Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Red Hulk

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Thanks to the 3 Red Hulk covers from Civil War, I am currently gathering iso to champ him. I've got 280k, so I may not champ him in time for the Crash.

Previous Runs

Comments

• Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Due to the three cover from CW event I was able to bring him to 3/4/5 (level 229). Even though I didn't play him that much so far I think that he should be capable of beating the other Hulk.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey, I'll actually be able to do more than match Hulk to death this time! Cos I've champed Rulk since the last time this ran.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2/2/4, Level 147 here. Saw a 2/2/3 147 win the Crash last time around, so I'm feeling good about being able to win without spending more ISO (yet). He's on the shortlist for getting ISO, but I just championed She-Thor, so it'll be a bit. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Level 272 3/5/5

Bring it icon_cool.gif
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    2/2/4, Level 147 here. Saw a 2/2/3 147 win the Crash last time around, so I'm feeling good about being able to win without spending more ISO (yet). He's on the shortlist for getting ISO, but I just championed She-Thor, so it'll be a bit. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hopefully I'll have no problem with my 4/2/3 LVL 160 then.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any chance a 1/1/3 115 cut it?
  • Anon
    Options
    Skrofa wrote:

You'll need to boost the health up. What are the numbers for his green?
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anon wrote:
    Skrofa wrote:

You'll need to boost the health up. What are the numbers for his green?

473 / 1275 if over 18 green. I can't level him more since with number of covers that's his max level.
    But I wasn't really asking seriously. I most of the time just try for the heck of it and IF i see that I might be close I go for some boosts. Only CoT I won so far was with HawkeyeGirl
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brand new champ from CW. Didn't have rostered at all last time around - looking forward to it. Assuming it won't be too hard with a full powered Rulk.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    About the only time my 0:5:5 Rulk makes me glad to be missing his Red is during Crash.

This was a cake walk the past cycles.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:
    Due to the three cover from CW event I was able to bring him to 3/4/5 (level 229). Even though I didn't play him that much so far I think that he should be capable of beating the other Hulk.
    Very easy task! I got a friendly with lots of green & purple, used "Gamma Syphon" when Hulk was about to clap and finished the fight with 2x "Hammer & Anvil".

LT is stockpiled.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Took two tries with my 4/2/4 LVL 180 icon_redhulk.png. First try with no boosts I didn't deny redtile.png and he fired off his redflag.png twice.
    2nd time still with no boosts I denied redtile.png while collecting greentile.png and purpletile.png took 3 greenflag.png to finish icon_hulk.png.

token_legendary.png = icon_ironman.pngblackflag.png taking him to 4/3/2
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Was easy with a lvl 168 3/4/2 and got a 5* yellow strange
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Maybe my favorite Crash. Champed Rulk collects purple and green, occasionally uses purple to drain Hulk AP, then pummels puny Hulk for win.

Reward: icon_thor.png champ level, now 279.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pumped Rulk to lvl 170 and it was all it needed to beat this. Twice Rulk slammed his hands and Hulk was goner.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:

first try, unboosted. It took a while because purple was sparse. but he only Smashed once and I prevented him Clapping at all. Took 3-4 uses of my green and a ton of match damage, and I had 800 health left.

Token was icon_thor.png, bringing her to 272.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First attempt no boosts with my champed.Rulk.

Got my stalker, blue quake as a reward. Cue price is right music.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...
    Got lots and lots of purple and was able to do full-power Hammer and Anvil twice in one round. It Was overkill, but also fun!
  • Anon
    Options
    Anon wrote:
    Level 272 3/5/5

Bring it icon_cool.gif

First try. Cake walk.

Got a 4* Carol Danvers cover. Added to champion level. She's level 273 now.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Did it third try with a bunch of match damage boosts, with a 1/1/4 at 135. First try I used no boosts, had a great board but it wasn't enough. Second try I used +100% match damage but the board was awful and I got pretty wrecked. Third try board was medium but with boosts I got there. Pulled a yellow Agent Carter to get her to 2/5/0. Not my preferred color, but I guess it's progress.