The creators of the original and award-winning match-3 RPG are back with the next chapter in the beloved and award-winning Puzzle Quest franchise. Get ready for Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns!
Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns is coming soon, exclusively for Nintendo Switch and features the original and totally remastered Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, the expansion Revenge of the Plague Lord, and a treasure chest full of new quests, classes, spells, and items created exclusively for the next chapter in the beloved Puzzle Quest series.
Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns is a unique match-3 puzzle game wrapped in a deep and immersive strategy and role-playing experience. Explore the many locations within the kingdom of Etheria, deep in the Agarian Forest, rekindling relationships or making new ones along your path. Head into battle and match three or more gems in a row to gain mana used to cast spells, clash with opponents, collect items and rewards, increase experience, and ultimately be VICTORIOUS!
Select from your favorite character classes or choose from one of five new classes including Blood Mage, Priest, Monk, Paladin, and Elementalist. Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns brings more than 100 new quests, spells, and items, and a host of new monsters, bosses, and more!
Test your skills in an epic journey against monsters and villains to save the kingdom of Etheria.
- Most Puzzle Quest Content in ONE Place! In addition to over 240 quests, returning veterans can look forward to over 100 new quests, including expanded and branching storyline quests. There are also five brand-new new character classes to level-up and master, a wide array of new monsters, bosses, puzzle mini-games, and more! Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns also features the original Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords and the Revenge of the Plague Lord expansion, making it the largest and most complete Puzzle Quest experience to-date.
- Best-looking Puzzle Quest Experience: Remastered to run at the highest resolution possible on the Nintendo Switch, Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns has never looked sharper.
- The Original “Match-3 RPG” Experience: Puzzle Quest creator and founder of developer Infinite Interactive Steve Fawkner captured lightning in a bottle with the genre-defining Match-3 RPG release of Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords in 2007.
- Award-winning Franchise: Puzzle Quest has earned many awards and accolades from press and players alike since the original Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords first launched for the Nintendo DS in 2007, including: Best Downloadable Game Winner (AIAS), Best Handheld Game Nominee (GDC Choice Awards), Numerous “Best of” Awards (IGN, GameSpot, Nintendo Power, E3, etc.), and many more!
- Remastered With Love: Not content with a copy/paste port, developer Infinity Plus 2 have gone through great lengths to pack Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns with improvements based directly on player feedback and requests, including:
- Expanded Questlines: Featuring over 100 new quests, players can look forward to brand new characters and stories in this grand adventure, including the Knightly Order questline.
- New Gear: In direct response to player feedback, developers have added many new items that allow for different playstyles and builds.
- Quality of Life: Improved enemy AI, vastly improved tooltip text, removing arcane penalties for invalid moves, are just a few of the many user-interface improvements that make Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns a must-have for Puzzle Quest fans.