Ultron (Age of Ultron)
“First discovered as a simple computer program, the being known as Ultron soon completed its development into a sophisticated artificial intelligence after some experimentation by Tony Stark. Ultron’s first shocking ultimatum upon gaining consciousness was to declare the human race its enemy. With an army of robotic drones and the ability to enter and corrupt any computer network, Ultron will stop at nothing to see humanity wiped out.”
(Abilities listed at level 255, followed by 450)
18774 Health / 75462 Health
27 | 193 | 248 | 30 | 32 | 220 | 123 | 4.5x
107 | 772 | 992 | 116 | 126 | 882 | 491 | 4.5x
Hive Mind – PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) Ultron’s consciousness spreads to any nearby electronic systems. Each turn, if there are 5 or fewer friendly Strike, Protect, or Attack tiles on the board, Ultron converts a basic tile adjacent to one of these tiles to a strength 111 tile of the same type. If there are more than 5 tiles, he improves a random one by 111. (Max level 447 strength)
- Level 2: Creates a tile of Strength 128 or improves one by that amount. (Max level 514 Strength)
- Level 3: Creates a tile of Strength 148 or improves one by that amount. (Max level 595 Strength)
- Level 4: Creates a tile of Strength 181 or improves one by that amount. (Max level 729 Strength)
- Level 5: Creates a tile of Strength 255 or improves one by that amount. (Max level 1028 Strength)
Gravitational Force – 8 AP
Ultron manipulates gravity to force even his strongest foes to bow down before him. Creates a 2-turn Black Countdown tile that destroys 1 AP in the target’s strongest color each turn and stuns them for 1 turn(s) when it expires.
- Level 2: Stuns the enemy for 2 turns.
- Level 3: Creates a Fortified Countdown tile.
- Level 4: Destroys 2 AP in the enemy’s strongest color.
- Level 5: Destroys 3 AP in the enemy’s strongest color.
Energy Beams – 7 AP
Ultron fires intense energy beams from his Vibranium fingertips. Deal 1523 damage. If there are at least 6 friendly Strike, Protect, or Attack tiles on the board, this damage cannot be reduced. Then create 2 Strike tiles of strength 91. (Max level 6123 damage, 364 strength)
- Level 2: Deals 1767 damage. (Max level 7103 damage)
- Level 3: Damage can’t be reduced if there are at least 5 tiles on the board. Creates 3 Strike tiles.
- Level 4: Deals 1889 damage. Creates Strike tiles of strength 96. (Max level 7593 damage, 382 strength)
- Level 5: Deals 2102 damage that can’t be reduced if there are at least 4 tiles on the board. Creates 4 Strike tiles of strength 104. (Max level 8450 damage, strength 415)
Unyielding Ultron Cover Store – Sept 23-Oct 3
- Chance to get Ultron (Age of Ultron). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls
Ultron Limited Vault – Sept 30-Oct 5
- 40 Items
- 1x God Complex Legendary Store Token
- 1x 4-Star Kate Pryde (Marauders) cover
- 3x Random 3-Star covers
- 6x Heroic tokens
- 4x 2500 Iso
- 6x 1000 Iso
- 5x 500 Iso
- 14x Two stars
God Complex Legendary Store – Sept 30-Oct 5
- 15% chance to get Ultron (Age of Ultron), Loki (God of Mischief), Magneto (Age of Apocalypse)
- Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points
The Hunt – Sept 23-28
- Ultron (Age of Ultron) in placement rewards
Introducing… Ultron – Sept 23-30
Lost in Time – Sept 27-Oct 1
- Ultron (Age of Ultron) as a progression reward
Web 2.0 (Miles Morales) – Sept 23-27
- Ultron (Age of Ultron) shards as a placement reward
Peace in Our Time – Sept 26-29
- Rewards tokens to the Unyielding Ultron cover store
MARVEL Puzzle Quest is available on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore and Steam. Click the PLAY NOW button to start your puzzle battle!