2.2.5 Release Notes
The God-Pharaoh of Amonkhet Arrives
The Elder Dragon, Nicol Bolas, is finally coming to Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest, as our first ever three-color Planeswalker! He is a master at manipulating Blue, Black, and Red magic to devastate worlds, sunder time, and even conquer death. Now it is your turn to wield the power of the God-Pharaoh, and impose your indomitable will on any Planeswalker that dares cross your path.
Nicol Bolas is an immensely powerful Planeswalker with abilities designed to cripple your opponents, and raise an unstoppable army of the dead.
- (9) *Scorpion’s Sting: Target creature your opponent controls is Destroyed
- (15) *Plague of Locusts: You draw 2 cards and summon 4 2/2 Zombie tokens
- (21) *Call of the Scarab: The last creature that entered your graveyard gains Zombie and is Returned to the battlefield, then your opponent takes X damage, where X is the number of Zombies you control times 9
*Abilities are listed at level 4
To announce his arrival, there is a special bundle available in the Vault, which gives you the power of Nicol Bolas, and all the tools you need to wield it:
- Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh
- 25,000 Mana Runes
- 1 Blue Super Pack
- 1 Black Super Pack
- 1 Red Super Pack
New Masterpiece Boosters
We have begun introducing new Masterpiece Boosters (Rare+ and Mythic+) into the bi-weekly rotation, that feature many crowd-favorite cards from the older sets, as well as revamped collections from the recent ones.
Our current Masterpiece Booster showcases some of the key vehicles and iconic characters of Aether Revolt, such as Wurmcoil Engine and Baral, Chief of Compliance.
- Adjusted card artwork display for Zombie Token of Sunscourge Champion and Steadfast Sentinel
- Fixed a problem with the Card Finder button in the Battle Log
- Fixed a problem with the Rules button in the Event description screen
- Fixed a display issue with the spell, Dreadwaters
- Improved the Planeswalker search in the filter option
- Fixed a display issue with the creature, Eternal Dreamstealer, in the Battle Log
- [iOS only] Fixed a problem with Bundle purchase with Mana Crystals
- [Android only] Fixed an issue with the Card Pool button in the Deck Building Tutorial
*Numerous additional bug fixes will be included in the upcoming update.