Event Type: PvP, Jumpstart (Legacy)
Entrance Fee: 320 Mana Crystals
Deck Restrictions: Jumpstart (Legacy)
Number of nodes: 5 nodes, one for each of the allowed Planeswalkers;
It is only allowed to join one node.
Initial Charges: 5 | Max Charges: 10
Recharge Time: 6h
Event Duration: 46h
- The Awakened Inferno event Booster rewards for score 85 and 135 are changed for all Tiers, originally they were:
85 points: ZNR Rare Card Booster
138 points: STX Booster
Now the rewards for these scores will be:
85 points: AFR Rare Card Booster
138 points: SNC Booster
- Included the option to delete your account within the app for Apple users.
- Changed the Uncommon creature Rocco, Cabaretti Caterer (SNC). Originally this card allowed itself to be picked by its own ability:
“When this creature enters the battlefield: Pick one of the first 4 different Creature cards from your library. Fetch that card. That card gains X mana. X is this card’s Stored Mana.”
Now this card can no longer pick itself:
“When this creature enters the battlefield: Pick one of the first 4 different Creature cards, that is not named Rocco Cabaretti Caterer, from your library. Fetch that card. That card gains X mana. X is this card’s Stored Mana.”
- Added Streets of New Capenna (SNC) Vanguard cards in the Exclusive Cards Booster from the Battle from the Ages event.
- Fixed the issue with the Disable and Gain Control mechanics, where when an opposing creature was disabled, and the player took control of it, it remained disabled for more turns than expected.
- Fixed the issue where the event Avacyn’s Madness was not distinguishing correctly the mechanics Take damage and Lose life.
- Fixed the issue where Reconfigured tokens were not replaced if the player tried to Gain Control from an opposing creature while having 3 creatures on its own battlefield.
- Fixed the issue where some supports in-game were without their respective subtypes.
- Fixed the issue where the rare creature Liesa Forgotten Archangel (MID) card had only one color (White), instead of two colors (White/Black).
- Fixed the issue where was missing a Legendary Evergreen in the masterpiece creature Olivia Voldaren (VOW) card.
- Fixed the issue where the common spell card Practical Research (STX) was only drawing Cards, not discarding.
- Fixed the issue where the rare spell card Storm the Festival (MID) prompt was not appearing on different cards.
- Fixed the issue where the third ability Improved Golgari Assassins of the Planeswalker Vraska, Golgari Queen was not triggering with Deal Damage and Lose Life.
- Fixed the issue where the game was suffering a soft lock after destroying all gems on the board with seeds.