- Additional Puzzle Masters (PMA) card set, the boosters from each color will receive new cards.
- On February 8th, all Puzzle Masters (PMA) Boosters will be available in the Vault at the same time.
- Battle From the Ages
- Event Type: PvE
- Entry fee of 100 Mana Crystals
- Deck Restrictions: Legacy
- Rewards: Progression
- Number of nodes: 1
- All Planeswalker colors are allowed;
- Event Duration: 46h
Face randomly chosen opponents in sequence. You can lose up to 3 matches per entry and play up to 7 matches. Each victory grants you 10 points, and each defeat grants you 5. Your rewards will be based upon your score.
Each battle features a different enemy. Event supports may be spawned according to the opponent.
- Angels’ Embrace (Valentine’s Day Event) had a revamp, the name, art, and rewards were changed. Please check the changes below:
- Name: Devour in Flames
- Description: Spread the love in this Red-only Planeswalkers event.
- The rest of the event remains the same: Legacy, PvP, 2 Red Nodes, and Supercharged.
Event Nodes Of Power: The Standard Booster reward in the Nodes of Power event now includes cards from Innistrad: Crimson Vow (VOW). (The Booster contains duplicable cards.)
Event Emrakul’s Corruption: Changed to 100% Legacy
- Fixed the issue where the game crashes when the player tries to open an image or video attachment on a Helpshift ticket
- Fixed the issue where Warlock Class Support Card (AFR) lose life effect doesn’t trigger Ob Nixilis’ lose life abilities
- Fixed the issue where the Summon! objective on Terror in the Shadows event doesn’t count Vampire supports
- Fixed issue where every card that created White Vampire Tokens was creating Black and Red Vampire Tokens.
- Fixed issue where Dungeon Master Planeswalker’s (AFR) second ability (all levels) had the wrong text.
- Fixed issue where the Innistrad: Midnight Hunt (MID) Vanguards were name and subtype reversed.
- Fixed issue where Vanguards could sometimes not be selected when boards were shuffled, either because there was no match to make or because of a d20 roll.
- Fixed issue where Nahiri, the Lithomancer Support card (AFR) has the incorrect description on the first ability.
- Fixed issue where Professor Onyx Planeswalker’s first ability at level 3 was not working properly.
- Fixed issue when Kasmina, Enigma Sage Planeswalker using second ability to create Unsolved token while the board was full of tokens or special gems resulted in a soft lock.
- Fixed issue where cards with Lesson were not displaying this evergreen in battle.
- Fixed issue where Vanquish the Horde Spell Card (MID) evergreen (convoke) not working.
PMA Card Gallery: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4385466481568534&type=3