Here are the Release Notes for the R140 update.
- Improved UI Element: The AP Bar
- The bar has been updated to make the amount of AP required to activate powers more clear.
- A tab has been added to the top left of the AP Bar that reveals how much AP each team has. This remains expanded until minimized by tapping the arrow above the bar again.
- When AP is received, the amount of AP that is received is displayed above the AP Bar. When the bar is expanded, the AP is displayed in the expanded portion of the bar.
Collapsed AP Bar
Expanded AP Bar
On Enemy AP Gain
On Friendly AP Gain
- The Hulk (The Main Event)’s power Grand Entrance will end the battle normally if the resulting effect from the power results in the entire enemy team being downed.
- Kaeculius can no longer take damage from Deadpool (It’s me, Deadpool)’s power Whales, Whales, Whales
- Characters that you own but do not meet the required level are greyed out in the roster select screen, instead of not being visible.
- The tile in the tile tooltip no longer appears to be interactable.
- Players who do not want to be signed into Play Games services will not be prompted to do so every time they log in.