**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    You weren't bragging my friend. Just telling it how it was and I could not change a word you actually said. It was Gold and fit in so well with Malorick and I have been doing recently. 1581 points and a battle like you had deserved one hell of an intro. Welcome to the family Jonny icon_e_biggrin.gif

Yeah I will have to lay off the special effects before Malorick cuts my creative license. But we always have D2KM in the wings for the car wash.....

And stop being so damn humble. You rocked that event solo. If your not going to shout it out, then allow me to....
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    ...here the continuation of the intro made by OJC80

While the celebration continue about Jonny performance, A 'This is Awesome!' chant begins to echo around the MPQ Universe about his amazing succes in Army of One. Jonny was really a army of one by himself in this pvp.

Welcome back to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's Lock and Load adventure and analysis for the last events:

Pvp Army of One rank 38 (17 596 pts)
    Pve Dark Avengers: Heroic rank 11 ( 1 325 397 pts)
    Pvp Mind games rank 35 ( 17 635 pts)

And now return to the analysis where Lock and Load will stop at nothing from stealing the show and blowing his budget as usual!!.

1) Pvp Army of One rank -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Jonny1punch 1581 +0
    D2KM 1 102 +3
    CapceH 1 097 +1
    Salgy 1 018 +2
    Darkron 963 -3

2) Special Award achievement ("Sucker Punch”) to Jonny1punch who continue to KO all the competition even when they try to work as a team against him, he his a true survivor and did the highscore for LL with his Astonishing score, well done.
    3) Special Award achievement ("Illuminati") to Jonny1punch, Darkron, D2KM, CapceH and Salgy who are all in the elite club of 1k with a great score.
    4) Special Award achievement ("Inner Circle") to Darkron for his great performance that made him in our top 5, congrats!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Power Cosmic Unleashed ") to CapceH that continue to elevate his play and beat his personal high score, he continue his streak inside our Inner Circle (top5) Amazing work!!!!
    6) Special Award achievement ("Cosmic Cube") to RubixQube that beat his personal high score and missed the top5 by only 6 pts. Great performance here, congrats!!
    7) Special Award achievement ("Power Drain") to MjMacka who step up with a excellent score of 900+, good job!!!

Before the next statistc, a video begins to play on the LL big screen. It appears to be footage from inside roster of Druss666. There are short clips shown of all his heroes... a lot of them, even duplicate of 2* or 3* for a big total of 86, no one in LL have that many characters. Through all his characters we can see Druss sitting alone and surround by them. He seem a little bit pissed right now, looking around him thinking about how to come out on top in pvp. The thrill of that good performance that he just did on this pvp is apparently gone as he is already trying to figure out how to handle his scaling and how to climb higher. The LL announcer pull the mic in front of Druss and he reply immediatlly: “Now if you’ll excuse me I’ve got to clean up and start preparing… “ With that Druss666 walks out of frame leaving LL announcer with the last word.

8) Special Award achievement ("For the Glory of LL!") to all our members for this amazing performance, we have beat our personal highscore. Great group effort and big thanks to Jonny1punch for that big push. We have a strong team where we can count on everybody.
    9) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 152 pts.
    10) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 904 pts.
    11) Our mid-bottom 5 players have played for an average of 809 pts.
    12) Our bottom 5 players have played for an average of 655 pts.
    13) We have played for an average per member of 880 pts. NEW record again and new record for LL.
    14) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Jonny1punch 1581 +0 (+377 pts)
    RubixQube 957 +5 (+147 pts)
    D2KM 1 102 +3 (+98 pts)
    Druss666 745 +2 (+92 pts)
    Mjmacka 922 +2 (+75 pts)

We head back to celebration around Jonny and LL where the MPQ universe is waiting for another bout. Instead of a the next events, they are treated to a surprise. Chicken6 walk out from the group and ask for some beers in celebration. Chicken6 get his beers thrown to him and cracks them open then smashes them together before pounding them all over his face. Chicken6 tosses the cans and signal for another one but stop and start dancing across the stage receiving a huge pop from the audience!!!!!

Everyone turns their head to the stage, waits and still wondering why chicken6 is celebrating that much. Chicken6 stops dancing once he re-reachs the beginning to the ramp, open a 24 beer pack, take some beer crack them again, drink and repeat this a couple of time and once again he begins walking down the ramp while drinking his beer. Soon enough, chicken6 make his way onto the stage. The rabid chicken6 fans begin chanting "chicken6" over and over as the he raises his arms into the sky and of course he has a beer can in his hand, and the pyro goes off behind him. The crowd is still cheering for Jonny and LL, chicken6 raises his beer in a sign of respect to Jonny1punch.

Wow!!! what a conclusion for that first event and stay tune to see why chicken6 is celebrating that much in our next episode. Our legendary adventures will continue shortly with the result of the next two events.

But before we need to go to a commercial brought by ..., we need to pay for all these pyro and special effects.

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis or I will says the new and improved Lock and Load adventures. We want to have a big number of followers so we can continue to do better in this review so dont be shy to like it if you read them.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    What a great follow up to OJC's intro Malorick!

Now if you'll excuse me...... The KO King has to make room for the sucker punch award I just received next to my righteous uppercut trophy haha!!
  • Malorick
    edited March 2015
    We are back with the continuation of our legendary analysis for Lock and Load.

The theme song of Lock and Load, “War” by Sick Puppies begins blaring throughout the MPQ Universe, the pyro goes off as the The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history with LL.. Signs of superstars parade the audience as a LL chant is heard flowing throughout the MPQ universe. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to our legendary analysis to begin the Lock and Load adventure and analysis for the Dark Avengers : Heroic pve.

When suddenly red light flickers on and off fast for the crowd, and that can only mean one thing. We are just moments away from hearing from our commander, the man, the myth, the legend, D2KM!

D2KM struts out from behind the curtain, dressed to impress with his designer suit and draped over his shoulder is that brand new LL banner, presented to him recently by Salgy. As he walks down to the ring, he receives a rather unwelcoming response from the MPQ universe because I left LL again. He steps in the middle of the stage, raising the LL banner high in the air for everyone to see. He grabs a microphone, signaling for the music to cut off.

D2Km: “Allow me to introduce myself to all of you that have been living under a rock these past events I am the man, the myth, the legend D2KM! Haha and more importantly than that, I am the newest member of LL and your commander!

D2KM gets some mixed reaction some heat and some cheers as he raises the banner up again.

"Now last events, I saw the looks on your faces. It was the look of complete shock when I was the one stepping out of LL again. Now as far as the business me, Salgy and Malorick had to attend too...well you will find out soon enough, but we did speak about this commander gift they gave me. You see there are big plans for LL now. It's a new era for LL... It is my goal as your commanders to bring prestige to LL and expand it, and ensure that everyone that one to be in that great family that we are, have a chance to be part of LL history."

D2KM points to the back.

"All that being said...I'm leaving you. My plans here on LL are quite simple. I will help building LL2 and share my experience and tips with them but I plan to come out here in LL1 every events and do what I do best, and that is win and share my experience with all of you. I don't back down from a challenge, so if you want some, come and get some, I'm not a hard guy to find. You are going to witness the Rebirth of D2KM here on LL, and you are going to see me rise right up to the top with the rest of the big dogs. I am looking at you Jonny1Punch or even you ackerlight. I promise you...I will get what its mine and take many crown I plan to win."

D2km drops the microphone and raises his hands up in the air one more time as he gets booed right out of the stage and all the way to the back.

And now return to the analysis where Lock and Load will stop at nothing from stealing the show as usual!!.

1)pve Dark Avengers: Heroic -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Scoregasms 108 220 +0
    Malorick 102 690 +0
    chicken6 99 743 +3
    Jonny1punch 87 739 +1
    OJC80 78 388 -1

2) The roof almost blows off the place as Chicken6 emerge from the back wearing a cap with a #1 on it, holding a 24 beer pack and a beer can in his other hand making his way down to the ramp. Chicken6 his standing there, drop his 24 beer pack, pulls a beer from his pocket, pops the top and chugs it down and then the pyro goes off behind him while he is smashing the can over his head until trickles of blood pour out, much to the fans delight. Chicken6 takes off his cape and showing to the crowd, he is here to celebrate his first position in that pve Heroic event and want to show it to his fans that he can be part of LL top5 and can work as hard as the Beasts. Then …..

ROOOOOAAAAAARR!!!!

The pve beasts Malorick and Scoregasms are entering and the crowd all jump on their feet once again. Even still weak after the Hunt the beasts show again why they are The Best There Is, The Best There Was, And The Best There Ever Will Be in pve. Malorick is leading but Scoregasms go in front of him to open the way for the Beasts. Scoregasms does, indeed, have fans and one of them -- wearing very similar bloody facepaint -- claps Scorgasms on the back and it's with the fan that Scoregasms raises his arm in victory while looking at Malorick. Scoregasms gets a smirks across his face.

Malorick continue his way to join chicken and push him out of the way and stop his celebrations and then stands up and rise Chicken cap and point to himself as the number #1 in pve and torn apart chicken cape. The crowd gets to their feet booing as loud as they can for the man who proclaim himself the PVE King of the King champion of all time. Scoregasms see this and run toward Malorick and push him back over Chicken6 and both rolled up over the ramp and onto the floor. Scoregasms fans begin cheering madly as the PVE King gets up and screams, “I’m the best in the MPQ World” as he raise his hand with the crown, which he raises high in the air. Congrat to our PVE King Scoregasms, well done!!!

3) Special Award achievement ("Heroic Paragon”) to Scoregasms who continue to show that he is hungry and that since he tasted blood, the beasts in him dont want to lost his crown ..
    4) Special Award achievement ("Drink This!") to chicken6 who did his first top5 among us, and not any position it's a top3 behind the two beast that are Malorick and Scoregasms. Impressive work on this pve, Congrats to you!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Royal Beater") to Jonny1Punch for his excellent performance in that pve that have started to motivate our troops with his good score.
    6) Special Award achievement ("Bring the Pain") to Druss666 for his excellent performance in that pve, missed the top 5 by less than 800pts because OJC80 who wanted to have his name on the top5.
    7) Special Award achievement ("Above and Below") to D2KM who was moving up and down recently while rebuilding LL2. Great work there!!!
    8) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 95 356 pts that is 477% the max reward.
    9) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 73 098 pts that is 389% the max reward.
    10) We have played for an average per member of 66 270 pts (305% the max reward).
    11) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Druss666 77 588 +10
    Liro 72 329 +6
    chicken6 99 743 +3

Scoregasms celebrate his second consecutive victory in as PVE King as D2KM pulls Malorick out to safety. Scoregasms has keep his pve crown from Malorick and has it clutched tightly to his chest as he is joined by Jonny1punch and OJC80 up on the ramp. Back to Malorick and D2KM and both men are pointing to the crown with their intentions clear that they are coming for the crown at the next events. Suddenly, the feel good atmosphere is abruptly ended as the lights go out and the LL big screen comes to life.

A golden image of a pyramid, with the eye at his top appears and remains on the screen and is accompanied with some eerie whispering audio which catches the attention of the LL member. The image gradually fades out and is replaced by one word, 'SOON'.

Wow!!! what is this and stay tune to see what will happen in our next episode. Our legendary adventures will continue tommorrow morning with the result of the last event.

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis or I will says the new and improved Lock and Load adventures. We want to have a big number of followers so we can continue to do better in this review so dont be shy to like it if you read them.
  • Malorick
    We are back with the last part of our legendary analysis for Lock and Load.

The theme song of Lock and Load, “War” by Sick Puppies begins blaring throughout the MPQ Universe, pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of around as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the LL action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the MPQ UNiverse before settling on our legendary for the Mind Games.

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable golden pyramid with the eye at his top which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet as smoke starts to escape from the pyramid entrance. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure that is something related to the Illuminati, Angelo bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who gives him a huge reaction. Angelo strides out, stops, bending over and slapping the ground, setting his fireworks off and jumps up and down to show his excitement. Angelo raises up, his Goldie Lock Award in his hands as all the fans are screaming at him over the barricade. The kid cheers for Angelo when he reaches the stage, then takes his sunglasses off, and hands them off to a little kid and pose for a while, smiling as he raise his arms.

The fans cheer loudly as another grey smoke engulfs the pyramid. Seen through that grey smoke is a silouette of a man. That man is Chicken6, he busts through the smoke, one arm out in front of the other as he glides down the entrance with a cooler. Chicken6 stops at the top of the ramp, grabbing a beer from the cooler and holding it up with one hand as he throws his arms and beer can into the air and red pyro erupts behind him.

Chicken6 join Angelo for the LL high five and with the classic kliq point they gestures towards the entrance as A massive pyrotechnic explosion! Technicolor lasers and strobe lights assault the senses! Thick clouds of turquoise fog billow out across the MPQ Universe, and from them emerge The KO King, Jonny1punch. Jonny1punch pose on the stage, as he raise his pvp crown high in the air, wearing his shirt that we can read U Can't Beat Me on the front with Lock and Load 4 Life!! on the back. He throws up the Lock and Load Salute. He gets a massive pop from the crowd as he looks out around the MPQ Universe before throwing his cap out to the crowd and making his way down.

And now return to the analysis where Lock and Load will stop at nothing from stealing the show and blowing his budget as usual!!.

1) Pvp Mind Games -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Jonny1punch 1173 +0 (-408 pts)
    chicken6 1 103 +18 (+626 pts)
    Angelo2383 1 091 +6 (+219 pts)
    CapceH 1 037 -1 (-60 pts)
    Malorick 1028 +10 (+245 pts)

2) Special Award achievement ("One-Two Punch”) to Jonny1punch who continue to KO all the competition but this time he was not alone on the top, well done.
    3) Special Award achievement ("Illuminati") to Jonny1punch, chicken6, Angelo2383, CapceH, Malorick and Darkron who are all in the elite club of 1k with a great score. We have made history again with 6 of our members in that elite club so we have equalize a previous record here.

The crowd his cheering for the new Illuminati member, as spotlights begin to sweep the MPQ Universe, searching for where Salgy and D2KM will emerge from the crowd since they where part of the Illuminati last time. Then the spotlight stops on the duo walking down from the Mind game events, D2KM eating a corndog and Salgy eating a soft pretzel.

The glass shatters and the crowd goes absolutely crazy as one of the most popular LL member is still fighting in that events. Out from the back comes OJC80 in and looks around the MPQ Universe at the thousands in attendance who have all come to see him try to hit the 1k mark. He noticed also Reid doing his best at this events before heading close to the stage where they proceeds to “salute” the crowd and pointing to the Illimunati and then pointing to themselves and showing that next time will be the good one.

4) Special Award achievement ("Power Man") to Chicken6 for his first top5 among us and not any top5, a second place behind the KO King, congrats for your personal highscore and first 1k also! We drink to this!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Power Nexus") to Angelo2383 that beat his personal high score and his second top5 and first 1k. Great performance here!!
    6) Special Award achievement ("Cosmic Threath ") to CapceH that continue his streak inside our Inner Circle with a 7th consecutive top5. Can he be the second member of LL of doing a perfect top5 for the whole season, only one man was able to do this before and it’s the man, the myth, the legend, D2KM!
    7) Special Award achievement ("Power Surge") to OJC80 who beat his personal highscore, good job!!!
    8) Special Award achievement ("Le Diable Blanc") to Reid who beat his personal highscore, Bravo!!!

We fade out from the show to an office in the backstage area. We can see RubixQube and Druss666 looking at a paper on the door of the commanders office when the door open. We can see none other than Jonn1Punch shaking hands with Salgy. This gets their attention, with Druss smiling and RubixQube looking cross. We then see Jonny1Punch walk up and put his hand on RubixQube's shoulder and give him a tumbs up and point towards the paper on the door where we can see "Register in LINE (chat app) in the Lock and Load chat group for a lesson in pvp by the KO King himself. You can find your commanders Salgy and Malorick by the same name in LINE."

9) Special Award achievement ("World's Greatest LL!") to all our members for this amazing performance, we have beat again our personal highscore. That one is more amazing since we didnt have the impressive score of our KO King Jonny1punch like last time 1.58 k,, so it was a great group effort. We have a strong team where we can count on everybody so way to go team.
    10) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 086 pts.
    11) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 929 pts.
    12) Our mid-bottom 5 players have played for an average of 825 pts.
    13) Our bottom 5 players have played for an average of 686 pts.
    14) We have played for an average per member of 882 pts. NEW record again and new record for LL. We broke record after record.
    15) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement, who are:
    chicken6 1 103 +18 (+626 pts)
    Angelo2383 1 091 +6 (+219 pts)
    Malorick 1028 +10 (+245 pts)
    Reid 856 +7 (+157 pts)
    OJC80 889 +7 (+125 pts)

We are back at the illuminati where a cameras follow Jonny1 as he return to his dressing room, ready to KO all his next opponents, the rage on his face looking as implacable as stone as he marches through the hallways toward the entrance. When he reaches the top of the ramp, Jonny1punch jogs on the spot for a moment and then walks out into a cascade of sparks, his head remaining bowed as the flares go up around him. Toward the end of the pyrotechnics, Jonny1 begins to swing his arms and shadow box. Finally he kicks out in front of him and there is a loud pyrotechnic pop, synching with the beat of his theme and drawing an equally loud pop from the crowd. He is ready for the next events he have an intense look on his face and jump in the next event. He turns around to face the crowd on the side of the ramp and Salute at them, eliciting a second pop. Finally, he turns toward the LL members, awaiting them to join him and go for their next fight together.

• Love the analysis posts even more when I don't scare under 500.

And since being #2 in LL is essentially being #1 since jonny officially owns the #1, Im booking this as a #1 finish.

Same with my pve finish at #3 behind the locked in #1 and #2 spots.

So with my logic I took #1 on last weeks pve and pvp, kinda. Woo to me.
  • Chicken, I like that reasoning, so I'll claim #2 in Mind Games.. Lol!

I'd like to be on the record and say that this is the best best group of players I've ever been a part of, regardless of game. You guys rock!
  • Jonny1Punch
    Malorick these adventures just keep getting better and better!

The KO King approves!!!! Your best work yet!

Special award: " fearless leader " goes to our commander malorick!
  • sigepbullet
    sigepbullet Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Hello all - glad to be part of such an active alliance. I will continue to do my part playing daily and contributing as best I can. I've got a lot to catch up on from previous posts, but will stay active and do my part

If you ever need anything, just send me apost or put something on chat for me

Thanks and looking forward to having a lot of fun here
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Hey sige glad you are part of the Lock and Load family : if you want to get a customized sig be sure to let salgy know and im sure he will create something awesome for you! Again welcome to the LL family and if you have any questions be sure to post here and someone will pm you asap icon_e_smile.gif

Hello all - glad to be part of such an active alliance. I will continue to do my part playing daily and contributing as best I can. I've got a lot to catch up on from previous posts, but will stay active and do my part

If you ever need anything, just send me apost or put something on chat for me

Thanks and looking forward to having a lot of fun here
  • ojcAust
    The screen flickers on..... The Lock and Load brand is seen ...... The glass cracks and splinters...... The voice whispers "He's coming..."
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Guys

Just some advance warning:

I will be out all Friday Afternoon: Kid's Christmas Play (in March - if you can believe that!?)
    Friday Evening: Watching England being beaten @ football (soccer) by Latvia @ Wembley Stadium
    Saturday morning : Root canal treatment on back molar (can't wait for that one!)
    Saturday Afternoon: Live Poker Tournament (or laying in bed crying, from above)
    All day Sunday: Bridge Tournament

As you can see, a fairly busy weekend & as I'm not mobile (play this on home PC via steam - I don't even own a mobile phone {only person in the civilised world}) my playtime will be limited this weekend.

Wow - that a lot of brackets!
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Wanted to officially welcome Disney95 to L&L... as requested, i threw together 2 quick classic magneto signatures (as requested) for you... let me know what you think & i will have some time tomorrow to look for some more pictures and give you a couple more to chose from!

6TFOdcS.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/6TFOdcS.jpg?1

7un1wVb.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/7un1wVb.jpg?1

as a reminder for anyone in either L&L or L&L2, i take requests!
  • Thanks salgy. I like the first one alot.
  • sigepbullet
    sigepbullet Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Salgy

If you are taking requests, I'd appreciate an updated signature line. As for characters, I'm thinking Gambit. Let me know what you think and I appreciate it.

Thanks
  • Malorick
    Lock and Load are fighting new and more powerful foes in the Hotshot, it's powerful, dangerous, intense, need to fight and fight powerful new force in the MPQ Universe. Many of the MPQ are afraid of that new force since they have build their stable only around one way to win. Then, BANG!! Impressive pyrotechnics blasts from everywhere, lighting up the place for this new edition, the crowd is PUMPED, needless to say as they all shoot to their feet and scream at the top of their lungs to show their appreciation for the LL adventures. The pyro dies out as the theme song of Lock and Load, “War” by Sick Puppie continues to blare through the MPQ Universe. We can still here echo throughout the MPQ universe about that new force that is coming.

The leader of LL Malorick and by his side his two commanders, Salgy and D2KM. Their entrance began with eerie music, then the lights would go out for a second or two before a reddish orange light would spotlight the stage area. Then, the trio would rise from beneath the stage through a ring of fire before walking through the flames. The pounding beat of the music only added to the overall coolness of the experience—it’s an entrance still talked about. The music, the lights, the fire and the commanders themselves meshed so well together, so awesome.

The LL Big screen suddenly lights up with a segment from earlier in this week. The screen is filled with a single, relatively pink car where we can see the silhouette of a dog and a donkey driving it and hit a motorcycle rider and fled while laughing at the scene. OH! It’s Philly, a LL member.

The fans in the arena are sitting on their places as static interrupts their peace and the LL Big screen flickers on and off, when the screen flicks on for the final time we are greeted by the last pvp King of season XI.....Logan, Logan never needed to talk his action was talking for himself. But now we see a different one since the shockwave of the weakened Thor Goddess of Thunder, he look disgust and piss off and for the second time, he talk: “I quit”.

Logan walks out of the screen, leaving the audience in silence as the LL screen fades to black and the show moves on to.....

Welcome back to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's Lock and Load adventure and analysis for the last events:

pvp HotShot rank 25 (17 030 pts)

And now return to the analysis where Lock and Load will stop at nothing from stealing the show as usual!!.

1) pve Hotshot -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Jonny1punch 1 350 +0 (-193 pts)
    D2KM 1 122 +5 (+151 pts)
    Salgy 1 072 +9 (+150 pts)
    Malorick 1 067 +5 (+55 pts)
    OJC80 1 005 +5 (+10 pts)

Malorick and D2KM look at LL ranking and it’s 26, they look at each other while the crowd start chanting in repetition: “One more Fight!” Malorick and D2Km slaps each other on the chest and says: "Let's do it for the team!" as they heads out for one more fight! They Jump in the action and a win for Malorick (+37) and D2KM (+21) to push LL at ranked 25. Salgy raise their arms, but their celebrations are cut short by the place being plunged into darkness, and a massive Swiss Clock and the sound of a tick tock tick tock being pumped into the place.

The clock stops after twelve beats, then the noise of roaring Harley Davidson five engines full up the place, the lights of the motorcycles begin to emerge of the stage, two parking on a side of the staging each side, with one motorbikes in the middle. Finally, Philly99 theme hits the place and the lights come back and the crowd erupts for Philly99, standing up on the middle motorcycle with antreas1911, fishcake89, Mjmacka, Darkron on the other motorcycle.

Philly99, grimacing while looking at his bandage on his broken rib and leaps off his motorcycle and begins to march down the entrance ramp, the fans are going nuts, the loudest pop of the evening so far. The motorcycles begin to make their way off the staging as Philly continues his power march down the entrance and join the commanders and give them the LL high five and he is going to speak:. “They can try to get me down, but you can always count on me to help the alliance. Not a animal or even less a boat can beat us. Lock and Load 4Life!!!” Which the fans respond with an even louder cheer. Philly99 shakes hands with the commanders before leaving them.

2) Special Award achievement ("Punch out!”) to Jonny1punch who continue to KOing everybody and do anincredible score, well done. We don’t need a army, we have Jonny!
    3) Special Award achievement ("Illuminati") to Jonny1punch, D2KM, Salgy, Malorick, OJC80 who are all in the elite club of 1k with a great score.
    4) Special Award achievement ("Atomic Powerhouse") to OJC80 who beat his personal record and did his first 1k, Excellent work!!!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Strong Right Arms of LL") to D2km who beat his personal record, Great works!!!
    6) Special Award achievement ("Strong Left Arms of LL") to Salgy for his great score not far behind D2KM.
    7) Special Award achievement ("Silent and Deadly") to MjMacka who also step up and his back in our top10.

As Jonny1Punch's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience releases an never ending cheer reaction, louder than any in recent memory. With the audience continuing to display their pleasure toward him, Full of intensity and the usual light hearted edge he holds to his presence the Big Guy steps out from the back. He throws his arms back and roars before doing his usual theatrics with accompanying “boom” off-screen and there is a loud pyrotechnic pop. Our still undefeated new KO King Jonny1Punch. Jonny walk and has stopped right by Philly’s motorcycle and smiles before reaching our commanders and illuminati member for the LL high five. D2Km turns and face Jonny when its his turn and stare each other in the middle of the stage. These two monstrous legends just continue to stare as Salgy and Malorick hold back D2KM not wanting this time to get in the middle of these two men. Jonny doesn’t do anything and neither does D2KM. The stare down is broken by D2Km who give the LL high five to Jonny and point to his crown. It’s clear that he want this back with him.

We go backstage where Chicken’s standing with Angelo2383 in his dressing room drinking a beer watching their last performance on the last events and celebrating. A lot of noise can be hear behind the door and this is catching the attention of Scoregasms, Reid and Liro that was walking close to it and pick their attention and open the door. Chicken throw them a beer and invite them to celebrate with him and show to them his Illuminati ring. Chicken's still smiling about what he did earlier in that Mind Games event, continue to drink to that and put his red cape as we can see a sign #1 on it and start to shows his pride and joy being out here with LL by starting doing circle around making his cape fly out.

The five of them hold there beers up and then slam them and drink. We can hear them screaming: "I'll drink to that!" while raising their beer can and Knock a few more back to back.

Chicken goes to talk but Angelo cuts him off quickly. Angelo: “We are not supposed to return to fight in the next Hotshot events!” Chickens nods his head then replies. "So you think ya can beat me this time? You think you can beat the number one in pvp. Uh-nuh! I don't think so! Sure I like to drinks a few beers. Have a drink, Knock a few back, Get drunk. And I'll tell ya what Angelo. Next event you come with whatever you what, n' I'll come with a nice cold 24 pack of Chickenwisers... N' we'll just see who's walking away with their hands held high!" Scoregasms look at each other LL in the eyes, realizing that they miss the event and we fade off to the stage.

8) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 123 pts.
    9) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 868 pts.
    10) Our mid-bottom 5 players have played for an average of 779 pts.
    11) Our bottom 5 players have played for an average of 636 pts.
    12) We have played for an average per member of 852pts.
    13) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    RubixQube 788 +5 (+170 pts)
    D2KM 1 122 +5 (+151 pts)
    Salgy 1 072 +9 (+150 pts)
    Mjmacka 903 +4 (+116 pts)
    Malorick 1 067 +5 (+55 pts)

Back to the illimuniti where the fans are cheering wildly for them, while we can see CapceH coming to join them but suddendly those cheers are quite literally shattered by the sound breaking glass. CRASHHH! clink! clink! The crowd explodes as we cannot hear OJC80 theme the place is deafening, louder than the cheers for Philly or Jonny, the fans are going insane as OJC80 marches out from the backstage, a glass sheet shatters in front of him allowing him to make it out onto the staging and that’s it, everyone in the arena is going to have tinnitus.

OJC80 is marching straight towards the Illuminati and pushing CapceH out of the ramp causing him to fall to the floor, the music is barely audible thanks to the crowd, they are on fire for OJC80. OJC80 finally makes it down to the bottom of the entrance ramp, he wipes his mouth, his eyes are locked directly on all of them, following them constantly, OJC80 gives his signature double birdie salute, which the fans respond with an even louder cheer. He salutes to every LL member in the ring, before throwing off his prospect jacket, we can see that it is one of his old jackets with the Prince of Lock and Load 2 written on the back. The established roster smiles and nods knowing where he has come from to get here. OJC80 raises his Illuminati ring up, he looks directly to the camera and raises a mic..

"This right here, everything that LL stands for, it's in my hands. I came here through the ranks. Won a triple crown of pve back to back. Malorick ever hungry for the competition extended the offer to run with the A league and I took it. I leap off that boat before it struck the iceberg. If you all think that was one of the smartest moves I could have made then gimme a HELL YEAHH!!!"

The crowd Roars HELL YEAH back at OJC80.

"I spent the time solo, then in low tier alliance. I came into Lock and Load, recruited by D2KM due to my pve scores. I have considered myself a pve specialist. To Hell with that. I saw what I wanted. I hit the event hard, covered my **** with shields and hopped to the top. In the end I got what I wanted just like I always do and look at me now."

The crowd yell their approval. OJC80 is looking at his ring and his LL friends. He waits for the crowd to settle, then taking a more serious tone.

"There has been big egos to deal with, barking orders, and some mixed messages. Alliances have been used as puppets in unknown schemes but this is about NOW not THEN. Here in Lock and Load alliance we are a family, we care about our members and we are about helping each other. I have survived, grown and flourished with this A league of Champions. Lock and Load 2 is back, healthier than ever and the no stress environment it was meant to be. Number 2 alliances feed Number 1 Alliances, that's how it works. We always recruit from within. I know this and have come through the ranks. Now I would like to introduce to you our latest recruit from within. "

The Disney castle appears on the Lock and Load screen, white pyro pops from the stage lighting the way for Disney95. He walks out and greets the MPQ universe before coming to join OJC80 with others for the LL high five. War by Sick Puppies blast through the arena, the crowd are on their feet screaming out their appreciation as The Lock and Load family stand together. The camera fades out....

Credits: Thanks to OJC80 for his speech, your help was appreciated and it was really good while following my storyboard.

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, Don't forget to like the analysis. We want to have a big number of followers so we can continue these reviews so dont be shy to like it if you read them because our followers was low recently icon_e_sad.gif.
  • Philly999
    Philly999 Posts: 16
    Wahooooooooooooooooo! What a Review! icon_e_biggrin.gif Mal, you should write some Comics! I took a Printscreen of this Story! Baaaaam! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jonny1Punch
    Amazing review as usual Mal!!!!! Great work brother!
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Yeah im just going on record to say Mal i think this was your best write up to date!! Amazing work boss! Dont know how you can top this one but i look forward to reading the next installment of the Lock and Load adventure icon_e_smile.gif
  • ojcAust
    Ain't no denying it, that boy got skillz icon_e_biggrin.gif Thanks for letting me do the rewrite with the speech Malorick. I liked what you had and kept the same style and meaning, just worded it slightly more to my style. Your entrances are becoming more elaborate and dare we say....so very cool. Great incorporation of some many alliance members.