PVE Unstable ISO-8 (Aug 20-25)

Options
lukewin
lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
jffdougan wrote:
End times (Central Daylight Time):
Monday, 24 August, 6:00 AM / 11:00 AM / 4:00 PM / 10:00 PM / 1:00 AM on August 25

Powered Up
:star:star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_professorx.png Professor X (essential) ( icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png ) Sam Wilson - Captain America (new character) icon_deadpool.png Deadpool (new character) icon_kingpin.png Kingpin icon_thor.png Thor

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_cyclops.png Cyclops (essential) icon_blackpanther.png Black Panther icon_falcon.png Sam Wilson icon_kamalakhan.png Kamala Khan icon_magneto.png Magneto icon_punisher.png Punisher

star.pngstar.png
icon_thor.png Thor (essential) icon_magneto.png Magneto icon_moonstone.png Moonstone

star.png
icon_blackwidow.png Black Widow icon_ironman.png Iron Man

Progression awards:
100: cardpack.png (standard)
500: 100 iso8.png
1000: rainbow damage boost
1500: healthpack.png
2400: rainbow AP stockpile
3600: 250 iso8.png
5000: icon_magneto.pngredflag.png
6500: 250 iso8.png
8300: cardpack.png (event)
10200: 250 iso8.png
12200: icon_thor.pnggreenflag.png
14400: 500 iso8.png
16700: 50 imcoin.png
19100: 1000 iso8.png
21600: icon_moonstone.pngpurpleflag.png
24300: 500 iso8.png
27000: icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png

Placement rewards:
1-2: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America yellowflag.png + rewards for 3-10
3-10: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America yellowflag.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png , 3000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
11-20: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America redflag.pngblueflag.png , 3000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
21-50: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America blueflag.png , 2500 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America blueflag.png , 2000 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png
101-150: icon_ironfist.pnggreenflag.png, 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
151-200: icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png, 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
201-300: icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
301-400: icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png, 500 iso8.png,
401-500: cardpack.png (standard) x 3, 250 iso8.png
501-600: cardpack.png (standard) x 2, 250 iso8.png
601-800: cardpack.png (standard) , 250 iso8.png
801-1000: 250 iso8.png

Alliance rewards:
1-2: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America blueflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png
3-10: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America blueflag.png, 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
11-25: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America blueflag.png, 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
26-50: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America blueflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_captainamerica.pngicon_falcon.png Sam Wilson - Captain America blueflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-250: 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500: 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000: 500 iso8.png
1001-10000: 250 iso8.png

This is the first time this event has been run since the move to the 7/4/3 PVE duration cycle. Historically, it has been run on a single map with crazy, crazy community scaling.

Edit: I got to play a partial clear on the Arctic Circle sub and have been so busy that I haven't been able to touch anything thereafter. I'm told that the second sub is 48 hours; no idea what it's called.

I'm traveling Saturday and Sunday, so I may not be able to keep this seriously updated until after the fact.

Edit: Fixed goof in rewards showing Patch being awarded for 151-200 instead of Hawkeye.

Only Powered Up section has been updated. Sam Wilson (Captain America) is the reward. Other sections will be updated once the Preview is up.

Links go to previous runs
PVE Unstable ISO-8
Unstable ISO-8 - Oct 17 - 24
Unstable ISO-8 - July 18-24

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since you're going there to quote it anyway, would you please link the thread from the last run when you post these? Thanks

Here's the last one:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=30729&hilit=Unstable+iso
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sweeeet! I was hoping this would only be a 4 day event instead of the 7-day grind fest...FalCap here I come!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thinking you can use icon_captainamerica.png for the placement reward icons, also, no need to keep the quotes in place!
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sticky-ing since the preview is live.
    Malcrof wrote:
    Thinking you can use icon_captainamerica.png for the placement reward icons
    Unless they changed it, it's still icon_falcon.png
    55ce2b45db0ac.jpg
  • Malcrof
    Options
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    55ce2b45db0ac.jpg

So, is he more Falcon than Cap? FalCap should have an icon that is 1/2 and 1/2!
  • Malcrof
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    FalCap should have an icon that is 1/2 and 1/2!

Unfortunately, wouldn't that mean he's not possible to pair with either Cap America or Falcon other iterations (not mentioning 2 Sam Wilsons in our team)? I prefer the setting at the moment, since Steve Rogers can tank for him when/if I got Sam.

Granted once FalCap is maxed, there's probably no need to pair him with either of them anyway..

4* FalCap and 3* SRCA.. on 1 team.. i see them playing frisbee.. your turn with the shield.. ok now back to me..
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    OJSP wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    FalCap should have an icon that is 1/2 and 1/2!

Unfortunately, wouldn't that mean he's not possible to pair with either Cap America or Falcon other iterations (not mentioning 2 Sam Wilsons in our team)? I prefer the setting at the moment, since Steve Rogers can tank for him when/if I got Sam.

Granted once FalCap is maxed, there's probably no need to pair him with either of them anyway..

4* FalCap and 3* SRCA.. on 1 team.. i see them playing frisbee.. your turn with the shield.. ok now back to me..

Lazy Thor can be the pickle in the middle icon_lol.gif ....seriously though not sure how it would work, we should be able to use the real Cap since the 4* is still Sam Wilson but I guess we will have to wait and see...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,996 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So we know for a fact the event will be

or unknown
  • lvl 209 Bulleye + 2 Muscle to start off is just brutal icon_evil.gif

Any suggestion how to beat it without having to use 3 healthpack ?
  • Malcrof
    Options
    X23 wrote:
    lvl 209 Bulleye + 2 Muscle to start off is just brutal icon_evil.gif

bring DD or some radar sense/control shift team ups with you. Or Capt marvel/Blast TU to destroy BE's shields. Loki doesn't hurt either. but with BP boosted, DG and Battleplan counter them as well.
  • slidecage
    Options
    Question about Slices for those who played in more then one slice

what slices do you think are the hardest to score in.

Is slice 1 scores higher then 2 3 4 5 ect

or all about the same

usually do slice 2 or 3 but major things going on this weekend was thinking slice 1 BUT dont know if playing two or 3 rounds and then having just one hour to grind at the end would be enough cause usually its 2 to 3 hour grind at end
  • slidecage wrote:
    Question about Slices for those who played in more then one slice

what slices do you think are the hardest to score in.

Is slice 1 scores higher then 2 3 4 5 ect

or all about the same

usually do slice 2 or 3 but major things going on this weekend was thinking slice 1 BUT dont know if playing two or 3 rounds and then having just one hour to grind at the end would be enough cause usually its 2 to 3 hour grind at end

I don't think it make a difference, just who you're up against.
  • I giggled a little at the fact we finally got Iron Fist as a cover reward.

In a four star release where you have to score 100-150 to get one only of it. XD
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is anyone else seeing odd end times for the slices? For instance, I have one slice that starts at 11:00 AM CST, but says it ends at 4:00pm CST. Are the slices actually messed up, or just reporting wrong?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    YES icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png for Progression! I'm about to win his red in EotS. This will bring him to 4/4/5!

It is sad that I've never pulled a red from tokens, the 2 I had were from DDQ, but I pulled blackflag.png about 10 times!
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Just read through the old threads.. this is the first time for this event with community scaling off.. wonder how much easier this is going to make it.
  • slidecage
    Options
    any update on slice 1 or 2
  • Malcrof wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    55ce2b45db0ac.jpg

So, is he more Falcon than Cap? FalCap should have an icon that is 1/2 and 1/2!
    he should just randomly switch between the two
    X23 wrote:

moonstone squirrel girl loki hulk carol 3* 4*thing 4*deadpool jean grey shulkie
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    X23 wrote:

With Moonstone boosted there's no reason not to use her for her Black alone.

I used Moonstone, Steve Rogers and Falcon
  • slidecage
    Options
    any clue why the AI might be like 170 when you get done playing for your health packs to recharge. When you come back that same Nod is now 210+ even though you have no played in 5 hours it went UP while others might of fell to 150