star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_colossus_new.png
star.pngstar.png
icon_wolverine.png

This Week:
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_ironman.pngicon_wolverine.png
star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_blackpanther.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_storm.png
star.pngstar.png
icon_ms_marvel.pngicon_storm.png
star.png
icon_blackwidow.pngicon_ironman.png

Progression Rewards:
100: Standard token
500: 100 iso8.png
1000: Power Boost
1800: healthpack.png
3200: Stockpile
5100: 250 iso8.png
7300: icon_ms_marvel.pngredflag.png
9800: 250 iso8.png
12500: Event Token
15500: 250 iso8.png
18700: icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png
22100: 500 iso8.png
29600: 50 imcoin.png
33500: icon_storm.pnggreenflag.png
37700: 500 iso8.png
42000: icon_colossus_new.pngblackflag.png

Placement Rewards:
1-2: icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png + rewards for 3-10
3-10: icon_daken.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.pngblueflag.png , 3000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
11-20: icon_daken.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png, 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
21-50: icon_daken.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png, 2500 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_daken.pngblackflag.png , 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-150: icon_daken.pngblackflag.png , 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
151-200: icon_magneto.pngpurpleflag.png, 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
201-300: icon_magneto.pngpurpleflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
301-400: icon_magneto.pngpurpleflag.png, 500 iso8.png
401-500: 3 Standard tokens, 250 iso8.png
501-600: 2 Standard tokens, 250 iso8.png
601-800: 1 Standard token, 250 iso8.png
801-1000: 250 iso8.png

Alliance Rewards:
1-2: icon_daken.pngblackflag.png, 5000 iso8.png , 250 imcoin.png
3-10: icon_daken.pngblackflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
11-25: icon_daken.pngblackflag.png, 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
26-50: icon_daken.pngblackflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_daken.pngblackflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-250: 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500: 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000: 500 iso8.png
1001-10000: 250 iso8.png

Subevent Placement Rewards
1-2: 2 Event tokens, 1000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
3-10: 1 Event token, 1000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
11-50: 1 Event token, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
51-100: 1 Event token, 1000 iso8.png
101-200: 1 Event token, 500 iso8.png
201-300: 1 Event token, 250 iso8.png
301-400: 1 Heroic token, 250 iso8.png
401-500: 3 Standard Tokens, 250 iso8.png
501-600: 2 Standard Tokens, 250 iso8.png
601-800: 1 Standard Tokens, 250 iso8.png
801-900: 140 iso8.png
901-1000: 70 iso8.png

Subevent Alliance Rewards
1-10: 1 Event token, 250 iso8.png
11-50: 1 Event token, 100 iso8.png
51-100: 1 Heroic token, 100 iso8.png
101-250: 1 Heroic token, 70 iso8.png
251-1000: 3 Standard tokens, 70 iso8.png
1001-2000: 2 Standard tokens, 70 iso8.png
2001-5000: 1 Standard token, 70 iso8.png
5001-10000: 1 Standard Token

Comments

• DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had some concerns about the weekly buffed characters and I still have.
    But for the first Hulk's sub I decided to play the game and used a team composed of my underleveled Fury (4/2/2) + XForce and Daredevil. An all-buffed team!
    icon_arrow.gif Tricks and traps everywhere, I had a lot of fun with this team icon_mrgreen.gif

By the way, now I'd wish having a complete Nick Fury and I contemplate the idea to buy covers for him... and that is the primary goal of this weekly buff thing I guess... icon_neutral.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    feel free to comment here if you want to: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29394

So seems like there's not much competition.

With iron Fist + Black Panther powered up, should be able to snooze through this event.

Also, My Nick Fury will be much more useful than my Susan. Thanks.

An interesting note now that we're not on a heroic - 2*Wolv/Colossus/Carol/Storm are all at usable levels.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It doesn't seem like there's a lot of interest in this event. My alliance isn't putting in much of an effort, and it doesn't seem like the people in my bracket are either (I'm 21st in my sub w/ 545 players and < 7 hours remaining).

I am a bit surprised by this because Daken is considered a very good character. I guess most people already have him? Either that or they're holding out for a fresh bracket to open up very late.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I suspect the people who want Daken would prefer not to grind for a full week for him. I started early, because all I really want from this is tokens - aiming for top 300 in each sub and that's it. There are probably people in between those two extremes who started early and are trying, but they're probably a minority.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Cymmina wrote:
    It doesn't seem like there's a lot of interest in this event. My alliance isn't putting in much of an effort, and it doesn't seem like the people in my bracket are either (I'm 21st in my sub w/ 545 players and < 7 hours remaining).

I am a bit surprised by this because Daken is considered a very good character. I guess most people already have him? Either that or they're holding out for a fresh bracket to open up very late.
    The playerbase isn't gonna grind 6 days for Daken covers. I'd imagine even though folks are on vacation/out of school, fighing the Hulk and the dark avengers isn't necessarily how they're going to spend it.

I think the only way folks will grind a 6 day event is new 4* character. Even then, player frustration and quitting is at an all time high(at least on the forums, but its effected my guild too).

Also, mercs will probably determine everyone's top 100. This event is just too long.

~~~~~~

This event actually seems to be balanced/scaling nicely. The fact that Iron Fist/Black Panther are powered up is PROBABLY why, but it is interesting to see. Or maybe because people can't necessarily just power through Hulk fights without damage, scaling isn't going out of control.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I suspect the people who want Daken would prefer not to grind for a full week for him. I started early, because all I really want from this is tokens - aiming for top 300 in each sub and that's it. There are probably people in between those two extremes who started early and are trying, but they're probably a minority.

I'm aiming for the same + icon_colossus_new.pngblackflag.png
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ares must have missed the memo that this event was supposed to be easy.

It's getting kind of tiring to wonder who won the scaling lottery each event. Yes I know people always say they're not trying or whatever but you'll find that a level 300 Ares or Daken gets a 'no' vote on how hard you want to try on an event too. On one hand the list of characters gives me a lot of interesting teams to try, but on the other hand it doesn't feel like it's even worth it when you're trying to fend off the latest scaling winner as you can easily see that the guys threatening you don't have a roster that looks remotely similar to yours. Sure I can beat a level 300 Ares + 2 Spy or whatever, but it makes you wonder what is the guy with no one higher than level 94 fighting. Level 100 Ares maybe?
  • TaoSpoons
    TaoSpoons Posts: 50
    Options
    Re: Slice 4 bracket, just throwing out a quick kudos to Weav, _Sir Kneel_, and ShadowWL. I may be ahead overall, but you've each beat me on top scores for the first three individual subs. You're all tough competition and my hat is off to you!
  • Unknown
    Options
    The last few play throughs of this event came with a free Hulk green cover. Not the greatest thing out they, but a free 3* cover is nothing to sneeze at got a 2* -3* transitioner. Did anybody know if that cover is in this event? At what sub event does it show?
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm much more comfortable with the new format of the event with only one sub at a time icon_exclaim.gif
  • Mikey Boy
    Mikey Boy Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    CrashCrash wrote:
    The last few play throughs of this event came with a free Hulk green cover. Not the greatest thing out they, but a free 3* cover is nothing to sneeze at got a 2* -3* transitioner. Did anybody know if that cover is in this event? At what sub event does it show?
    I was wondering this too. Anyone out there know?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mikey Boy wrote:
    CrashCrash wrote:
    It's at the halfway point, after Hulk joins you.
  • 12chris6
    12chris6 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    CrashCrash wrote:

It's definitely nice to get a free Hulk cover, especially since I need every color.
    Phantron wrote:

It's getting kind of tiring to wonder who won the scaling lottery each event. Yes I know people always say they're not trying or whatever but you'll find that a level 300 Ares or Daken gets a 'no' vote on how hard you want to try on an event too. On one hand the list of characters gives me a lot of interesting teams to try, but on the other hand it doesn't feel like it's even worth it when you're trying to fend off the latest scaling winner as you can easily see that the guys threatening you don't have a roster that looks remotely similar to yours. Sure I can beat a level 300 Ares + 2 Spy or whatever, but it makes you wonder what is the guy with no one higher than level 94 fighting. Level 100 Ares maybe?

OMG! What level? I don't want to even attempt. I couldn't even beat the 3 on 1 fight against Hulk. Hang in there, I barely just got my first over level 94 this week.
  • Cymmina
    Options
    Phantron wrote:

My roster is level 94 (my buffed levels range from 101 to 160, Wolverine is my only buffed 94 this week). The only node I see with Ares in the Amazon sub is for the Colossus essential and he is level 79 there. Oh don't worry, he's curb stomped me in the previous subs. I've got a level 176 Daken ripping me a new one on the Amazon VI node.

Has anyone else noticed these guys dishing out higher than expected damage for their level? Nick Fury essential node from I think it was the Greenland sub was marked "easy" at level 74. I went in with my unbuffed level 94 Loki and Patch and wiped twice. I didn't have any strike tiles out yet, either, so it wasn't that.
  • Mikey Boy
    Mikey Boy Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Mikey Boy wrote:
    CrashCrash wrote:
    So... We're not getting one this time?
  • Cymmina
    Options
    Mikey Boy wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Mikey Boy wrote:
    CrashCrash wrote:
    So... We're not getting one this time?

If I remember correctly, it will be available at the start of the next sub (it will be a non-repeatable on the main event map).
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Giving the AI a Supernova teamup on the repeatable node of the main event? Transparent move by devs to burn those health packs. SMH. icon_rolleyes.gif

You do realize you can use all 3 loaners and clear it easily.. and never touch a single one of your characters health.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cymmina wrote:
    If I remember correctly, it will be available at the start of the next sub (it will be a non-repeatable on the main event map).
    would be great if they rng'd the hulk cover color (and the sentry one too on his pve). could really use some black for hulk.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    Cymmina wrote:
    would be great if they rng'd the hulk cover color (and the sentry one too on his pve). could really use some black for hulk.

While i agree.. my hulk is sitting at 1/5/5.. so really hoping it's green.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    You do realize you can use all 3 loaners and clear it easily.. and never touch a single one of your characters health.
    been noticing the groups of loaners they've been giving us are getting more and more ****. I can beat the node but its taking longer and longer now. every match seems like a slog. I think I've seen more 20-30 AP cascades for the AI in the last few days than I have in all the rest of my 170 days playing.