Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: The Hulk

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
My Cho is going to stay fully covered at 170 for this run. I've been meaning to champ him, and I did have the extra cover to put him at 271, but I was not going to be able to gather the iso required in time. That means that iso is now going to Eddie Brock, since I have 5 days to gather the last 55k iso to save the 2 extra covers in my queue.

Previous Runs

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jojeda654 wrote:
    That means that iso is now going to Eddie Brock, since I have 5 days to gather the last 55k iso to save the 2 extra covers in my queue.

Not Eddie! Save the ISO for a worthier 4* and sell those Venoms!
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This will be the debut for my level 172 TA Hulk (3/5/0, his black is my last remaining unicorn in 4* tier). Let´s see, how well he´ll do against Beast...
  • Cousin Simpson
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:
    This will be the debut for my level 172 TA Hulk (3/5/0, his black is my last remaining unicorn in 4* tier). Let´s see, how well he´ll do against Beast...

If Beast stays the same, you should be able to win this pretty easily -- even at 5 black and level 270, he only heals 900. Instead, you're just going to protect your countdown tile and save your green punches for when you can't get rid of Beast's tiles.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Would my 3/2/0 level 70 Chulk win in this crash?
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That might be a bit too low of a level for this one. It's just impossible to deny 6 blue from Beast for too long, and his specials add up fast.
    I think you could still win after a few tries at lvl 90-100?

Mine's at 3/3/2 lvl 100, where an alliance mate told me to go to win (his Cho is champed), without an hours' worth of frustration in this battle.

My sons name is also Cooper!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Hulk is level 110 5/2/2. Should I put some more levels into him? Or will this be enough?
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Try it first, then if you need to put levels in do so. At five green, your level seems doable mostly likely with boosts though.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Options

I haven't seen anyone beat this at level 70, but you definitely have the right covers to win if you level him to at least 94:
    Level 94, 5/2/2 by TxMoose
    Level 111, 2/1/2 by Cousin Simpson
    Level 111, 3/0/1 by Wilk_Stepowy - +2 all +2 green +100 match all boosts.

And those victories were all before Cho's buff.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hoping my 3/2/2 lvl 147 Cho has what it takes! This'll be my first go icon_mrgreen.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5/2/4, Level 130. Crushed it. Took some damage, but 26 green, 12 blue, entire fight took about two minutes.

icon_antman.png got his 5th yellowflag.png and 13th overall cover for the trouble.

Best part about getting it done first try: didn't have to spend any ISO!
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lv 188 Cho 5/2/2 made it an easy fight
    LT = greenflag.png Thanos icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Black Duke wrote:

If Beast stays the same, you should be able to win this pretty easily -- even at 5 black and level 270, he only heals 900. Instead, you're just going to protect your countdown tile and save your green punches for when you can't get rid of Beast's tiles.
    Thanks for the advice! On first attempt I didn´t stand a chance against Beast since the board was full of blue and Hank always matched my CD tile away. On my next attempt I decided to use +20% match damage, 10% blue/purple damage and crit boost. The board was starved of blue so it was easy for me to defend my CD tile and to avoid blue. In the end two "Mastermind Excello" finished Beast off.

LT is stockpiled.
  • Bohica666
    Bohica666 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Lv 100 Cho 4/3/3, no boosts : failed miserably
    Lv 150 Cho 4/3/3, no boosts : overwhelming success icon_razz.gif
    LT = blueflag.pngicon_thor.png
  • undrtaker
    undrtaker Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Can 4 0 4, level 180 or less, beat the crash today?
    I have him at 70 but can level him up if I'll have a chance at beating him
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1st try with no boosts with my LVL 180 5/4/0 icon_hulkcho.png collected greentile.png took 3 uses to finish him.
    token_legendary.png = icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png which was his 13th cover. Champed him and had 2 covers waiting so got another token_legendary.png and 2 commandpointsbig.png which was enough for a another pull got a icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png taking her to 3/5/2 and a Thanos_Icon.pngblackflag.png taking him to 2/0/1
  • supbullcoc
    supbullcoc Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    my lvl 168 beat him easily, and my token pulled a icon_moonknight.png that i needed which led to a icon_thing.png
    winning
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Chulk is one of only two 4 stars that I have fully covered and champed, so this was a cakewalk. I pulled a greenflag.pngicon_quake.png, which was actually great for me, as mine is now 2/4/4. Looks like I'm having one of those rare days where MPQ is smiling upon me.

Shame I'm even closer to quitting completely after the SW and other TU heroes' nerf.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bohica666 wrote:
    Lv 100 Cho 4/3/3, no boosts : failed miserably
    Lv 150 Cho 4/3/3, no boosts : overwhelming success icon_razz.gif
    LT = blueflag.pngicon_thor.png

Lv 70 Cho 4/3/3, no boosts : failed miserably
    Lv 130 Cho 4/3/3, no boosts : overwhelming success icon_razz.gif
    LT = saved
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2017
    Options
    edit, multi-post
  • thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    2/2/3 lvl 147, no boosts, no issues. Was a blueflag.pnggreenflag.png light board the whole time so it lasted a lot longer than expected, but always kept an excello on tap for the countdown. As someone just starting to be able to finish the Crashes, the ~150 level zone seems to be pretty darn good 'bang for the buck' as far as ISO goes. token_legendary.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_blackwidow.png makes her 2/0/0, which is better than a Wasp I suppose.