jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Champed at 282.

Previous Runs

Comments

• Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This crash is the only one I`ve won twice. Lady Thor is my highest leveled 4* champion at 279 so I don`t think that Ragnarok will stand a chance against her. icon_e_wink.gif
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    A far cry from my low level record setting win of 2/1/3 lvl 131, my now champed level 272 Thor should breeze this one.

But for those with low covers! There is hope! (as long as you have like, at least 6 covers.)
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I barely beat this one last time with a 2/4/2 127 Thor. Now it will be easy. Champed my Thor is now.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SirLanik wrote:
    A far cry from my low level record setting win of 2/1/3 lvl 131, my now champed level 272 Thor should breeze this one.

But for those with low covers! There is hope! (as long as you have like, at least 6 covers.)

SirLanik is referring to this thread, new believers! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48305
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    SirLanik wrote:

SirLanik is referring to this thread, new believers! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48305

It was my first ever Crash victory, I remember it like it was yesterday, even though it was 14 months ago. Will probably stick in my memory for as long as I play this game.

Worth noting, while the stun helps, the real value for the stun is in making the charged tiles. Because as with many crashes, you're just looking to deny a color/survive until you can unleash hell against them.

I'm fairly confident that if you are at low covers, you need at least two in red, or you won't have enough damage to end it.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:
    This crash is the only one I`ve won twice. Lady Thor is my highest leveled 4* champion at 279 so I don`t think that Ragnarok will stand a chance against her. icon_e_wink.gif
    Easy task for my Thora - I've won on first attempt without using boosts. I focused on accumulating enough red and blue AP to double hit Ragnarok. Poor Rags made it easier for me since he constantly added blue tiles and charged tiles to the board by dealing neglectible damage. I've finally won with 12k health left.

RNGesus rewarded with icon_blackbolt.pngblackflag.png bringing him to 1/1/0.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beat Rags on the first try with no boosts with my Champed 4hor. It was a heavy green board, so denying green was tough. Nearly every time I matched green to deny him, the board would reward him with reds. Four Thunderclaps later, I had enough blue to keep him locked up for six (and then nine) turns while I was waiting for enough red of my own for a massive Smite. Eventually, I got it...and ended the match with about 5K health left.

Reward was purpleflag.pngicon_redhulk.png which was not what my 3/3/5 Red Hulk needed. icon_e_sad.gif 1000 ISO to get my 3-star Strange up a bit more, I guess.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2nd attempt 2/3/5 155. R/y, all color, and all color match damage boosts.

Won my stalker Quake blue. I think that make the 10 or time I've pulled it. Didn't even mean to pull the token as I was going to use an elite token instead and just wasn't really paying attention to give screen I was on.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    With my 4/1/1 Thora couldn't get it done. Got really close 1st try only need 3 more red AP to fire smite a 3rd time for the kill, alas Rags had 14 green for the kill. No sweat I thought this is doable no problem. 10 health pack's and 9 trys later still no luck, in fact hadn't managed to get anywhere near the 1st attempt.
    Than I remembered the special vault, it was a red so it wasn't really what I wanted, would have loved a blue. Nonetheless I had the HP to empty the vault. Went back in 5/1/1 lvl153 and smited the duck out of Rags for the win.
    Currently hoarding my LTs, up too 26.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Considerably easier than last time; Back then my Thoress was 2/1/1, level 94. Now she's 4/2/4, level 160.
    Started with +2 all, +2blue/purple (+4 blue to be able to reach stun more easily), and max +crit damage. The board that the RNG dealt me this match wasn't very good, but not terrible either. Rags did get off a few reds, and a blue or two, but by the time he had finally saved up enough green for his godlike power I had collected enough AP to finish him off.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last time: took 6 tries to win with a 4/3/2 133 Th4r.

This time: A rare laugher, but expected: champed 5/3/5 one-shotted this without any boosts and finished near full health. Just needed a few blue matches to stun Rags and the rest was a formality.

Reward: purpleflag.pngSpiderWoman_icon.PNG (now 2/5/4)
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I leveled my 2/2/4 Thor to level 168 for this and somehow managed to win on my second try, mostly thanks to getting a lucky board. Earned a greenflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png for my trouble, which is completely useless to me since she's 3/2/5. This is the second time it's happened, too. Tired of this game.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Didn't expect much trouble with my champed Thoress. And I was partially right, Ragnarok was extremely lucky and punished me good, but I still won with my first attempt.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Went in unboosted on the first try with 2/4/4, Level 168 She-Thor, as I do for any Crash attempts at 130+. Just to get the lay of the land.

Got faced with a green-heavy board and thought "welp, looks like it will take at least two tries." Focused on clearing the greens out early and collecting red/blue when I could, and once it was more manageable, I integrated yellow into the collection. Didn't fire any powers until I was able to go blue-yellow-red once. After that, I fired yellow again as soon as I got it, and tried desperately to collect 9 blue for another stun before I could eat a Godlike Power to the face. I got the 9, but not until AFTER said consumption. Ow.

Ended up finishing things off with a Smite after a friendly cascade set off a couple critical matches and collected me some red AP. When the finishing blow landed, I had 469 HP left.

Opened the token since I'm chasing icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png or blackflag.png so I can champion him. Got GwenpoolIcon.PNGpurpleflag.png , which I view as a nice consolation prize.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 769 Critical Contributor
    Options
    First time for me, only one red cover to go with my five blue and yellow.

Beat him with 48 health remaining so very lucky.

Got the first of two Sam Wilson covers as a reward
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    nice and easy with a L280 champed 4hor.

Hit by one Rags Red, then he was toast.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach's level 290 5/3/5 had no problems first time through, no boosts. Got a Strange blue from the token, making him 1/1/1, which was nice.

Wolveroach's level 166 5/5/2 had no problems first time through, no boosts. Got a Red Hulk red from the token, taking him to 2/1/5.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First try with 172 at 3/3/5.

Got a blueflag.pngicon_nickfury.png I cannot currently use. Time to see if I can pull 300k ISO in 13 days!
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't know how Rags got so many lucky matches. I have a system where, every time my 4* character fights in Crash, win or lose, I give them 5 levels. I do this to feel I'm making some progress on them while I still try to get my more used 3* championed.

Anyway, my 5/3/3 Thoress lost at 150. Then at 155. Then at 160. Finally caved and used some AP boosts at 165 so I would have more of an advantage, and finally downed him. Hopefully the next time this run comes around, I'll be in actual 4* land.

Got a redflag.pngicon_nova.png for my trouble, 2nd cover for him.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would say cruise control with champed Thor except my board was starved of both Blue and Red (Was over 15 turns before either side matched a Red at all). My first match was a yellow. And Rags was Purple. And so on. I fired my **** yellow 3 times before finding enough Blue or Red to fire anything else. Thus the cascades were in Rags favor. But I still won...with under 1k health left with a champed Thor. I guess its the result that matters.

Pulled blackflag.pngicon_hulkcho.png number 13. Next to champ he is.