Crash of the Titans Cycle 3: Carnage

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Carnage is the last 4* that I have leveled above 170. He's at 210, same as Fury. Elektra is at 172.

Previous Runs

Comments

• mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    I can't wait to do it this time. Last few times I've done it he was roughly around 140/150 last 2 times but now he's lvl 200 and a build of 535 so should be a cake walk this time around
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I look forward to using my now champed Carnage to take him out. icon_twisted.gif

Which of course means I'll get stuck with horrible boards and cascades. icon_lol.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Haven't gone undercover in a while my 2/5/3 level 100 carnage accepts this mission impossible
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Probably not going to make it with my Carnage
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I`ll fight Doc Ock with my 2/2/0 Carnage (level 95) but I don`t have high expectations for beating him. icon_neutral.gif
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    L141, 4/2/2 Carnage managed it on the first go (+G/Bl damage boosts, and +critical boosts because why not). Gather red, deny green, saved up and hit him with scythes 4 times to end it quickly.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Carnage is championed now (and level 285 - the covers have been raining over me!), so this was a fairly easy fight. Two Scythes got him low on Health, the attack tiles took care of the rest.
    Got my second House Party from the token, so that's pretty cool.
  • salve1
    salve1 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    2 try with 1/5/1 carnage lvl 115 boost +2 B/G. 50% dmg B/G. 100 %Dmg GOT IW yellow icon_e_sad.gif( now at 4/3/3
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach managed with no problems, well, level 277 5/3/5 would. Got another Carnage cover from the token.

Wolveroach managed first time with his level 145 3/4/2. Boosted yellow/red and all AP, 100% match damage. Saved up enough red for 3 Symbiote Scythes, finished off with Carnage Rules. Got a Mr Fantastic yellow. Along with Cho he's someone Wolveroach refuses to roster, so 1000 ISO.
  • to gun
    to gun Posts: 17
    Options
    First try with level 152 3/3/1, got a red thing cover for the next battle in the cycle.
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Leveled up my 0/3/4 Carnage to 168 but still no luck.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5/3/5 level 145. first try. to me the key is deny deny deny while chasing red. save save save until he throws something, probably blue. need to deny green hard. once he shuffles with blue and there are some attacks out, assess what ap you have and how much health you have left. if you can throw a few reds out and a green, might be enough for the match depending on your covers.
  • CFacto
    CFacto Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Carnage is 1/4/1. Stupid black covers.

Don't think it's worth the ISO to try levelling him up. Level 90 tests can't even get Ock below 10,000 health.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1st try with boosts, with my 5/4/4, leveled up to 174 for this fight. Lucky board as right away I had 5 red match on my first turn, and just waited until I had enough to fire 2 and that put him away. No other powers fired on either side. Probably didn't need the boosts, but I was desperate to avoid what happened last time where I won at lvl 131, (3/2/1, I think) but it took 2 dozen tries.

Got a purpleflag.pngicon_kingpin.png from the LT, which then got me another LT as a champ reward, and that gave me a blackflag.pngicon_nova.png , so lucky all round pull.

Off to put more levels into Thing for next time, never had the covers until recently to compete in his DDQ Crash.
  • mckauhu
    Options
    With my 2/1/2 lvl 90 Carnage managed to half Dock Ocks life without boosts so I wonder if had used powerboost to 100%, would down him... Thats too risky though so I think not gonna make it
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5/0/3 127 was cake. Since I don't generate attack tiles blue was no concern. Deny green, gather red.

icon_warmachine.pnggreenflag.png for my effort.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mckauhu wrote:
    With my 2/1/2 lvl 90 Carnage managed to half Dock Ocks life without boosts so I wonder if had used powerboost to 100%, would down him... Thats too risky though so I think not gonna make it
    Why is it risky? Do you have other plans for your Power boosts Before you get new ones?
  • mckauhu
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    mckauhu wrote:
    Why is it risky? Do you have other plans for your Power boosts Before you get new ones?

...You got a point there, this is exactly why I have gathered those boosts so I'm gonna try it

edit: Tried it but failed miserably Dock Ock still got 40% of his life remaining I even upgraded Carnages level to 100 still no use
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Managed this first time with 3/2/0 106, +2r/y, +2all, +100%all.
    Got a lucky board, red heavy, blue and green light, so was able to control his colours so he couldn't use powers while building red. Whittled him down to 7k, then unleashed 4x Scythes for about 6k, then my tiles did the rest in the next couple of turns.

redflag.pngicon_redhulk.png for my troubles
  • DevilMayGrind
    Options
    Last time icon_carnage.png was 1/1/2, so it was a pass. BUT THIS TIME - he is 1/2/2, so I guess it's a pass again.