Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
***Crash Of The Titans Adjustments Announcement***

Comments

• djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Options
    Thanks for this. Would be great if this was stickied.
  • RyanL24
    RyanL24 Posts: 54
    Options
    Anybody know why X-Force Wolverine was skipped in Cycle 3?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    RyanL24 wrote:
    Anybody know why X-Force Wolverine was skipped in Cycle 3?
    we're hoping he'll be inserted later. the sneak peek thread has this:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Nellobee wrote:
    Will there be an XFW one soon, however?

Yep. One is still planned for this month.

many speculate he might get re-worked some. nothing confirmed yet that I know of.
  • fruinjuice
    fruinjuice Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Maybe XFW gets thrown in next week along with Xmen: Apocalypse
  • djpt05
    Options
    Still not sure why this isn't stickied up top with the other two compendiums.

This is a very helpful link.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    djpt05 wrote:

Oh hey, I can do that.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    djpt05 wrote:

Oh hey, I can do that.

I think we were both hoping it would become announcement.

As the maintainer for this forum, I've been trying to limit stickies to threads for currently running events. Mainly to avoid making a mess like the one in Tips and Guides. I think we could do with replacing some of the current announcements as they haven't been updated in awhile.
  • djpt05
    Options
    Yeah I meant an announcement. Sorry about that.

It's just a great resource for someone like me (3-4* transitioner) to help me plan out where to put my ISO in order to be more successful with some of the 4* DDQs.

I haven't lost one yet this cycle and a lot of that has to do with these links to previous runs for strategy info.
  • Marrussia13
    Marrussia13 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking to join a top 100 pve alliance. Current alliance to casual.
    Daily player
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Here is the link to the current crash cycle and what is upcoming so you can decide who you need to place ISO into.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=51072#wrap
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Any word if Medusa (Inhuman Queen) is in this cycle yet?

Need to know if I should put my Iso-8 towards Medusa or War Machine the coming week.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,287 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Need to know if I should put my Iso-8 towards Medusa or War Machine the coming week.

Looks like no Medusa based on the vault. And surprisingly, no War Machine either, Wasp, or Spider-Woman either. Going direct to Ghost Rider. I wonder if we'll get Moon Knight or PunMAX in this cycle...
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Looks like no Medusa based on the vault. And surprisingly, no War Machine either, Wasp, or Spider-Woman either. Going direct to Ghost Rider. I wonder if we'll get Moon Knight or PunMAX in this cycle...

I was just wondering that myself with respect to Punisher. I have enough covers to take him to 209 (so I suspect his current 131 could win either way). Moon Knight is at 131, but is low-cover. Wouldn't hurt my feelings were he skipped. Wondering about Totally Awesome Hulk as well. He's gotten 8 covers since I re-rostered him, and he's not yet Crashed.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I decided to be useful and make a full list of the current characters arranged in the proper order - this is complete as of 3/21/17. The last character added was "Iron Fist (Danny Rand,)" I generally go in every few weeks and edit this.

The official statement is that a character will enter the Crash sequence once they have been the featured 4* in two PVEs. For example, "The Punisher (Max)" had his "Crash" on 1/22/17. Theoretically the next character after him should have been "Blade (Modern,)" but neither he nor "Luke Cage (Power Man)" met that criteria at the time, so he was followed by "Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards.)" I have marked in red all characters that have yet to have their second PVE, so at the time of this edit they will be skipped.

Agent Coulson (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
    Venom (Agent Venom)
    X-23 (All-New Wolverine)
    Iceman (All-New X-Men)
    Jean Grey (All New X-Men)
    Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)
    Sam Wilson (Captain America)
    Peggy Carter (Captain America)
    Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    Professor X (Charles Xavier)
    Cyclops (Classic)
    The Thing (Classic)
    Invisible Woman (Classic)
    Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
    Quake (Daisy Johnson)
    Iron Fist (Danny Rand)
    Drax (the Destroyer)
    Nick Fury (Director Of SHIELD)
    Venom (Eddie Brock)
    Thor (Goddess of Thunder)
    Gwenpool (Gwen Poole)
    Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy)
    Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)
    Iron Man (Hulkbuster)
    Medusa (Inhuman Queen)
    Riri Williams (Ironheart)
    War Machine (James Rhodes)
    Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
    Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
    Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
    Star Lord (Legendary Outlaw)
    Moon Knight (Marc Spector)
    Mordo (Master of the Mystic Arts)
    The Punisher (MAX)
    Blade (Modern)
    Luke Cage (Power Man)
    Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards)
    Nova (Sam Alexander)
    Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
    Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
    Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross)
    The Hulk (Totally Awesome)
    Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)
    Elektra (Unkillable)
    Kingpin (Wilson Fisk)
    Wolverine (X-Force)

(This was edited on 4/4 to add Iron Fist and decolor Agent Venom and Medusa, the latter in anticipation of her second featured event.)
  • DFiPL
    Options
    GrimSkald wrote:
    I decided to be useful and make a full list of the current characters arranged in the proper order - this is complete as of 1/24/17 (The last character being "Riri Williams (Ironheart),") I may go in every few weeks and edit this.

The official statement is that a character will enter the Crash sequence once they have been the featured 4* in two PVEs. For example, "The Punisher (Max)" had his "Crash" on 1/22/17. Theoretically the next character after him should have been "Blade (Modern,)" but neither he nor "Luke Cage (Power Man)" meet that criteria at the time, so he was followed by "Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards.)" The rest of the list meets that criteria - we'll see how long it takes to get back to "Venom (Agent Venom)," it is entirely possible he may get skipped too.

Venom (Agent Venom)
    Jean Grey (All New X-Men)
    X-23 (All-New Wolverine)
    Iceman (All-New X-Men)
    Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)
    Peggy Carter (Captain America)
    Sam Wilson (Captain America)
    Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    Professor X (Charles Xavier)
    Cyclops (Classic)
    Invisible Woman (Classic)
    The Thing (Classic)
    Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
    Quake (Daisy Johnson)
    Nick Fury (Director Of SHIELD)
    Venom (Eddie Brock)
    Thor (Goddess of Thunder)
    Gwenpool (Gwen Poole)
    Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy)
    Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)
    Iron Man (Hulkbuster)
    Medusa (Inhuman Queen)
    Riri Williams (Ironheart)
    War Machine (James Rhodes)
    Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
    Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
    Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
    Star Lord (Legendary Outlaw)
    Moon Knight (Marc Spector)
    The Punisher (MAX)
    Blade (Modern)
    Luke Cage (Power Man)
    Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) <- This is scheduled for 1/27/17
    Nova (Sam Alexander)
    Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
    Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
    Drax (the Destroyer)
    Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross)
    The Hulk (Totally Awesome)
    Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)
    Elektra (Unkillable)
    Kingpin (Wilson Fisk)
    Wolverine (X-Force)

(This was edited on 1/24 to update)

Couple quibbles: you've got X-23, Iceman, and Jean Grey in the wrong order.

Additionally, the order as processed so far had Sam Wilson (Captain America) before Peggy Carter (Captain America); The Thing immediately preceded the Invisible Woman; you've got Drax wayyyy down the list from where he debuted (between Quake and Nick Fury).

Some of that is alphabetization stuff (All-New Wolverine comes before All-New X-Men, with W vs X breaking the tie). Drax gets listed under 'Destroyer,' with 'the' being ignored for sorting purposes. How they break the tie between the Captains America and IW/Thing I really don't know.

Otherwise I think this is a pretty solid roadmap of what to expect (and, eventually, I'd guess Mordo will come after Moon Knight). Well done.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:

Additionally, the order as processed so far had Sam Wilson (Captain America) before Peggy Carter (Captain America); The Thing immediately preceded the Invisible Woman; you've got Drax wayyyy down the list from where he debuted (between Quake and Nick Fury).

Some of that is alphabetization stuff (All-New Wolverine comes before All-New X-Men, with W vs X breaking the tie). Drax gets listed under 'Destroyer,' with 'the' being ignored for sorting purposes. How they break the tie between the Captains America and IW/Thing I really don't know.

Otherwise I think this is a pretty solid roadmap of what to expect (and, eventually, I'd guess Mordo will come after Moon Knight). Well done.

As you may guess, I spreadsheeted the lot, used ( as a delimiter, and alphabetized them that way. That's why Drax ended up where he did. I'm not sure why Jean, Bobby, and Laura ended up out of order.

Anyway, I went up there and fixed them, it's more useful to keep that list as a living list than take up more space and repost it. Thanks!
  • DFiPL
    Options
    GrimSkald wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:

As you may guess, I spreadsheeted the lot, used ( as a delimiter, and alphabetized them that way. That's why Drax ended up where he did. I'm not sure why Jean, Bobby, and Laura ended up out of order.

Anyway, I went up there and fixed them, it's more useful to keep that list as a living list than take up more space and repost it. Thanks!

No problem! I've spreadsheeted them so far as well, but this is still useful. At some point I probably ought to redo my spreadsheet (and in fact, I likely will do that in just a couple minutes) to reflect your updates, rather than keeping everybody who hasn't run yet in a separate area. Will save me some time in the long run, and this way I don't have to flip back and forth between the game and spreadsheet.

So for that, thank YOU.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Edit: *I`ve deleted my double post*