What Marvel character are you hoping for? (post movesets)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I'm really hoping for a 3* Eddie Brock Venom, especially after Bullseye and Daken getting their Classic versions and Carnage being unleashed.

I'm unsure of his variances compared to Mac, but he should have a passive greenflag.png ability, as to complement Carnage and Bullseye. I would suggest either a camouflage ability, to be invisible, or he could automatically feed on enemy enemystrike.png , enemyprotect.png, and eattack.png per level with his symbiote, progressing up with level. This reflects his symbiote bypassing Spider-Man's Spider Sense and somewhat absorbs/counteracts Carnage's damage tiles from his own symbiote, as friend or foe. Venom could heal/burst health from the absorption for a small amount, and the ability could require a number of blacktile.png tiles on the board.

For example:
    greenflag.png
    PASSIVE:We Are Venom
    Eddie absorbs his foe's petty weapons and defenses with his significant "other". As long as there are at least 12 Black tiles, Venom converts one random unfriendly Protect tile into a regular tile per turn and receives a burst of 110 Health.

Lv. 2: Venom can absorb enemy Strike tiles, giving a burst of 132 Health.

Lv. 3: Venom can absorb enemy Attack tiles, giving a burst of 154 Health.

Lv. 4: Venom only requires 11 Black tiles, and gives a burst of 198 Health.

Lv. 5: Venom only requires 10 Black tiles, and gives a burst of 286 Health.

The steady Health bursts and dismantling his foes fits, and his bulk will benefit as a tank, if needed. This ability could complement many allies, especially Carnage.

Any feedback? I really love this character.
  • slantedandenchanted
    slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png Unstoppable Juggernaut!
    c729e7e3be85b5190a32552a15396978.jpg
    Abilities:

blackflag.png Unstoppable!(Passive) : Nobody could stop the juggernaut! At the beginning of his turn, if one does not exist, Juggernaut creates a 4-turn Countdown tile that creates a strength 60 black strike tile. As long as this countdown tile is on the board Juggernaut cannot be stunned.
    Level 2: Creates a 75 strength black strike tile.
    Level 3: 3-Turn countdown creates a strength 85 black strike tile.
    Level 4: 2 -Turn countdown tile creates a strength 110 black strike tile.
    Level 5: Creates a strength 135 black strike tile.

redflag.png 10 AP Charging Headbutt: Create a 3 turn countdown that deals 500 damage to the opponent but 250 damage to himself. If the countdown tile is taken out, deals 250 damage to the opponent but does not receive damage.
    Level 2: Deals 550 damage to opponent, 300 to self. If countdown tile is taken out deals 300 damage to the opponent.
    Level 3: Deals 650 damage to opponent, 400 to self. If countdown tile is taken out deals 400 damage to the opponent and destroys 3 random basic tiles.
    Level 4: Deals 700 damage to opponent, 450 to self. If countdown tile is taken out deals 450 damage to the opponent and destroys 4 random basic tiles.
    Level 5: Deals 750 damage to opponent, 500 to self. If countdown tile is taken out deals 500 damage to the opponent and destroys 5 random basic tiles.

greenflag.png 9 AP Unstoppable Crush!: Juggernaut crushes into the entire enemy team in an unstoppable motion! Deals 125 damage to all enemies and destroys 8 random tiles. Does not gain AP
    Level 2: Destroys 10 random tiles.
    Level 3: Deals 450 damage to all enemies.
    Level 4: Destroys 16 random tiles.
    Level 5: Deals 550 to all enemies. Does not destroy allied special tiles.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Both Juggs and Venom deserve 3* nods.

While I like the idea of the black passive conceptually, if you are going concept, go full concept.

I don't know if they could properly add-in 'can't get stunned' (maybe a perverse version of invisibility), but I think attack tiles would be closer to the truth and easier to implement.

Maybe more along the line of *instead of passive* and actual attack
    purpleflag.png Momentum
    Juggernaut aims at his foes and starts charging, knocking out and destroying anything in his way. Creates a 5-turn count down tile that adds a strength "???" attack tile every turn. At the end of the turn, Juggernaut smashes through the middle of the board, clearing the two center columns. Trying to stop the momentum stuns Juggernaut for one turn afterwards.
    - Unreall
  • Unknown
    Options
    greenflag.png
    Eddie absorbs his foe's petty weapons and defenses with his significant "other". As long as there are at least 12 Black tiles, Venom converts one random unfriendly Protect tile into a regular tile per turn and receives a burst of 110 Health.

purpleflag.png
    Symbiote Webbing:7 AP: Venom uses his suit to spew large amounts of webbing. Stuns target and a random foe for 1 turn and creates a Green Web tile.
    Lv.2:Creates 2 Green Web tiles.
    Lv.3:Stuns target an additional turn.
    Lv.4:Creates 3 Green Web tiles.
    Lv.5:Stuns target for 2 turns and the other two foes for 1 turn.

blackflag.png
    Lethal Protector:12 AP:Eddie unleashes a vicious assault on his enemies with his tendrils and teeth. Venom inflicts 548 damage to his target. If at least 5 Web Tiles exist, he consumes them and inflicts 181 to the rest of the enemy team.
    Lv.2:Deals 768 to target, 253 to enemy team if Web Tiles are consumed.
    Lv.3:Deals 986 to target, 325 to enemy team. Only requires 4 Web Tiles.
    Lv.4: Deals 1,206 to target, 398 to enemy team.
    Lv.5: Deals 1,428 to target, 471 to enemy team. Only requires 3 Web Tiles.

The steady Health bursts and dismantling his foes fits, and his bulk will benefit as a tank, if needed. This ability could complement many allies, especially Carnage.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malus2000 wrote:
    :greenflag:

purpleflag.png
    Symbiote Webbing:7 AP: Venom uses his suit to spew large amounts of webbing. Stuns target and a random foe for 1 turn and creates a Green Web tile.

blackflag.png
    Lethal Protector:12 AP:Eddie unleashes a vicious assault on his enemies with his tendrils and teeth. Venom inflicts 493 damage to his target. If at least 5 Web Tiles exist, he consumes them and inflicts 164 to the rest of the enemy team.
    Lv.2:Deals 692 to target, 228 to enemy team if Web Tiles are consumed.
    Lv.3:Deals 820 to target, 271 to enemy team. Only requires 4 Web Tiles.
    Lv.4: Deals 1,008 to target, 333 to enemy team.
    Lv.5: Deals 1,190 to target, 393 to enemy team. Only requires 3 Web Tiles.

Would up the damage a little on blackflag.png , for 12 AP it needs to pack a punch much bigger than that. For 12 AP KK can hit the entire enemy team for 3k....

You should make a thread for this!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Malus2000 wrote:
    :greenflag:

purpleflag.png

blackflag.png
    Lethal Protector:12 AP:Eddie unleashes a vicious assault on his enemies with his tendrils and teeth. Venom inflicts 493 damage to his target. If at least 5 Web Tiles exist, he consumes them and inflicts 164 to the rest of the enemy team.
    Lv.2:Deals 692 to target, 228 to enemy team if Web Tiles are consumed.
    Lv.3:Deals 820 to target, 271 to enemy team. Only requires 4 Web Tiles.
    Lv.4: Deals 1,008 to target, 333 to enemy team.
    Lv.5: Deals 1,190 to target, 393 to enemy team. Only requires 3 Web Tiles.

Would up the damage a little on blackflag.png , for 12 AP it needs to pack a punch much bigger than that. For 12 AP KK can hit the entire enemy team for 3k....

You should make a thread for this!

This is damage at minimal level, but I see what you mean, thank you.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    How would you see Felicia Hardy / Black Cat in this game? Bad luck enemies (gain less AP on matches) or (passively gives Felicia's group strike.png tiles whenever enemy abilities are fired) and "always lands on her feet" (passively gives Felicia's group protect.png tiles when enemy abilities are fired) and finally, a a whip attack?

blacktile.pngredtile.pngbluetile.png since she loves Spidey?

Or how about a claw attack that leaves attack.png tile "bleed" damage ala Blade or Psylocke?

None of this is revolutionary, but it'd be fun to have her in the game. 7650 HPs sound right?
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    How would you see Felicia Hardy / Black Cat in this game? Bad luck enemies (gain less AP on matches) or (passively gives Felicia's group strike.png tiles whenever enemy abilities are fired) and "always lands on her feet" (passively gives Felicia's group protect.png tiles when enemy abilities are fired) and finally, a a whip attack?

blacktile.pngredtile.pngbluetile.png since she loves Spidey?

Or how about a claw attack that leaves attack.png tile "bleed" damage ala Blade or Psylocke?

None of this is revolutionary, but it'd be fun to have her in the game. 7650 HPs sound right?
    Maybe a purpletile.pngyellowtile.pngblacktile.png ; star.pngstar.pngstar.png Mystique health ?
    purpleflag.png (Thieving)
    Active 11 AP. Places a 2-turn CD on basic tile of different color (6 total when maxed; with fewer than 5 covers, CDs go on random colors) that steal 2 AP (is 3 too much?) of their color when resolved.
    yellowflag.png (Always lands on her feet)
    Active 8 AP. Turns up to 5 (maxed) TU tiles which have 2 adjacent tiles of the same color into that color. Takes minor damage for the TU that remain on the board (before the possible cascade).
    blackflag.png (Bad luck for enemies)
    Passive. Each turn randomly makes one basic tile adjacent to an enemy special tile the same color as the special tile. Adding covers can make it work on more types of tiles and/or turn more tiles.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    Kolence wrote:
    Maybe a purpletile.pngyellowtile.pngblacktile.png ; star.pngstar.pngstar.png Mystique health ?
    purpleflag.png (Thieving)
    Active 11 AP. Places a 2-turn CD on basic tile of different color (6 total when maxed; with fewer than 5 covers, CDs go on random colors) that steal 2 AP (is 3 too much?) of their color when resolved.
    yellowflag.png (Always lands on her feet)
    Active 8 AP. Turns up to 5 (maxed) TU tiles which have 2 adjacent tiles of the same color into that color. Takes minor damage for the TU that remain on the board (before the possible cascade).
    blackflag.png (Bad luck for enemies)
    Passive. Each turn randomly makes one basic tile adjacent to an enemy special tile the same color as the special tile. Adding covers can make it work on more types of tiles and/or turn more tiles.

I like the color combo a lot. The purple needs to be either 3 countdowns of two turns that steal 3 of a random AP each, or much cheaper. If we're giving her an OBW steal, then it has to be better than the 2* equivalent.

The passive. Interesting idea. So what if we make it that, if we match a color on which an enemy tile is, then we clone it. Example: Doom has red attack.png tiles. If Felicia matches a red, then it's cloned? Oh, I like that A LOT.

The yellowflag.png . Let's just make it a stupid sexy cyclops ability and give it the caveat that it also does light damage. destroy team-ups. falling damage for them. She's fine. It could even consume friendly special tiles, or do more if friendlies are in play, ala beast's green.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    I like the color combo a lot. The purple needs to be either 3 countdowns of two turns that steal 3 of a random AP each, or much cheaper. If we're giving her an OBW steal, then it has to be better than the 2* equivalent.
    OBW steal is too good, IMO, to let loose in the 3 star land. icon_e_smile.gif That's why the CDs - gives a chance for some counter play. Even if you just match 2 CDs away in two turns, that would still set you back 2-3 turns while accelerating her team. And if possible, you can choose which color CD to match away to protect your AP. I think progression could be (covers)CD/AP: (1)3/2 (2)4/2 (3)4/3 (4)5/3 (5)6/3; but AP stealing must be hard to balance so just make it ok at 5 covers - since everyone would make it the best it can be anyway (like OBW is at 3 covers).
    The passive. Interesting idea. So what if we make it that, if we match a color on which an enemy tile is, then we clone it. Example: Doom has red attack.png tiles. If Felicia matches a red, then it's cloned? Oh, I like that A LOT.
    The idea is it can match the tile outright or it makes it possible for you to match it manually. Similar to Falcon's Redwing, only with a bit more luck involved.
    I don't know that much about comics, just a little I picked up after watching the movies/tv series and playing this game, but cloning enemy tiles sounds more like a Taskmaster or that absorbing skin guy from AoS power. icon_e_confused.gif
    The yellowflag.png . Let's just make it a stupid sexy cyclops ability and give it the caveat that it also does light damage. destroy team-ups. falling damage for them. She's fine. It could even consume friendly special tiles, or do more if friendlies are in play, ala beast's green.
    Well, to be honest, I was out of ideas for this one. icon_redface.gif But I really liked the "lands on her feet" phrase you used, so I tried to make something fit with that. I wanted to have her be purple/yellow actives, so I tried with TUs, they are generally tied with yellow powers. But what does it do? She takes some damage but again, there's a chance it might net some AP and even cascade to represent how she recovers from the mishap. The problem is it is an activated power, not a reactive/passive to the damage dealt, so I'm not too happy with it either.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    @Kolence. Give it a shot on your own. I have no corner on this market; love the fake character ideas. I'm curious to see how you see her panning out.

What about a Prowler? greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.png

Or a Havoc? yellowflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png ? He needs to be the same colors as Scott, albeit with different output.

What if we did a Forge? blueflag.pngyellowflag.pngpurpleflag.png that gets to do more damage, if more team-ups are in play? Team-ups, at least as it relates to Forge, can be fodder for his inventions. And he could even work against large enemy AP pools, because he thinks on the fly. He'd be low HP, but with the ability to draft up HUGE defense and attack tiles.
  • ronin_san
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This week will be "This game needs more X-Factor" week.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 7cce71.jpg
    http://www.flickeringmyth.com/wp-conten ... 00x911.jpg
    https://media.dcbservice.com/xlarge/JAN151858.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 568c0f.jpg
    http://www.superheroesareawesome.com/wp ... 2301-1.jpg
    http://www.wolfcomics.com/ekmps/shops/w ... 6108-p.gif

With abilities such as

billy-tan-x-men-emperor-vulcan-no-5-cover-vulcan-and-havok.jpg
    havok.jpg
    and
    ab5abae1efe37c9937199207e510ee1e.jpg?itok=82Ez76f8
    And the Obligatory
    xfactor-262.jpg

blueflag.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.png Havok
    blueflag.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.png Polaris
    purpleflag.pngyellowflag.pngredflag.png Boom-Boom
    blackflag.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.png Jamie
    And posssibly
    redflag.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.png Wolfsbane
    Siryn might just be another Songbird. That's fine. I dig Songbird.
    blueflag.png This'd be a harmonics attack. Shatters team-ups and deals AoE.
    yellowflag.png This'd be a tile conversion ability similar to Cyclops or Kamala.
    redflag.png Makes the ears bleed. Mutes enemies; no abilities while her timer tile is in play.

edit. added some colors, removed others.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Havok would be awesome in the game.

I like these themed weeks
  • Unknown
    Options
    NAMOR/SUBMARINER star.pngstar.pngblueflag.pngyellowflag.pnggreenflag.png
    HAVOK star.pngstar.pngblackflag.pngredflag.pngpurpleflag.png
    CABLE star.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.pngredflag.pngpurpleflag.png
    BLACK BOLT star.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.png
    MEDUSA star.pngstar.pngstar.pngblueflag.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.png
    GREEN GOBLIN star.pngstar.pngstar.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
    GAMBIT star.pngstar.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.pnggreenflag.png
    GHOST RIDER
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4* or nothing.
  • ronin_san
    Options

GHOST RIDER

See, I think Norman Goblin is greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.png . Green's the poison gas. Purple's the concussive pumpkin bombs. Red's the Razor bats.

Harry is a lesser Goblin; more vengeful but without the psychotic edge. So he'd be redflag.pngyellowflag.png (that makes orange; he's pumpkin bomb happy), and blackflag.png . The black resembles vengeance.

Whereas Hobgoblin (current) has that flaming plasma sword redflag.png maniacal laugh purpleflag.png and Multitool / bag of tricks blackflag.png .

And Ghost Rider must. must. must. Be redflag.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.png . He'd be the first bulk yellow generator. Yellow is the fear; converts tiles to yellow whenever the enemy makes a match...or it could just double the number of yellows in play. Red's the flame chain that changes reds to black, since he just burnt you to a crisp. Black's the penance stare. Does more damage for all who have died in the fight, on their team or yours.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    4* or nothing.

I hate to say i agree, but i do, i just hate how many 4* there are -___-
  • Unknown
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:

GHOST RIDER

See, I think Norman Goblin is greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.png . Green's the poison gas. Purple's the concussive pumpkin bombs. Red's the Razor bats.

Harry is a lesser Goblin; more vengeful but without the psychotic edge. So he'd be redflag.pngyellowflag.png (that makes orange; he's pumpkin bomb happy), and blackflag.png . The black resembles vengeance.

Whereas Hobgoblin (current) has that flaming plasma sword redflag.png maniacal laugh purpleflag.png and Multitool / bag of tricks blackflag.png .

And Ghost Rider must. must. must. Be redflag.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.png . He'd be the first bulk yellow generator. Yellow is the fear; converts tiles to yellow whenever the enemy makes a match...or it could just double the number of yellows in play. Red's the flame chain that changes reds to black, since he just burnt you to a crisp. Black's the penance stare. Does more damage for all who have died in the fight, on their team or yours.

They need at least one goblin in this. Possibly something like 3 countdown tiles that deal damage and blow out a + section of tiles for his bombs. They could do the whole sinister six and i wouldnt be mad one bit
  • ronin_san
    Options
    Mop-up / random character week.

Nightcrawler. purpleflag.pngblueflag.pngredflag.png

Arcade. Oh yeah. greenflag.pngredflag.pngpurpleflag.png

Kitty Pryde. yellowflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.png eh......
    258057-20131-120170-1-x-men-kitty-pryde.jpg

Jean Grey. blueflag.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.png (really not sure about this color dispersal). I went the opposite of Scott because they're lovey dovey.

Bishop. So do you go costume colors, or in-game ability colors? Because that determines what makes him viable, and with whom you group him.

And maybe a Scorpion, just because he's a villain.
  • ronin_san
    Options
    This week?

crossbones.jpg

Wizard_head.jpg

Modok.PNG

blizzard.jpg

27b79ddf29985e83a777e90f1cfc4f1d.jpg

Which probably means

intro1.jpg