9800: 500 iso8.png
11300: 50 imcoin.png
12800: 1000 iso8.png
14500: icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png
16200: 500 iso8.png
18000: icon_bullseye.pnggreenflag.png

Placement Rewards:
1-2: icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png + rewards for 3-10
3-10: icon_mystique.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.pngblueflag.png , 3000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
11-20: icon_mystique.pngblackflag.pngblueflag.png, 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
21-50: icon_mystique.pngblackflag.pngblueflag.png, 2500 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png , 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-150: icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png , 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
151-200: icon_ms_marvel.pngredflag.png, 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
201-300: icon_ms_marvel.pngredflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
301-400: icon_ms_marvel.pngredflag.png, 500 iso8.png
401-500: 3 Standard tokens, 250 iso8.png
501-600: 2 Standard tokens, 250 iso8.png
601-800: 1 Standard token, 250 iso8.png
801-1000: 250 iso8.png

Alliance Rewards:
1-2: icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 5000 iso8.png , 250 imcoin.png
3-10: icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
11-25: icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
26-50: icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-250: 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500: 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000: 500 iso8.png
1001-10000: 250 iso8.png

Subevent Placement Rewards
1-2: 2 Event tokens, 2000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png
3-10: 1 Event token, 2000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png
11-50: 1 Event token, 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100: 1 Event token, 2000 iso8.png
101-200: 1 Event token, 1000 iso8.png
201-300: 1 Event token, 500 iso8.png
301-400: 1 Heroic token, 250 iso8.png
401-500: 3 Standard Tokens, 500 iso8.png
501-600: 2 Standard Tokens, 500 iso8.png
601-800: 1 Standard Tokens, 500 iso8.png
801-900: 250 iso8.png
901-1000: 140 iso8.png

Subevent Alliance Rewards
1-10: 1 Event token, 500 iso8.png
11-50: 1 Event token, 200 iso8.png
51-100: 1 Heroic token, 200 iso8.png
101-250: 1 Heroic token, 140 iso8.png
251-1000: 3 Standard tokens, 70 iso8.png
1001-2000: 2 Standard tokens, 70 iso8.png
2001-5000: 1 Standard token, 70 iso8.png
5001-10000: 1 Standard Token

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    As mentioned in the Bullseye character discussion thread, the loaner node is one of the worst-designed loaner nodes yet.

Elektra, Bullseye, Moonstone. No blue or yellow power at all, a useless Elektra purple (only if Beast resolves his blue power do you get strike tiles to steal), Moonstone's purple is effectively blocked by Cage, which means you're relying on Bullseye's powers to do all your damage other than an Elektra or Moonstone red. And Bullseye tanks every tile on the board except red, so he's exposed to a lot of damage if Cage gets his abilities off.

I'm not enjoying this event at all this time around. I got the 50 HP stash, and hope to get the 50 HP progression, but I just wrecked hard on the Fury node (sniper rifle icon_e_sad.gif ), have none of the essentials, and don't feel like burning many more health packs.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    As mentioned in the Bullseye character discussion thread, the loaner node is one of the worst-designed loaner nodes yet.

Elektra, Bullseye, Moonstone. No blue or yellow power at all, a useless Elektra purple (only if Beast resolves his blue power do you get strike tiles to steal), Moonstone's purple is effectively blocked by Cage, which means you're relying on Bullseye's powers to do all your damage other than an Elektra or Moonstone red. And Bullseye tanks every tile on the board except red, so he's exposed to a lot of damage if Cage gets his abilities off.

I'm not enjoying this event at all this time around. I got the 50 HP stash, and hope to get the 50 HP progression, but I just wrecked hard on the Fury node (sniper rifle icon_e_sad.gif ), have none of the essentials, and don't feel like burning many more health packs.

If you are not using the purple to take out Cage's shield and do damage to kill him first and get strikes, save up enough to do a double shot with electra. The 2nd cast steals the tiles you create and gives them to you.

The node is easy.. get reds, ballet, once low enough, off with green or purple bullseye, creating mad strike tiles to chain bullseye purpleflag.png
  • I think this officially has the most useless essentials ever. I think I've used Moonstone's powers a couple of times and that's it. Bullseye and Elektra are just taking up space.

I"m only in this for the progression award, though, so it's not that big a deal.
  • Malcrof wrote:

If you are not using the purple to take out Cage's shield and do damage to kill him first and get strikes, save up enough to do a double shot with electra. The 2nd cast steals the tiles you create and gives them to you.

The node is easy.. get reds, ballet, once low enough, off with green or purple bullseye, creating mad strike tiles to chain bullseye purpleflag.png
    eh, yes it's easy(what isn't easy when you can just redo it)

All I know is Bullseye immediately died the first time I did it icon_e_biggrin.gif.

~~~~~~

I'm surprised they redid this event. I'm glad they tuned down that XForce node(before, it had XForce when he was a joke, then he turned into Tier God. I'm glad they kept the HP, but it's a little strange they redid the "last" Node(Fury/Widow/X), I never felt it was that hard, but I guess that's good for us. Really, as long as you outspeed them, you can do that node no matter the level since they have so little synergy.

Also kinda sucks I don't have Elektra. But this isn't a serious event so....
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

eh, yes it's easy(what isn't easy when you can just redo it)

All I know is Bullseye immediately died the first time I did it icon_e_biggrin.gif.

~~~~~~

I'm surprised they redid this event. I'm glad they tuned down that XForce node(before, it had XForce when he was a joke, then he turned into Tier God. I'm glad they kept the HP, but it's a little strange they redid the "last" Node(Fury/Widow/X), I never felt it was that hard, but I guess that's good for us. Really, as long as you outspeed them, you can do that node no matter the level since they have so little synergy.

Also kinda sucks I don't have Elektra. But this isn't a serious event so....

The final 2 nodes are almost designed to be hulkbombed.. Hulk, Kamala, Daken, they go so fast.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree that the essentials here suck. Elektra = 2 covers. Bullseye = 2 covers. Moonstone has 10 from the scrap heap, but I'm not leveling her - she's at level 15. and the nodes - not sure what it is, but they are not as enjoyable as sim was for me. although the hard scaled node at the end on this is actually winnable (so far) where the sim was not for me after a while. not enjoying this one - and its for mystique - blegh. she'll be well enough covered (will have at least 12, maybe 13 covers), so there's that.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    Yeah me too icon_lol.gif

Usually the loaner node is a fast fun curbstomp (my favourite one was Prof X - Storm - Daredevil a while back. I had the entire board sans TU full of specials at one point!). This one's just a tedious bore.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    yep, at first I found it hard to keep bulls alive too. I could not keep the righteous uppercut from going off. I stopped trying to steal special tiles and just went for damage with green and moon red (or Elektra if the board doesn't have much red) and I could kill cage before the uppercut happened. its a horrible trio of characters.
  • I'm assuming our 2/3/4 requirement for next pve will be villains.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    I'm assuming our 2/3/4 requirement for next pve will be villains.
    are they rllly gonna make us use 2*/4* in gauntlet? icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • raisinbman wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    are they rllly gonna make us use 2*/4* in gauntlet? icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

Bag-Man and Star-Lord.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:

Not sure. Seems like the thing these days. My money definitely on Mystique, maybe Kingpin and Ares, if they DO keep their current method.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2015
    Current pattern of 2*/3*/4* essentials seems to be the ones you win in the previous PVE tournament. So that would make it Miss Marvel (C. Danvers), Mystique and Invisible Woman for the Gauntlet, if the pattern holds I guess.

Edit: To correct myself, I said Miss Marvel (C.Danvers) but I mean 2* Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel) of course. Just to be clear and to prevent confusion.
  • StevO-J wrote:
    Current pattern of 2*/3*/4* essentials seems to be the ones you win in the previous PVE tournament. So that would make it Miss Marvel (C. Danvers), Mystique and Invisible Woman for the Gauntlet, if the pattern holds I guess.

I hadn't noticed that. Thanks!
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    dearbluey wrote:
    StevO-J wrote:

I read someone's post here on the forum somewhere noting this, can't remember where, so credit to someone somewhere. It seems to be the case in the last two PVE's (at least) and it makes some form of sense I guess, being able to win at least one character for next tournament's essentials kinda like it used to be with 3*'s before the 'streamlining'.

Would this mean BagMan will never be needed for essentials if this pattern holds? He's only available in PVP match rewards IIRC, never a placement reward in PVE or PVP right? This would mean I could throw out my (temporary) BagMan if the need arises for an extra spot on my roster...
  • StevO-J wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    StevO-J wrote:

I read someone's post here on the forum somewhere noting this, can't remember where, so credit to someone somewhere. It seems to be the case in the last two PVE's (at least) and it makes some form of sense I guess, being able to win at least one character for next tournament's essentials kinda like it used to be with 3*'s before the 'streamlining'.

Would this mean BagMan will never be needed for essentials if this pattern holds? He's only available in PVP match rewards IIRC, never a placement reward in PVE or PVP right? This would mean I could throw out my (temporary) BagMan if the need arises for an extra spot on my roster...
    Bagman being essential is a running joke, but knowing how D3 made Punisher essential without him being availible for 2 seasons and the current surprise PVE format(Essential2/3/4*) I wouldn't put it past them. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • well, they switched Devil Dino 1.0 to Devil Dino 2.0, so that's good.

Elektra Essential has Ultron Prime - glad I don't have to do that Tiny to the Kitty.

And they toned down the hood node, which is good.

But my biggest question is:

What the EFF is Kingpin doing on Thunderbolts Mountain? icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    For the loaner node, i just grab red for elektra's ballet and green for bullseye. You could also grab purple and black but red and green abilities are the ones taking out the enemies. If this node is meant to display Bullseye's strengths as a character, then i'm afraid it failed. (This is in comparison to all the other new character releases they had and the corresponding loaner nodes).

Elektra and Moonstone essentials aren't that bad really. They just need a little more strategising as compared to the usual powerhouse teams.

My Elektra is sitting at 4/4/5 and i team her with Luke Cage and 3* Daken in the 1st sub and in the 2nd sub, Luke Cage and Doom/someone else. Her Red ballet isn't that bad as long as Daken is not one of the enemies. Usually come out with minimal damage.

Moonstone (5/2/4) black is quite fun to play and just needs 2 complementary characters.

The only essential that's not fun to play is with 3* Bullseye but that's more to do with either poor design or undercovered 3BE. Unfortunately the loaner node doesn't convince me that it's my undercovered Bullseye that's the problem. But to be fair, the recent Simulator where Bullseye, Hood and Cmags were featured did take out my team quite fast because i underestimated Bullseye the 1st time i played it.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    raisinbman wrote:

What the EFF is Kingpin doing on Thunderbolts Mountain? icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

What he said above.

The worse part is the levels keep going up.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    What the EFF is Kingpin doing on Thunderbolts Mountain?

Looking for investment property. You know how many low rent condominiums he could make out of that place?