Options
jffdougan
jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
Giving away Jean Grey.

End times (Central Daylight Time):
Thursday, 30 July, 6:00 AM / 11:00 AM / 4:00 PM / 10:00 PM / 1:00 AM on July 31

Powered Up
:star:star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_ironman.png (essential) icon_antman.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_nickfury.png and Jean Grey

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_psylocke.png (essential) icon_blackwidow.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_shehulk.png

star.pngstar.png
icon_hawkeye.png (essential) icon_daken.pngicon_ares.png

star.png
icon_blackwidow.pngicon_storm.png

Progression awards:
100: cardpack.png (standard)
500: 100 iso8.png
1000: rainbow damage boost
1700: healthpack.png
2900: rainbow AP stockpile
4600: 250 iso8.png
6500: icon_daken.pngblackflag.png
8700: 250 iso8.png
11100: cardpack.png (event)
13700: 250 iso8.png
16600: icon_ares.pngyellowflag.png
19600: 500 iso8.png
22700: 50 imcoin.png
26100: 1000 iso8.png
29600: icon_hawkeye.pngblueflag.png
33200: 500 iso8.png
37000: icon_psylocke.pngredflag.png

Placement rewards:
1-2: Jean Grey blueflag.png + rewards for 3-10
3-10: Jean Grey blueflag.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.png , 3000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
11-20: Jean Grey greenflag.pngpurpleflag.png , 3000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
21-50: Jean Grey purpleflag.png , 2500 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
51-100: Jean Grey purpleflag.png , 2000 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png
101-150: icon_rocket.pngblueflag.png, 1500 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png
151-200: icon_humantorch.pngredflag.png, 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
201-300: icon_humantorch.pngredflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
301-400: icon_humantorch.pngredflag.png, 500 iso8.png
401-500: cardpack.png (standard) x 3, 250 iso8.png
501-600: cardpack.png (standard) x 2, 250 iso8.png
601-800: cardpack.png (standard) , 250 iso8.png
801-1000: 250 iso8.png

Alliance rewards:
1-2: Jean Grey purpleflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png
3-10: Jean Grey purpleflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
11-25: Jean Grey purpleflag.png, 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
26-50: Jean Grey purpleflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100: Jean Grey purpleflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-250: 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500: 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000: 500 iso8.png
1001-10000: 250 iso8.png

The Hulk has been run since the standardization to 24-hour subs, but the format guide doesn't seem to have a summary. There is a 1-time reward of a Hulk Green about halfway through.

Comments

• Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The alliance reward for Jean Grey should be purple, not yellow.

Also, insert obligatory complaint here about 7-day slogfest for another new character. Are we there yet?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was wondering what the catch was but yeah, now I see. 7 days of this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    7 days? Yeah, how about no. See you on next week's Jean Grey Lottery when I enter just day before the end. If I land in an empty bracket then great. Otherwise no gain but no pain either.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In a shocking turn of events, the one cover everyone wants to have at 5, her passive, is the reward for t10.

Can we just stop pretending that this is random since it happens EVERY time?

I'm guessing the 1k colour will be green.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    In a shocking turn of events, the one cover everyone wants to have at 5, her passive, is the reward for t10.

http://www.demiurgestudios.com/blog/mpq ... jean-grey/
    I was just going to say how nice it was that blue was the top reward since it looks like a 5/3/5 build will work best. Obviously YMMV though...
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

http://www.demiurgestudios.com/blog/mpq ... jean-grey/
    I was just going to say how nice it was that blue was the top reward since it looks like a 5/3/5 build will work best. Obviously YMMV though...
    Hmm. I always think passives are an auto max and didn't look at how the skill scales. You may have a point icon_e_wink.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i need iso.. so i will play all 7 days .. but not going to go as hardcore as i did in EoTS.. i don't have it in my right now.. if i snag a t100 ..good, if not, not going to mourn her.
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think we're missing something far more important about this event guys...

for the first time in what seems since the event was first introduced, The Hulk is a boosted character in his own event :]
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Cabol wrote:

for the first time in what seems since the event was first introduced, The Hulk is a boosted character in his own event :]
    I thought Hulk was always boosted for the second half of the event after he sided with us.
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Cabol wrote:

I thought Hulk was always boosted for the second half of the event after he sided with us.

I think it's only for a specific node or two, not for the whole event
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think Hulk was essential on at least the second run of the event. Having Hulkbuster required is very fitting though. icon_e_smile.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    anyone remember the time the stages are

24 hours or 48s
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First sub is 24 hours
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just cleared the first sub and see the top 10+ folks at more points than the clear is worth. Is there any value whatsoever to double tapping early? Is it just for a scarecrow effect? "Hey look at me! I've got twice your score! You'll never catch up now! Might as well quit!" Is that the rationale behind it?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just cleared the first sub and see the top 10+ folks at more points than the clear is worth. Is there any value whatsoever to double tapping early? Is it just for a scarecrow effect? "Hey look at me! I've got twice your score! You'll never catch up now! Might as well quit!" Is that the rationale behind it?
    1) not everyone understands how the points work
    2) its Friday night and if you have a big night planned, you might not want to worry about a clear when you get home from a night out.

I agree you always see those that sprint out of the gate and they are never there at the end.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    1) not everyone understands how the points work
    2) its Friday night and if you have a big night planned, you might not want to worry about a clear when you get home from a night out.

I agree you always see those that sprint out of the gate and they are never there at the end.

Fair enough icon_e_smile.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Any word on the essential characters for this one? Are they doing the 2/3/4 star essential thing again?
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Puce Moose wrote:
    Any word on the essential characters for this one? Are they doing the 2/3/4 star essential thing again?

Essentials are:

Hulkbuster
    Psylocke
    Modern Hawkeye

So yes, 2/3/4.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yay! What an awesome event to completely ignore! I don't have any of the essentials, I don't care about Teen Grey and I don't even need Grocket or Hulk. 7 days off! I love this event, I really do.
    Good luck to everyone who's grinding out there, though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just a note on Bulleyes. It seems he's utterly bugged in the event "Nevada V". He can pretty much use his deadly precision skill any time he wants. I swear to god this one time I was fighting him and he had only 3 greens and was able to pull out the skill on me. Really cheap if you ask me.