Boss rush

Options
Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It's real, and it sounds potentially interesting.

But do we really want to fight a wave node with 3x bosses at level 450 six times every 8 hours? Even if it's not hard for stronger rosters, that will take a LONG time.

I am a little concerned that this event might get really grindy (even compared to regular boss events).

Very curious to see the new bosses though!

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3x bosses at level 450 six times every 8 hours? No, I want to hit them as many times as I can, as often as I want and not have to wait for stupid timers to run out. icon_mad.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx wrote:

But do we really want to fight a wave node with 3x bosses at level 450 six times every 8 hours?
    Am I reading this wrong, or won't this be like the Amadeus node with the three lv 444 Hulks? Honestly, that node seemed pretty trivial.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:

But do we really want to fight a wave node with 3x bosses at level 450 six times every 8 hours?
    Am I reading this wrong, or won't this be like the Amadeus node with the three lv 444 Hulks? Honestly, that node seemed pretty trivial.

For me, the Hulks were trivial because I took along 4Thor and S. Witch. The Hulks were stunned almost the entre time. Ultron and Galactus are immune...
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:

Hulks are easy because you can stunlock your way thru each fight. All the bosses thus far have been immune to stun. So unless scaling stays low, this may suck.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:

It felt less trivial at lvl 530. Especially the first time when I didn't bring a stun, and I assume the bosses will be unstunnable
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:

Yea now remember they like to make it so bosses can't be stunned.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And on top of that, different bosses have different most effective teams (i.e. OBW does great against Galactus, but isn't going to help much against Ultron). I can see this being a real pain really quickly.