Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CT1888 wrote:
    End of season round up
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All at 255. No Bruce, no Widow
    icon_wolverine.png 0/2/2 icon_jeangrey.png 2/2/2 icon_silversurfer.png 2/2/3 icon_spiderman.png 1/0/2 icon_greengoblin.png 1 black icon_captainamerica.png 1 blue icon_ironman.png 2 blue icon_blackbolt.png 1/1/0

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Championed:
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_thor.pngicon_antman.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_iceman.png added icon_redhulk.png
    Max Covered:
    icon_nickfury.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_venom.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_hulkcho.png
    no iso plans at the moment, they can all win their Crash.

Those getting close:
    icon_x23.png 4/2/5 icon_nova.png 2/3/5
    Those above are top priority as iso and covers allow
    icon_starlord.png 5/4/3 : icon_miles.png 5/4/3 icon_ghostrider.png 3/4/3 icon_thing.png 3/3/3 icon_falcon.png 3/3/5 icon_mrfantastic.png 5/2/3 icon_spidergwen.png 1/3/5 icon_quake.png 3/1/3 icon_drax.png 4/2/2 icon_moonknight.png 3/1/3

All others except Dino are rostered.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All championed

star.pngstar.png
    All rostered and at various stages of ripeness (except Bagman)

Future plans
    The changes in Pve have made it more appealing to play, so I've been playing a bit less pvp and still managing to hit 1000 regularly thanks to the significantly straightened 4* champ roster, so more of the same for now.
    With 10 champed 4*s, 6 max covered, another 7 or so 10 or over and the addition of the cover in CL7 pve, I may attempt to horde Cp and LT. It goes against every instinct, but I'm starting to get more I can't / don't want to use.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previous Post

(Update since last update)
    -SCLs have done away with tanking. Guess I'll be playing more PVE now and probably getting fewer covers on new releases. (Goal is now t10 for PVE new releases and possibly t5 in non new releases if I can use the 4* covers. Competition in vet brackets and real life mean I can no longer hit t2.)
    -Still play DDQ every day
    -Have plans for ISO now, so won't hoard.
    -GG to 285, to play around with his yellow. Low on priority list, have not done, still true, but can take him to 300 since he has 3 covers. Decided to not level any 5* unless they have 5 covers, then will take them to 330. (Pulled a GG purple, pulled a black a while back. 5 covers 1/1/3, so I took him to 330. Having fun with him, OML and SW. OML makes his moves and tanks, and SW allows me to collect purple, passively. Using GG's purple on red tiles to add damage when I pop OML's claws.)
    -2* farm. Thought Elite tokens would help speed things up, but they don't come as often as I originally thought. (Still farming, recently sold a few champs and champed a few new crops.)
    -Still debating whether or not to eventually champion my OML, if the covers ever come in. Originally thought yes but not wanting to move into 5* MMR Hell and wanting to continue to not need healthpacks if I'm playing PVE. Might start OML dupe with the black cover I'll be getting in Daily Resupply, and then apply all future covers to the dupe. 375 3/2/3 is nice enough for what I want to do in PVP. Have a 345 2/2/2 BSS, and might do something similar with him. I mainly use him for LR (to compliment OML, just to fly thru seed teams via match damage) and to tank for JG/SW in goon only nodes in PVE (so having a dupe would save me a healthpack when the main one goes down. Ended up applying resupply cover and taking OML to 390. Got a BSS cover, and also applied and leveled, so now 360 2/2/3. Will only consider OML dupe if I get a yellow and BSS dupe if I get 2 more greens. (Got another OML black, 5/2/3 now, and took him to 405. If I get another black, and CS won't help me out with a color swap, guess I'll start a dupe.)
    -SHIELD rank Level 67 1087/2200 (Level 70 249/2325)
    -Probably going to level all my 3* dupes for the LL LTs.

Update since 9/19
    My roster
    182 roster slots (+2)
    5 Star - 9 Characters (+1)
    4 Star - 83 Characters (+4, -3)
    3 Star - 75 Characters
    2 Star - 14 Characters (+1)
    1 Star - 1 Characters

6 covers between 5 characters
    Wolverine (+1)
    Silver Surfer (+1)
    Green Goblin (+2)
    The Hulk (+1)
    Steve Rogers (+1)

14 covers between 5 characters
    Drax (+1)
    Wasp (+3)
    Moon Knight (+2)
    Kate Bishop (+3)
    Luke Cage (+5)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Dupes
    21 covers between 16 characters
    Carnage (+1)
    Star-Lord (+1)
    Deadpool (+2)
    Kingpin (+1)
    Iceman (+1)
    Venom (+1)
    Ghost Rider (+3)
    Nova (+1)
    Carnage (+1)
    Miles Morales (+4)
    Professor X (+1)
    Spider-Gwen (+1)
    Peggy Carter (+1)
    Spider-Woman (+1)
    Iceman (+1)

4* covers sold due to dupes being optimally spec'd or the color being maxed already
    13 4*
    Iron Man Red
    Star-Lord Purple
    Deadpool Black
    X-23 Green
    Elektra Black
    Iron Man Red
    Cyclops Red
    Venom Yellow
    Iron Man Red
    Thing Green
    Jean Grey Purple
    Jean Grey Purple
    Iron Man Red (expired)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm two Days away from my Phoenix cover expiring and I am up to 1100 CP saved. My plan is to wait until the anniversary season starts and Luke Cage is added to the tokens, then open 15 Classic Legends. If I get lucky, I get a Purple Phoenix and can max her without spending more CP. If not, I'll just buy the cover.
    I am mildly concerned about ISO though. I have about a million saved up, but Phoenix has dibs on half of that, and I just pulled the thirteenth cover for War Machine. I also want to level Devil Dinosaur for the anniversary, and I have a red Peggy Carter cover in my queue that I'd like to apply as a champion level if I can get Another yellow or blue cover Before it expires. It's by no means an emergency, but I do need to be careful about how I spend my ISO... I am very thankful the anniversary is double ISO though.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another vote for someone happy about double ISO in the upcoming anniversary. Was talking it out on LINE, in my group chat, and I've decided, it's time to start championing 4*. I do want to eventually finish championing all my 3* dupes, for the LTs and as a personal goal. I've got 5 at level 120 (although I need to add 3 blacks to Deadpool, to be able to champ him) and 15 at level 40. Playing more PVE due to inability to tank for new releases, means more ISO. If I eventually finish leveling all my 3* dupes, I'd inevitably start championing 4*. I figure, might as well start mixing them in, to my leveling plans.

Even though my current level for 4* is 200, I will probably max and champion the 4* level 70 dupes that have the nonoptimal build. It will allow me to make them viable, while the level 200 is still also viable. Thor will likely be my first champion. She is already at 13 covers, 3/5/5 and I can possibly win 2 more covers in DA Heroic. Another option, is XFDP. I've got 2 at 200 5/5/3, and a triple at 70 5/5/2. I'd probably take one of the ones at 200 up, and use the black I have in the queue as a champion level. After that, my options are all level 70, 5/5/2 JG, 1/5/5 Iceman (green coming in EM PVP [also 11 more QS and my QS dupe can deliver a green]), 5/5/1 Red Hulk, 5/4/2 Cyclops, 5/4/4 PX (pending 2 more blues on the quad). Will allow me to build up the ISO, while waiting on those covers to come in.

Goal is to hoard enough to champion a 4* in one shot. Once I have that banked, I might use incoming ISO to champ a 3* dupe here and there. If I start having a lot of ISO, and none of those covers come in, I'll consider championing some of my primary builds, that are short of 13, when a nonoptimal cover comes in. I'd rather not go this route, but will fall back on this if I'm not making any progress. These are the characters I'd use this method on, with the exisiting build and (preferred build). 199 5/4/3 Nova (5/5/3), 199 3/5/4 Howard (3/5/5), 160 5/3/3 (5/5/3) Quake, 160 4/3/3 (5/5/3) Punisher, 160 3/2/3 (3/5/5) Peggy.

I think I'll use my previous method on 5*. Non optimal covers go to a dupe, since I don't plan on championing multiple 5* and championing 4* will probably take forever.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previous update

star.pngstar.png
    Champ farm is well established now. Currently only Ares & Wolverine are at level 144, with their dupes/replacements nearly complete. All other 2* are below 144, so let the rewards flow. Moonstone is closest to max, currently at 140.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    All 40 3* characters are champions now, ranging from a high of 193 for GSBW to a low of 170 for Spidey. The new Elite tokens have given me 13 3* covers already which speeds the levelling and the acquisition of the rewards.

Lady Thor became my first 4* champion not long after the big ISO influx from SHIELD Ranks went live. I had to save 120 CP to buy her 13th cover, prompted by a draw of her 6th red cover that I did not want to waste.

Nobody else at the 4-star rank is within 1 cover of max; Elektra is at 11 covers; IW and Fury at 10; Star-Lord at 9; everyone else at 7 or less (including the remaining top-tier 4* characters icon_e_sad.gif ). This should pick up speed with easier-to-acquire CP and 4* progressions in Story mode, and the next time Thor is boosted I may take a run at 900 in PVP.

Still a wasteland. I'm 2-for-72 career on 5* pulls, yielding only a Spidey & a Cap. They chew through trivial nodes. That's all they're good for. I suppose I'm nowhere near ready for a 5* transition anyway, so no big deal.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i'm hoarding. cp, legendaries, tacos and iso.

going to wait until i get 1000 cp then i'll open 50 classics and whatever latest legendaries i accumulate.

going to hoard tacos until i get 300, then i'll use them if the vault has something i want in it.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 242 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Updated roster in my sig, wanted to update before anniversary starts with double ISO icon_e_smile.gif

Unfortunately no updates here. OML is still my only viable option at 315 (2/2/2). Going to keep him at this level so scaling doesn't get crazy. Still using him mainly for PVE. Still missing Black Bolt, Hulk and Black Widow.

Ant-man has been added to my champs:
    icon_ironman.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_thor.pngicon_antman.png

I expect to champ Rulk hopefully within the week - now have him fully covered and got him up to 233 with a cover expiring in 10 days. I think i'll make it icon_e_smile.gif

I'm not really excited to spend ISO on the rest of my fully covered 4*s:
    icon_elektra.png (215) icon_captainamerica.png (181) icon_ghostrider.png (161) icon_kingpin.png (150) icon_professorx.png (130)

Any advice on who i should focus on next would be appreciated. If anything i might bring up 4Pool to 250 (he's at 2/5/5) so that he'll be ready once i get that elusive 3rd red cover. Thanks to RNG i'm still stuck at 188 for both Iceman and Jean. icon_e_sad.gif At this point the only 4* i'm missing is Howard.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png

Still have 37 of the 3*s champed. Doc Oc will probably be next since he's the most covered. I keep selling/restarting Sentry and Quicksilver. At this point all but 2 of my champs are past the 183 mark (with the 4* reward). I also finally crossed the 200 lvl threshold with icon_captainamerica.png and icon_lukecage.png

star.pngstar.png

My 2* farm is in full swing - all have been champed, with a few already maxed and recycled ( icon_wolverine.pngicon_storm.pngicon_hawkeye.png ) This of course does not include Bagman :p
    I should be able to max and recycle 3 more within the next week or two ( icon_thor.pngicon_ares.pngicon_magneto.png ) The ISO from recycling these guys will help me champ Rulk, 2* Wolvie and 2* Storm.

Last update below:
    vinnygecko wrote:
    It's been about 3 weeks since the last update, and i've made pretty good progress (at least for me) :) Current roster is in my sig.

On the 5-star front, not much has changed. Not close to championing any of them, OML is still my only somewhat usable one (2/2/2 at 315), and I mainly just use him for PVE, where he does wonders :). Ironman does now have 4 covers (2/1/1) but I think it's still to early to put ISO in him and use him. Still missing icon_blackbolt.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_blackwidow.png

On the 4-star-front, I've had a bit more progress. I've added Cyclops to my 4-star champs, so now five in total:
    icon_ironman.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_nickfury.png

I've now cover-maxed 3 more 4-stars, so 4 in total that aren't champed yet:
    icon_antman.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_professorx.png

Elektra is closest to being champed (at 215) but I'm working on Antman instead since I've got a cover in my queue. It will be close- i've got 10 days to bring him from 186 to 270. I'm still missing one cover for Rulk, so after Antman I will work on getting him to 250 so that it will be easier to get him to champ level once i get that last cover. I finally got a redflag.png cover for icon_deadpool.png , about a year after i've had him at 0/5/5. Hopefully it doesn't take as long to get the last two.

I'm really hoping Hulkbuster and Cyclops are not on the list of 4-stars to be nerfed icon_cry.gif

I also am now only missing Mr. Fantastic and Howard as 4-stars, which was on purpose. With my luck Mr. **** will get buffed and actually be good.

On the 3-star front, not much has changed. Still have 37 champs, with a few approaching level 200. My non-champs are still icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.png I ended up selling and re-starting sentry and quicksilver for ISO. Don't have any current plans to champ these 3 any time soon.

A lot of changes on the 2-star front. I've started my 2-star farm and ended up recycling OBW. I currently have 7 2-stars champed:
    icon_wolverine.pngicon_storm.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ares.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_thor.pngicon_hawkeye.png

OBW, Moonstone and Ms. Marvel will probably be next, with Torch, Bullseye and Daken to be last. All are cover-maxed but not level-maxed-champed. The only missing 2-star is Bagman. If i have extra HP for another roster spot i'll add him, otherwise, i'm not too worried about not having him ;)

Overall, at my last update I came in at SL 60. I've since progressed to SL 64 and will probably hit 65 early next week.

Last update is below:

vinnygecko wrote:
    It's been about a month since my last check-in, thought I'd update after today's huge influx of ISO :)

I now have four 4*s champed, adding Hulkbuster, XFW and Fury to Lady Thor.

4* Cyclops is now cover maxed and will be my next 4* to champ (got his cover after I spent all the ISO). After him I'll be working on Rulk, X-23, Kingpin and XFDP if I can ever find his red covers.

IM40 and Rags are now champed, leaving just 3 more 3*s to go (Sentry, Quicksilver and Doc Oc). Quicksilver will probably be next since he's cover-maxed.

I've recycled 2* Champs and am currently rebuilding Storm, Mags and Ares. I might recycle OBW if I have the patience to not sell her covers for ISO.

So far my only loss in DDQ Clash for this round gas been Mr Fantastic. I got so annoyed at the time, I ended up selling him for ISO, and don't really regret it.

For 5*s I'm missing Hulk and Black Bolt.

For 4*s I'm still missing Winter Soldier, War Machine, Kate Bishop and now Spiderwoman.

Last update is below
    vinnygecko wrote:
    Ok, so 2 months have passed since last check-in. As far as my previous goals:

1) Got my Hulkbuster up to 250. Just waiting for that last cover, which should come soon as my IF is at level 182 (one shy of blackflag.png HB).

2) Championed my first 4* with 4hor! I was very excited about this as it was a long time coming. For my other 4*s I wanted to get to 200, Cyclops is very close (197 at 5/4/3) but the rest have been a bit slower.

3) Still undefeated on the 3rd cycle of Clash of the Titans, though I had to bring Flaptain up to 180 to do so. Biggest test will be coming up soon with Mr. Fantastic (5/1/4 @ 130, really hoping to not put more ISO into him).

4) My IM40 rebuilding project is going well, just need one more cover to be cover-maxed. Champing Hawkeye was a big help with this.

5) I got one more cover for OML, so he's now at 2/2/2, but I've kept him at 315. Now have at least one cover for all 5*s except for Hulk.

6) Still no 4* covers for War Machine, Winter Soldier, Spider Gwen or Kate Bishop.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I enjoy this thread quite a bit even though it isn't really "helping" me icon_e_smile.gif
    My plans change by the week it seams but now with all 3*'s championed and the 2* farm in full swing, I am championing 4*'s as I max them. I don't even care how good they are. Elektra, Star Lord and Kingpin are championed. Love that the last 4 covers of Elektra were not a waste. IW is who I have maxed covered now. HB is at 12 covers, several others at 10 or 11 covers. Should have a nice ISO stash after the anniversary event. Will champion 4*'s as I get covers.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I am slowly working my way through 4 star land and champing them as I go. It doesn’t matter if they are any good or not, If I get a cover and they already have 13 that’s the next one I do. Last one was carnage. Now im just saving up iso for my next cover to come along. Im hoping for 2 green dinos over the course of the anniversary so I can champ him so he will be next. Sitting at 1/5/5 level 233 atm. Been very unlucky with drops when he has been available and seeing as ive been playing for more than 1k days id like to finally sort him out whether his new changes are good or ill.

After that I think I can champ mr fantastic, x23 and prof x ( which I won’t ) ive got about 8 left after that that need covers still before champidge can occur.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Not much movement in the 5* realm because I've been hoarding my CP. My Black-Suit Spidey is a 5/1/5 and I don't know if I should try to get the CP to buy his last 2 greens. I use him all of the time, even over my champed Surfer, since his purple is so good for beating OML/PHX teams. But I hate giving up 36 LT draws just for 1 guaranteed cover. It doesn't matter right now anyway since I only have 550 or so CP. Another factor is the dilution of 5*s in the Classic pulls. With 7 5*s in those tokens, the chance of me getting a BSS green is only 0.7%. If they split the 5*s into 3 or more groups, then I'd be more likely to draw it out instead of whaling the covers.

Special pre-anniversary edition of the roster report today because I hit my goal of 720 CP. My plan was to whale some green covers for Black-Suit Spidey but I changed my mind. Don't get me wrong, Spidey is a phenomenal character and the answer to the OML/PHX meta right now. But I can already easily reach 1200 in every PvP with my OML/level 420 Spidey, so why waste all of the CP on 1 cover?

So I opened up my entire hoard of CP. After all of the champ rewards and extra CP were collected, I opened 39 Classic/Latest Legendary tokens. I ended up with 2 Surfer, 1 Green Goblin, 1 IM46 and 2 5Cap for 6/39 5*s - right on par with what I should get.

As far as 4*s were concerned, I sold the ones where I only had 1 cover and no chance of champing them anytime soon - Star Lord, FalCap, PX, Spider Gwen. With the re-work of Cho and the amount of him covers floating around, I decided to champ him. Good choice! I don't care for him as a character, but I ended up with 9 extra covers for him in this last 2 weeks. That's a lot of nice rewards.

So left in my queue are 4 Elektra covers and 3 Invisible Woman covers. I'm well on my way on champing Elektra, she's level 262 already. But I opened up an anniversary 10-pack and got 2 Dino covers. He's already max covered, so I may have to champ him too before getting to IW. I don't know if that's possible, even with double ISO week coming up, but we'll see.

So to recap, my last/next 4* champ targets are Cho, Elektra, Devil Dino and Invisible Woman. Am I crazy? Those are all bad characters! Yes, that's true, but at this point in my development, non-top-10 4*s are pretty much irrelevant except for champion rewards. If I have the extra covers for them, then why waste them? The only 4*s that are somewhat relevant that I don't have champed right now is Punisher Max and Peggy, but my Peggy only has 7 covers.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    Not much movement in the 5* realm because I've been hoarding my CP. My Black-Suit Spidey is a 5/1/5 and I don't know if I should try to get the CP to buy his last 2 greens. I use him all of the time, even over my champed Surfer, since his purple is so good for beating OML/PHX teams. But I hate giving up 36 LT draws just for 1 guaranteed cover. It doesn't matter right now anyway since I only have 550 or so CP. Another factor is the dilution of 5*s in the Classic pulls. With 7 5*s in those tokens, the chance of me getting a BSS green is only 0.7%. If they split the 5*s into 3 or more groups, then I'd be more likely to draw it out instead of whaling the covers.

Special pre-anniversary edition of the roster report today because I hit my goal of 720 CP. My plan was to whale some green covers for Black-Suit Spidey but I changed my mind. Don't get me wrong, Spidey is a phenomenal character and the answer to the OML/PHX meta right now. But I can already easily reach 1200 in every PvP with my OML/level 420 Spidey, so why waste all of the CP on 1 cover?

So I opened up my entire hoard of CP. After all of the champ rewards and extra CP were collected, I opened 39 Classic/Latest Legendary tokens. I ended up with 2 Surfer, 1 Green Goblin, 1 IM46 and 2 5Cap for 6/39 5*s - right on par with what I should get.

As far as 4*s were concerned, I sold the ones where I only had 1 cover and no chance of champing them anytime soon - Star Lord, FalCap, PX, Spider Gwen. With the re-work of Cho and the amount of him covers floating around, I decided to champ him. Good choice! I don't care for him as a character, but I ended up with 9 extra covers for him in this last 2 weeks. That's a lot of nice rewards.

So left in my queue are 4 Elektra covers and 3 Invisible Woman covers. I'm well on my way on champing Elektra, she's level 262 already. But I opened up an anniversary 10-pack and got 2 Dino covers. He's already max covered, so I may have to champ him too before getting to IW. I don't know if that's possible, even with double ISO week coming up, but we'll see.

So to recap, my last/next 4* champ targets are Cho, Elektra, Devil Dino and Invisible Woman. Am I crazy? Those are all bad characters! Yes, that's true, but at this point in my development, non-top-10 4*s are pretty much irrelevant except for champion rewards. If I have the extra covers for them, then why waste them? The only 4*s that are somewhat relevant that I don't have champed right now is Punisher Max and Peggy, but my Peggy only has 7 covers.
    I have all of those fourstars champed already except Devil Dino, and he's getting bumped up this week. Not having to waste covers is awesome, so I fully support this course as long as you don't have other needs for the ISO.
    I am planning to take the other path for the fivestars though - I have a 5/2/5 Phoenix with a green cover in queue that's expiring tomorrow. I have 1100 CP stored up, so I plan to open 20 Classic legends first and hope for Another Purple, but if I don't get one that way I will spend the CP and ISO to max Phoenix anyway. It's a bit different though since Purple is so dang important for her playability, I can absolutely see why you don't see the need when your Spider-man is playable anyway.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    icon_nickfury.png is at 12 covers as of this morning so it's time to put some iso8.png into him so he's ready when I draw #13.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    I had a token opening party this morning and ended up opening 31 legendary tokens. Only got Three fivestar covers, but I got plenty of fourstar champion levels and some much needed covers for the uncovered. I now have two fivestar champions (OML and Phoenix) and 29 fourstar champions - I suppose Devil Dino will be the 30th. Most of my ISO stash is gone though, so I suppose I need to go into saving mode again soon - but for now I'll keep opening legendaries until I can champ Peggy Carter at least.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Now that BOP is over... navel-gazing time!
    Oml L457 +2
    Phx L455 +0
    Banner 2/0/2 +2
    Cap 1/5/1 +2
    IM46 3/0/3 +1
    GG 3/2/1 +2
    BSS 2/2/0 +2
    SS 5/4/4 Holding at L350 until I get another cover.
    Black Bolt 0/1/1 +1
    Widow - 0 :(

Collected like this, it looks like I had a good season... but most came late. actually got 3 in the past 2 days, and this included cp and lts from last season, so I was feeling a little bummed for a while for most of the season. Broke my no BSS streak at last! Not having widow is sad!

Post Shield Ranks, I opened my hoard and champed Kingpin and XFW as the last of my 4* outliers at level 200, plus Falcap, I'm not sure why. Think I had a few of his covers lying around? Added Thing to my champs because one of my alliancemates loves Thing.

Up to 20 4*s champed, just covered Kate and Bucky to leave me with 14 fully covered underlevelled 4*s and Peggy, Janet and Marc short of just 1/2/2 covers to max respectively. Had a really great run of usable 4* covers in the past week, 4 MKs in about 2 days? Jessica stalled at 2/3/2 but I'm feeling really good about my progress in this tier. Planning to champ dino for anniversary, but it's hard resisting the lure of champing more 4*s before their covers expire...

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    In the epic battle between IF and Mororo, things looked dark for a while with Mororo, Hulk and Rags all storming past poor IF with the help of my 2* farm and event rewards. IF struggled and kept close on their heels, determined not to give up. Then divine dev intervention! IF covers for BOP! Now he sits smugly ahead of the rest (233) at 235 with his pvp progression cover still to come. icon_e_biggrin.gif

SW managed to gain a few covers this season, but still lagging at 197, with the next lowests well ahead at 203.

star.pngstar.png
    2* farm all churning well due to playing more lighting rounds than usual for a data collection thing, and all the 10 packs saved and earned. Ms Marvel and Hawkeye almost ready to go to market...

PS: I got 2 bagmans this season. TWO. icon_cry.gif

Time to hoard again, for the new characters that we will no doubt be flooded with for anniversary. Looking forward to anniversary as well, the new direction for mpq is feeling good so far. :)

Short season, but a very dramatic one with the anniversary overlap and most of my 2* farm turning over in quick succession... even before I whaled the anniversary vault for Dino.

I had good runs and bad runs, but they balanced out in my favour - no argument there.

Oml L458 +1
    Phx L455 +0
    Banner 2/0/2 +0
    Cap 1/5/2 +1 and +1 red dupe icon_rolleyes.gif
    IM46 4/1/3 +2 my first blue!
    GG 3/2/3 +2
    BSS 3/2/0 +1
    SS 5/4/4 +1 cover in queue, rushing for iso to champ.
    Black Bolt 0/2/2 +2
    Widow 0/2/0 +2

With my first dupe Cap cover, I feel like I'm seriously going to have to hold off opening more until they work out some way to keep me from ending up with the inevitable 0/5/0 Cap. Not fun, devs.

I'm not sure what happened. I made some unwise financial decisions? Plus the 2* farm. I sold off 10 and am holding off on rechamping while I scramble for iso to champ Surfer.

Initially I champed Cho to support the decision to buff him. Then I had iso left and felt confident I would be able to get more in time in case of Surfer. So I champed Starlord for the heck of it. Then Suddenly, Moon Knight covers! Fine, I can do this, I say, selling off more 2*s. Then, Surprise Surfer! Here I have more 2*s and there's anniversary double iso and all that champing led to Shield Rank flipping, and then I saw Dino in the vault. icon_eek.gif

Your Honour, I swear I don't know where all these Dino covers come from, I woke up and they were there. Sorry Surfer.

And then somehow I ended finishing Peggy with 5 covers to spare. Um.

In sum. I champed 5 4*s since the last update. In about half the time I normally take to champ 2. Down to 11 fully covered 4*s at 155 and 3 left undercovered - Wasp, Spider Woman and Luke Cage.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    IF just kept going... still leading the pack at 242. Rags and Storm following at 235 - I need a new milestone. Total 12 3*s have hit 223 and given up their 2nd 4* cover. Scarlet witch got some lucky pulls but still in last place at 201.

star.pngstar.png
    Trying to maintain the minimum needed for ddq and pve. Desperately need more iso.

Bagman count: ZERO. icon_cry.gif
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mckauhu wrote:
    Well once again change in plans. After last post, I added and champed also Moonstone and don't regret it since they (2*'s) are great source for iso8, HP and CP aswell tokens. About to champion Deadpool 3* too, but no rush with it yet. Added Miles Morales to roster.

But now if there won't be new 4-stars, I'm sticking with the plan adding also remaining 2*'s Ares and baby cap to my roster - and then finally new characters. However if I happen to come by 4-stars once again, they are first priority and 5-stars are even above them. Not opening heroic / LT nor use CP until I have roster spot open since there just might come 4-star which i don't yet have and I want.

Pretty much have stick to same plan. I have now all of the 2*'s and almost all 3*'s and most of the 4*'s too. My next move might be adding icon_rocket.png at least, then recycling 2*'s, gaining HP and after 1000 HP, open up roster slots for new 4 or 5-stars. I wont approve though just any 4-star but all of the 5-stars are fine.

Oh yeah and Champed Hulkbuster and bunch of 3-stars since last post
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    Options
    My last update was just after Big Iso Monday, so I have made some significant progress since then. Thanks in part to Clearance Levels (when we actually get them) I have champed my first 5 4*s and have made progress on a number of other characters.

Champed 4*s
    icon_ironman.png Level 273
    icon_starlord.png Level 273
    icon_falcon.png Level 272
    icon_quake.png Level 271
    icon_iceman.png Level 270

With the comparative rarity of 4*s, I'm tempted to raise any 4* I get cover maxed up to at least 200 to make it easier to champ them if I get an extra cover. Professor X would be the exception to that for now due to Winfinite.

My immediate goals include:
    • Continue 2* Champion farming
    • Raise Devil Dino to at least 200 since I might get up to 14 covers for him thanks to the Anniversary vault
    • Raise RHulk to 250 (270 when I get another green cover for him)
    • Raise Jean and Cyclops to 270 as covers allow
    • Raise Peggy to 200 as covers allow (assuming I ever pull anything but Blue for her)
  • Radioactive_Toy
    Radioactive_Toy Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'll get into this, since it sounds like fun..

Current Roster is at 111, just missing icon_blackbolt.png

5* - All sitting at 255 still, figured that I would do what I can in 4* land before going anywhere with them, best of the bunch being OML at 2/2/3.

4*
    Champed currently are icon_professorx.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_thor.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_wolverine.png

Have enough covers for icon_antman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_devildino.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_quake.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png

Plenty with 12 covers just hanging in limbo.

3* All champed and going up up up.

2* farming going through, cept damn Bag Man, haven't seen a cover for him in... I can't even remember.

1* Nothing worth mentioning here, have them all, not all fully leveled, doubt they ever will be.

Currently hoarding tokens and CP, have 22 legendary tokens, and about 350 CP hanging out.
    Next to level, I'm going to do Dino, cause I have some covers waiting from the anniversary vault.. After that, icon_quake.png first.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Have made some detours. BSS is up to 435, but the detour was championing Psylocke, Punisher, and Colossus. My 2* farm has somewhat stalled out because of that, but it'll get moving again very soon. So, nudge that forward, then finish BSS. Then...?

Black Bolt finally has a green cover, and IM46 has a fifth red, but both are still unleveled. Either might be useful.

None of the remaining 4*s are screaming out to me in needing to be championed, aside from the champion progression benefits. The only remaining 3* who feeds a 4* that I have championed is Sentry, so... maybe?

In terms of summary, I'm up to 16.7M in roster ISO, with 6.5M needed for my remaining fully-covered characters (though Wasp is only one cover away from adding 370k to that). Despite the improvements, I'm still just under 22k total levels, perhaps because of selling 2*s (as I said, stalled, with three waiting for ISO to be re-championed). And it occurred to me this morning that I haven't championed a 4* since the ISO influx. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Double ISO and sale have been good to me. Finished championing all 3*s (and got two of them up to champion-max); finished BSS (though still no champion levels); and got the 2* farm running again. Also championed two more 4*s (Cho and Kingpin) with significant help from that farm.

Right now I'm sitting on a huge pile (for me, at least) of both LTs and cp, and I'm not sure what to do with it. I started saving in the expectation that Strange would be a 5*, and I could cash them all to get him, Black Bolt, and Natasha at once. None would be fully covered (well, maybe Black Bolt, since I only need five more covers for him), but at least I could get a huge jump on all three. Now? I'm on the fence about spending them now, or waiting for the next 5*.

I'd like to work on IM46 (5/3/2@255), but the odds of pulling him have gotten so bad that it hardly seems worth trying. And I'd love to put more levels on Spidey, but ditto.

Edit: I forgot to mention that my roster is up to 18.3M ISO, and close to 24k total levels. Actually made some progress on leveling faster than new characters have come out, and am down to 5.7M to max out all of my fully-covered characters. Plus another 1.6M to take my partially covered characters to level max.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've updated my roster in my signature and I've gotten up to 313,530 ISO and 2250 HP. (I will continue to gain more ISO because I'm still playing DDQ and other events)

Here are my maxed cover characters and how much it would take to champion them:
    2 Kamala Khan (94,783)
    2 Cyclops (118,342)
    3 Daken (113,862)
    3 Bullseye (126,594) [when opening taco tokens, I could get up to 5 more of these covers]
    4 Gamora (122,485)
    2 Deadpool (123,012)
    1 Doctor Doom (112,944)

Here are the covers I have that I could recruit, almost all of which are expiring in about 8 days:
    2 Doc Ock
    3 Quicksilver
    3 Ragnarock
    4 Sentry
    5 Squirrel Girl
    2 Psylocke
    1 Star-Lord purpleflag.png
    1 4* Luke Cage yellowflag.png

I'm planning on opening my 295 Savory tokens to get all the HP and some ISO when it comes back around in 5 days. Also, hoping to open anywhere from 12-25 Anniversary tokens in hopes I get those sweet, sweet HP prizes.

So I need some help to know what to do quickly after I open those tokens. Obviously I will farm all the 2*s I get. I mean, as soon as I get 5 more 2*Cap, I'm maxing and selling him so that's another slot open. So that means, I'm hoping to have 7 slots after opening all the taco tokens, which means I can add those covers to SG and roster the rest of the folks. The only reason I wouldn't is if I get a really good 4* to replace a different character. Who's the worst character on this list compared to how many covers I have for them? (Who's better 4 Sentry covers or 3 Rags covers?)

And the biggest question is, who do I champion?? I hate losing covers for champions, but I also use some of those characters more than others. What would be your list of who to champion? I will do them in order based on everyone's opinions and as many as I can with the amount of ISO I have.

Thanks in advance!
  • Heavyplate
    Options
    So I'm close to transitioning from 3* to 4*, but I don't want to over scale too fast or invest ISO into characters that aren't great.

I just got my 14th cover to max Sue Storm and champion the +1, but Sue seems like such a bad first 4* to max. Hulk buster, Electra, Thor, and Nick Fury I have at 11 covers each, with Xavier at 10.

Is it better to lvld them to the low 200s and lose the champion or bite the bullet and just start working at the 270 level?