101-250. 500 ISO, 25 HP
251-500. 250 ISO, 25 HP
501-1000. 250 ISO
1001-10000. 140 ISO

Comments

• hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Was this in the preview window only? Or did it get changed after the event started?

uEpHtuPLXsdyZZoWz2_eQJnUTIkAum4hR21KI-RQ-iU=w508-h904-no

21-50 is green only now.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kinda chicken bleep to pull it back... even if it was a mistake. if it makes it into the awards page and inserted into the game, it should stay.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just finished Alaska on my stream, if anyone wants to see streamlined verson. Looks like scaling is back on, sadly, but Kamala Khan kicks major tinykitty so you can lean on her pretty heavily. No degenerate feeder nodes or anything like that
  • Unknown
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    kinda chicken bleep to pull it back... even if it was a mistake. if it makes it into the awards page and inserted into the game, it should stay.
    They didn't pull out that free 3* torch we got a couple of months during PVP ago, strange they'd pullt his one icon_evil.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I joined earlier than I had planned because I made a mistake and in the first run I'm seeing 285lv enemies. After the second clear (because I won't be able to play again before the sub ends) the highest lv team jumped to 298. With 3 more days of gameplay I doubt this event will be any fun. For some reason, this event always felt very boring and I blame mostly the heroes they decided to buff. I don't have many of them leveled and I doubt I will drop ISO at this point on Gamora. Oh well. I hope the second Ultron run will be more interesting.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    Sorry to break it to ya, but Ultron is only one run, according to Iced
  • Unknown
    Options
    Did D3 say anything about community scaling test?

Also, just finished Florida Subevent on my stream if anyone wants to see the lay of the land. icon_eek.gifUnholy Shuma Gorath icon_eek.gif there's alot of one-time nodes. No unfair feeders or ridiculous combos but there is alot of dark avenger action. Also, its a 48 hour sub so yeah icon_evil.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Florida, a sub that in it's original 12 hour format scaled out of control, so extend it to 48 hours and change absolutely nothing else. Well done, Demiurge, well done
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Florida, a sub that in it's original 12 hour format scaled out of control, so extend it to 48 hours and change absolutely nothing else. Well done, Demiurge, well done
    I'm not even making it through my first pass especially with all the damage everyone keeps taking.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Was this in the preview window only? Or did it get changed after the event started?
    uEpHtuPLXsdyZZoWz2_eQJnUTIkAum4hR21KI-RQ-iU=w508-h904-no
    21-50 is green only now.

I think it was changed after the start, but I can't say for sure. It sucks, that top 50 red was looking sweet.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vankysher wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    I'm not even making it through my first pass especially with all the damage everyone keeps taking.
    I really wish I'd end up in a bracket where people get scaled out of nodes just _once_.

My T10 clears every node on time every time, like clockwork.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:

Also, just finished Florida Subevent on my stream if anyone wants to see the lay of the land. icon_eek.gifUnholy Shuma Gorath icon_eek.gif there's alot of one-time nodes. No unfair feeders or ridiculous combos but there is alot of dark avenger action. Also, its a 48 hour sub so yeah icon_evil.gif

Nice spy on the 48hour man. Saved me from messing this sub up. Bet a few will get caught with this again.

Same with my sub apart from the top 4 who have double dipped the rest of t10 are presently tied on this sub.
  • Vankysher
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Vankysher wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    I really wish I'd end up in a bracket where people get scaled out of nodes just _once_.

Not scaled out completely but all those one-time nodes & having to wait for health packs will make the final grind non-optimal.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    re: scaling. While doing the one-time nodes last night (my shard has 11 pm est ending time), I came across a "trivial" node with enemy levels at the 110s, and an "easy" node at 130s. Eventually came across another "trivial," at 40s range. Obviously a big difference in the enemy levels for the 2 trivials. But since they're one-timers, I don't need to worry about them. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Vankysher wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

but that's the thing - scaling is going UP because people ARENT DYING!

If you can, use loki/Hulk/Ms. Marvel. That's my go-to team.

Also, Punisher/Gamora tanks for Khan so she can sit in back and heal while everyone else gets their hands dirty(as it should be <3).

This is where team girl power will come in handy.
    mr_X wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:

Nice spy on the 48hour man. Saved me from messing this sub up. Bet a few will get caught with this again.

Same with my sub apart from the top 4 who have double dipped the rest of t10 are presently tied on this sub.

Can't take credit for that, actually one of my stream-watchers pointed it out to me icon_mrgreen.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had forgotten how much I hate Florida. So...many....nodes. Remember this when it was shorter refreshes. Was crazy. Oh and super scaled dark avengers. Awesome.
  • Vankysher
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Vankysher wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

but that's the thing - scaling is going UP because people ARENT DYING!

If you can, use loki/Hulk/Ms. Marvel. That's my go-to team.

Also, Punisher/Gamora tanks for Khan so she can sit in back and heal while everyone else gets their hands dirty(as it should be <3).

This is where team girl power will come in handy.
    mr_X wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:

Can't take credit for that, actually one of my stream-watchers pointed it out to me icon_mrgreen.gif
    Well I wiped 3 times in a row on the Bullseye/Ares/Venom node burning 9 health packs just to clear it once if that makes any difference.
  • Phage42
    Phage42 Posts: 18
    Options
    I tried a few combination and found Gamora/Kamala/Hood to be most effective for me. Kamala/Hood are both almost fully covered and at L140 unboosted, but Gamora (L114 unboosted) is boosted more, enough to tank all three colors, and I happen to have 5 blackflag.png Bad Reputation. With that plus Kamala punching with 5 greenflag.png = misery to the enemy team. Oh, and Kamala covers yellowtile.png for Hood, leaving him to tank only bluetile.png , so most of the damage is taken by Gamora first, then Kamala. I've not had any problems doing full clear with this team.
  • Unknown
    Options
    For me, the highest level is 313 and I have to clear at least 3 more times this sub so the levels will probably touch 350+. This is crazy. I don't get why the devs have the need to make their game feel more like work than a relaxing and pleasant experience. I made a mistake and joined earlier than I had planned, and I regret putting any effort in the last 2 days. I like the latest changes with the 4*, but the game needs much more work if they want it to be fun. Capping the max enemy levels to 270-300 would be a first step in the right direction. Oh, and remove all community scaling. I don't even know what they are trying to find with all these tests. Community scaling was and always be a dumb idea.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Narkon wrote:
    For me, the highest level is 313 and I have to clear at least 3 more times this sub so the levels will probably touch 350+. This is crazy. I don't get why the devs have the need to make their game feel more like work than a relaxing and pleasant experience. I made a mistake and joined earlier than I had planned, and I regret putting any effort in the last 2 days. I like the latest changes with the 4*, but the game needs much more work if they want it to be fun. Capping the max enemy levels to 270-300 would be a first step in the right direction. Oh, and remove all community scaling. I don't even know what they are trying to find with all these tests. Community scaling was and always be a dumb idea.
    exactly....scale the game like deadpool daily