Hi Everyone –
Here are the R232 Release Notes
“Wisdom doesn’t always come with age”
- Fight back with a vengeance! Kate Pryde (Marauders) is in select events now!
- Don’t miss the LAST clue for The Puzzle Quest Challenge! Log in on July 23 for details.
- Puzzle Ops returns on July 29…Get the right color AP to win!
- Share some MPQ love! Log in on July 30 and celebrate International Day of Friendship with a FREE gift!
- Mission rewards can now be tapped to view more information, including character details for character comics and shards.
- Missions that only require a character for a single slot now display an info button; selecting this button shows a pop-up with a list of which character(s) or character categories can be used in that slot. This button only displays while the slot is selected.
- Missions that only allow a team of 2 characters or fewer no longer display a S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on the slots that cannot be filled.
- Several powers that move or change tiles now correctly display a “Power Cannot Fire” pop-up when attempting to fire them while Thanos’ “Infinite Power” tile is on the board, instead of consuming AP with no effect.
- Knull’s “Amortal Coil” now deals the correct amount of damage back when a cascade of matches are made by the targeted character.
- Monica Rambeau’s “Supply Drone” passive now correctly displays a banner when the Repeater tile is created.
Thanks for playing!