**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Archemedes
    Archemedes Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Best adventure yet Mal!! What a plot twist, can't wait to read what happens next!
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017

LL-DP family is recruiting

What's new?
    LL-DP Family is looking for recruits for the new season. We are especially looking for dedicated PvP and/or PvE players but if you're new to the game you can find a place in our group too. Have a look at the picture with the complete offer of alliances and contact me if you're interested by one of our alliances! icon_e_winkgif

About us
    LL-DP Family was created from the merge of the Lock and Load and Deadpools families and is a no-drama group where veterans as well as beginners can find a place. We have a large offer of alliances for every levels (beginners, veterans) and for every style (PvP, PvE, Hybrid). This way our players can easily move among alliances when they progress into the game or when they want to slow down. Also, we like the game, we like to chat about it, we like to share tips and strategies. It's the reason why Line (out of game message system) is not required but strongly recommended because it enables the communication among players of all our alliances.

Summary of our alliances and their focus:
      bluecritpngHybrid: Lock and Load, Lock and Load5, Lock and Load9, Lock and Load6
      bluecritpngPvP-focused: Lock and Load2, DeadpoolsTacos, Lock and Load4, DeadpoolsRings, Lock and Load8
      bluecritpngPvE-focused: Lock and Load3, Lock and Load0
      bluecritpngCasual: Lock and Load7, Warped Taco, Extra Load

Elite or beginner, PvP or PvE, make your choice, there is a place for you in our family!

Art by NNCSavage

How to join
      If you're interested by one of our alliances and think you fit in the profile, please contact me to introduce yourself (roster, average score in events and season) before applying in game (private alliances). You can also post in this thread.

DrNitroman (LL-DPT cmdr) | Forum: DrNitroman | Line: drnitroman
    • usfscooter
      usfscooter Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
      DrNitroman I would like to join one of your alliances.  I am coming up on three years in a few weeks and am looking for a more active alliance.  I like my current alliance but there aren't enough consistent players and I would like to see better alliance finishes.  I complete all progression rewards in PVE and consistently rank T25.  My PVP scores have been in the 600-700 range lately and I can hit T50 typically.  I have only hit 900 once.  I am currently at 5800 for the current season and I always finish Simulator.  I play everyday.  I have 16 champed 4* with Bl4de fully covered and waiting on ISO.  All 3*s are champed except for Hawkguy who has all covers but needs ISO.  For 5*s I have all but Strange rostered and don't have a large number of covers for any of them.  I don't have Line yet but I can get it.  I'm not sure which alliance I would be a fit for but I look forward to joining one of them.

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/usfscooter/

• usfscooter
      usfscooter Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
      I forgot to mention that I am currently in the Matrix alliance.
    • DrNitroman
      pm sent scooter
    • bolt58
      bolt58 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
      DrNitroman, I am interested in joining your family. I joined Lock and Load8 a couple of days before the current Thanos Boss event when it was Public for a short time. Looking at your list of alliances, I see that Lock and Load8 is PVP focussed. I think I would be a better fit in one of the other alliances as I primarily play PVE.

I play every day and reach maximum progression in all PVE events, but I don't grind for top placement. I sometimes finish top 100, usually finish just outside of the top 100.I play a little PVP but only casually.

Let me know if you think I might fit in one of your alliances. I would be willing to switch after the current PVP season and PVE Boss event.

http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Bolt58

• DrNitroman
      Welcome in the family Bolt!

I've sent you a pm
    • DrNitroman
      edited May 2017

LL-DP family is recruiting

What's new?
      LL-DP Family is looking for recruits for the new season. We are especially looking for dedicated PvP and/or PvE players but if you're new to the game you can find a place in our group too. Have a look at the picture with the complete offer of alliances and contact me if you're interested by one of our alliances! icon_e_winkgif

About us
      LL-DP Family was created from the merge of the Lock and Load and Deadpools families and is a no-drama group where veterans as well as beginners can find a place. We have a large offer of alliances for every levels (beginners, veterans) and for every style (PvP, PvE, Hybrid). This way our players can easily move among alliances when they progress into the game or when they want to slow down. Also, we like the game, we like to chat about it, we like to share tips and strategies. It's the reason why Line (out of game message system) is not required but strongly recommended because it enables the communication among players of all our alliances.

Summary of our alliances and their focus: bluecritpngHybrid: Lock and Load, Lock and Load5, DeadpoolsTacos, Lock and Load9, Lock and Load6
      bluecritpngPvP-focused: Lock and Load2, Lock and Load4, DeadpoolsRings, Lock and Load8
      bluecritpngPvE-focused: Lock and Load3, Lock and Load0
      bluecritpngCasual: Lock and Load7, Warped Taco, Extra Load

Elite or beginner, PvP or PvE, make your choice, there is a place for you in our family!

Art by NNCSavage

How to join
      If you're interested by one of our alliances and think you fit in the profile, please contact me to introduce yourself (roster, average score in events and season) before applying in game (private alliances). You can also post in this thread.

DrNitroman (LL-DPT cmdr) | Forum: DrNitroman | Line: drnitroman

• DrNitroman
      edited June 2017

DeadpoolsTacos is currently looking for new players. We are T50 PvP and T50/T100 PvE. Our req are 900+ PvP (1200 recommended) and max prog PvE
      and also
      DeadpoolsRings: goal T100 PvP. req 700+ PvP

You can also consult the full list of our alliances in the post above

• BecomingDitto
      BecomingDitto Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
      Hello there! 

I would like to apply to your Lock and Load 6 alliance, as it fits my play style pretty spot on.  I like to try to hit 400 or so in PVP to get the HP (gotta open those roster slots!), and keep it above 300, while also playing for the 4* progression award in PVE. 

I've played the game for quite some time, though I did take a bit of a hiatus after getting burned out a while back.  In the last two PVE events (HoD and The Hunt), I hit the 35k award (~66%) and Full progression respectively.  Prior to taking a break, I would reach the 10-pack reward for the PvP season.

My roster is up to date, and can be found here: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Becoming/

I'm in an alliance today, but attendance seems to be spotty.  I'd like to join a more active Alliance, and hope you all will have me.

Thanks!
      Dan.
    • DrNitroman
      Hello there! 

I would like to apply to your Lock and Load 6 alliance, as it fits my play style pretty spot on. 
      Hi Dan!

I will ask to LL6 commanders if they have a spot for you, stay tune! ;)
    • Kalimany
      Kalimany Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
      I saw your post and would like to know if u have a opening for a beginner.

My roster is **** right now because i started this game again (i used to play in a tablet and now i play in the pc). 

Since i'm trying to improve my roster i'm playing PVE HARD and want an alliance to help me get the extra cover.

even though i dont have many heroes i'm deffinetly not a burden when it comes to PVE.

i was in the top 10 (8º position) in the hulk sighting mission today (18/07/2017)

my nick in game is Kalimany.

gime me a chance and i will bring my weight in score with me.

i dont use line.

if u have an opening in any of your alliances that i can fit let me know. 

Thanks in advance 
    • Malorick
      Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
      edited August 2017
      Test for LLA
    • jitenderdogra
      jitenderdogra Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
      Hi. My in game name is jitender123 and my current alliance is worldeaters. I usually score roughly 5k a season and do all the pve missions that I can if I have the essential card at least once and generally upto 4 times. Please suggest which of your alliances fits me well.
    • DrNitroman
      edited August 2017
      Hi. My in game name is jitender123 and my current alliance is worldeaters. I usually score roughly 5k a season and do all the pve missions that I can if I have the essential card at least once and generally upto 4 times. Please suggest which of your alliances fits me well.
      Hi Jitenderdogra,

We do have a spot for you in 'Lock and Load6' (details see: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/688019/#Comment_688019 )
      If you are interested please apply to 'Lock and Load6' ingame (private alliance)

cheers
    • jitenderdogra
      jitenderdogra Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
      Thank you. I applied. Please accept.
    • Archemedes
      Archemedes Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
      Another great LLA from our Godfather, Malorick!! It's always a pleasure reading about a great family, Thank You!!
    • Ronanzin
      Ronanzin Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
      Hello, my nickname in the game is ronanzin ... I'm Brazilian and I apologize for using google translator ... I'm new to the game and I need a good alliance to be able to evolve in the same proportion that I can produce. I play every day and always stay in the top 40 PVE. Can I join the alliance?
      Please suggest which of your alliances fits me well.
    • Richyyy
      Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
      Hey guys, I'm in Lock & Load 9. There's only eight of us left at this point, and someone made me a Commander on their way out. I don't use Line, but those of us left would appreciate some indication of what's going on, and/or where you'd like us to go. Thanks.