journée a tous icon_lol.gif
  • Hey I am looking for my first competitive alliance. I have outgrown the ambitions of my first alliance. I hit the top progression of pve every time since I started 179 days ago. I also hit top 100 in PvP always, and can make top 25 if I push. I have a fully covered hood and am one red cover from full on lazy thor and hulk. I am wanting to work with an alliance long term to maximize my efforts since I currently carry my alliance too much. Gamer tag is Argonia.
  • Salgy
    Reid - conformément à

5EYARrI.jpg?2
    lien ici: http://i.imgur.com/5EYARrI.jpg?2

J2ZsCNU.jpg?2
    lien ici: http://i.imgur.com/J2ZsCNU.jpg?2

UCGEtOH.jpg?3
    http://i.imgur.com/UCGEtOH.jpg?3

bpce774.jpg?2
    lien ici: http://i.imgur.com/bpce774.jpg?2

NKTHvxe.jpg?2
    lien ici: http://i.imgur.com/NKTHvxe.jpg?2

se il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir si vous voulez que je fasse des changements!
  • Salgy
    D2KM_ wrote:
    And you know ill be back at somepoint...i just cant fully quit this game!

i couldn't believe the timing... the very first pve after you retire is your favorite character?!? talk about dumb luck icon_e_biggrin.gif

hopefully things are going great with the new job responsibilities...
  • hello
    do you have any spots open for any of your alliances. I'm a 2to3 transition. I always play pve and always surpass the high reward point score. Pvp I am doing a lot better than I could. I could get to the 400 point no problem then don't go beyond that. In the current season I'm ranked in the top 450 have around 2400 total points. The alliance I am in is ok just not a lot of dedicated people. Looking to join a competitive alliance and so I feel like my hard work and grind in paid off. My current clan name is EBDB my name is dirty Curty
  • metallicajake01
    metallicajake01 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    If anyone from either alliance has a minute could you please PM me with any advice on how I can get top 5 for the cmags blue cover?

I'm currently at 4/2/0 and want to really go for it. Have 2200 HP
    EDIT: Make that 4/3/0, just pulled a red from the pve heroic.... SO CLOSE!

s/n thejake01
    166 thor/daken/patches
    135 hood
    115 hulk/pun
    110 falc/cap

Defense: thor/daken

Mystique is at 75 /1/5/1

I started starfall thursday 930pm for the sat 3am bracket and to get top 5 i would've needed 1141 pts. I don't know if starting early is the right choice, maybe it depends on the bracket.

I was thinking of starting the 3pm slice at maybe 1130am and just going right up til the end???

Any help appreciated it feels like a big gamble!!

-Jake
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Firstly wait and see if his blue cover is available in the next pvp at 900 points.
    If so i would go for 900 points in next pvp cause you can never be sure if u reach top5.
  • Salgy
    Firstly wait and see if his blue cover is available in the next pvp at 900 points.
    If so i would go for 900 points in next pvp cause you can never be sure if u reach top5.
    +1 this seems to be the way they line up the rewards this season... mags should be the 900 point progression reward next pvp...

if you still want to try, try the 3pm slice, i typically am in this slice and top 5 scores are anywhere from 925+... starfall was a little different, since a lot of the hardcore pvpers had max sentrys, the scores were all high in the top 10... since you have the 5 blue covers for mystique, try climbing with your 3*thor & mmagneto... full rainbow & you can just hit polarity into infiltration, wash, rinse, repeat... i would then switch to patch & hulk for your defensive team... your mystique will not deter anyone from hitting you, but the patch/hulk combo might...

for anyone else reading this, as long as you have them on your rosters, my new favorite team using mystique is xforce/deadpool... full rainbow & her blue (especially at 5 covers) just feeds their AoE... fun, fun, fun icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malorick
    Welcome to Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's analysis for the last events:
    pvp Starfall 15 786 pts rank 31

1) pvp Starfall -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    fishcake89 1011 +3 (+72 pts)
    Salgy 914 +4 (+49 pts)
    Scoregasms 907 +4 (+58 pts)
    Philly99 903 +8 (+101 pts)
    Mjmacka 873 + (-30 pts)

2) New king again! congrats to fishcake89 who stole it from Logan.1909, nobody is able to stay on throne for 2 consecutives event?
    3) Special Award achievement ("1k") to fishcake who just beat his personal highscore and finished with a score over 1k, well done!
    4) Special Award achievement ("Hail to the king") to fishcake89 who continue just to increase his score in each pvp, Amazing performance! Can he take the spot left by D2KM?
    5) Special Award achievement ("Beam me up!") to Salgy who his back in the top5 and finished second behind the king, Amazing perfomance from our commander who is taking serioulsy his new role and give good tips to our members, thanks for this?
    6) Special Award achievement ("Clock strikes nine!") to Philly for his first top5 of the season and for breaking his personal highscore, Incredible perfomance
    7) Welcome to Angelo2383, who performed very well for the first time in our alliance with a great score!
    8) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 922pts
    9) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 834 pts
    10) We have played for an average per member of 789 pts.
    11) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Philly99 903 +8 (+101 pts)
    Consumedfire 801 +3 (+94 pts)
    cricri36 765 +2 (+85 pts)
    darensteele 727 +3 (+84 pts)
    fishcake89 1011 +3 (+72 pts)

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis icon_e_wink.gif
  • Salgy
    Malorick wrote:
    5) Special Award achievement ("Beam me up!") to Salgy who his back in the top5 and finished second behind the king, Amazing perfomance from our commander who is taking serioulsy his new role and give good tips to our members, thanks for this?
    i'm just glad to see my name in the top 5 again! we have a great group of players right now & i'm excited to grind away with y'all... great start to the new season lock & load
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    And this was a french-chat-apocalypse pvp.
    Men you'll force me to get a Frensh language degree via google translate.

But there will be payback time. Revenge will come the day another Greek enters L&L1. mouhahahaha.
  • Salgy
    Revenge will come the day another Greek enters L&L1. mouhahahaha.
    παρακαλώ όχι περισσότερες ξένες γλώσσες, εκτός αν είναι ισπανικά , μπορώ να ασχοληθώ με την ισπανική!

i have google translate bookmarked now thanks to this group! it does make me wonder how many of us do not speak english as their primary language... there seems to be quite a few...
  • I want to join the alliance. Pm me please!
  • Salgy
    Great job everyone in the ISO-8 pve... Our top 3 finish was our best ever (I think)... As a group we averaged over 112,000 points, which is almost 4x the max progression reward! Let's keep this momentum rolling into "enemy of the state"!
  • Malorick
    edited February 2015
    They lights go out, then fireworks and music start, Lock and Load was grinding everywhere in this extensive pve for the Cyclips reward. There is nothing like that before but what a amazing performance for Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's analysis for the last events:
    pvp Identity Theft 16 252 pts (rank 27)
    pve Iso-8 Brotherhood 2 253 070 pts (rank 3)

1) pvp Identity Theft -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Logan.1909 1194 +5 (+323 pts)
    Scoregasms 1068 +1 (+161 pts)
    Philly99 944 +1 (+41 pts)
    Mjmacka 929 +1 (+56 pts)
    Salgy 928 -3 (+14 pts)
    2) The return of the King! congrats to Logan.1909 who just took back his crown from fishcake80, second title for Logan this season.
    3) Special Award achievement ("1k") to Logan.1909 and Scoregasms who just beat their personnal highscore and finished with a score over 1k, well done!
    4) Special Award achievement ("Superpowered") to Scoregasms who continue to do very well with 2 second place in the last events, Asthonishing performance!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Awakened!") to cricri36 who have level up his score recently, good improvement!
    6) Special Award achievement ("High ground!") to Philly for his second consecutive top5 of the season and for breaking his personal highscore, Incredible perfomance again.
    7) Special Award achievement ("Inspiring") to sikgimp who just beat his personnal highscore and was close to be part of our top5, but competition is strong in our top5.
    8) Special Award achievement ("Natural Leader") to Salgy that was doing a great job helping our member and continue to deliver with great performance also in both pvp and pve.
    9) Special Award achievement ("Lock and Load Assemble") to all our members for this amazing performance, we have almost beat our personal highscore. This is more remarkable with the hole that was left by our retired commander D2KM, so everybody have improved all their score and we are able to stay in top50. Great group effort, we have a strong team where we can count on everybody.
    10) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 013 pts
    11) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 859 pts
    12) We have played for an average per member of 778 pts.
    13) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Logan.1909 1194 +5 (+323 pts)
    Scoregasms 1068 +1 (+161 pts)
    Sikgimp 878 +7 (+131 pts)

1) Pve Iso-8 Brotherhood - Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Malorick 164 089 +0
    Scoregasms 161 136 -2
    fishcake89 153 404 -3
    Salgy 142 158 +1
    Darkron 133 874 -1
    2) Special Award Achievement (“Unstoppable!”) - Malorick continue to be the king of the pve with another victory, who is counting now.icon_e_smile.gif
    3) Special Award Achievement (“Dauphin of Lock and Load”) to Scoregasms that continue to lead the alliance to unleashed the Beast, it was a perfect grind until the end, it was really impressive to see him!
    4) Special Award Achievement (“Gearing Up”) to fishcake89 for his incredible performance in pve a good third place for his second pve with us.
    4.5) Special Award Achievement (“If looks could kill”) to antreas1911 who miss the top5 in pve by just a few pts, good work!
    5) Special Award Achievement (“Field Leader”) to Salgy who continue to stay in our top5 and can communicate and provides tips and advice in any language inside our alliance.
    6) Special Award Achievement (“Top5 in pve”) to fishcake89 who did his first top5 in pve among us, well done!
    7) Special Award achievement ("Lock and Load Assemble") again to all our member. We had a amazing start and we have keep the rythm until the end. We had several top2 in all the sub and a final rank 3 overall at the end so great performance for the alliance.
    8) We have played for an average per member of 112 654 pts, and had 11 members that have play below our average, overall good performance from everybody since we had several top2 in the sub and with a final rank 3 overall at the end so great performance.
    9) Our top 5 players have play for a average of 150 932pts
    10) Our mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 124 116 pts
    11) Our mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 102 825 pts
    12) Our bottom 5 players have play for a average of 72 741 pts
    13) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement in their rank among us in pve, who are:
    Darkron 133 874 +8
    antreas1911 132 837 +8
    darensteele 110 711 +5
    14) We crashed our little sister alliance with rank 3 vs ??.
    15) Thanks to our 8 followers that like our analysis, new record here. Dont be shy and like it so we can see who is reading this your feedback is really appreciated.

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis icon_e_wink.gif