Posted on December 17th, 2015 / liquid
Fans of Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest will soon start to notice some new and exciting cards showing up in Booster packs after yesterday’s update. Eight, to be exact – along with an all-new Trap mechanic!
If you’re ready to start updating your decks – let’s take a look at the latest additions to the game in a handy photo gallery. You can find additional details just below. (And remember, you can hit the pause button for a longer look at the images.)
– Calculated Dismissal (Common) – Blue, Spell, 7 Cost, Activate 1 3-turn Blue: The first card in your opponent’s hand is fully drained of it’s mana.
– Clash of Wills (Uncommon) – Blue, Spell, 4 Cost, Activate 1 2-turn Blue: The first card in your opponent’s hand is fully drained of its mana.
– Dreadwaters (Mythic) – Blue, Spell, 16 Cost, Trap 5 Blue: The first card in your opponent’s hand is Destroyed.
– Evolving Wilds (Common) – Colorless, Spell, 3 Cost, Activate 1 1-turn: The first card you control gains 5 mana.
– Priest of the Blood Rite (Rare) – Black, 6/6 Creature, 15 Cost, When this Creature enters the battlefield, you summon 1 5/5 Demon with Flying. Trap 5: You take 2 damage.
– Shadows of the Past (Rare) – Black, Support, 14 Cost, Trap 2 Black: Your opponent takes 4 damage and you gain 4 life.
– Tainted Remedy (Rare) – Black, Support, 15 Cost, Trap 3 Black: Each Creature you control gains 1 life and each Creature your opponent controls takes 1 damage.
– Woodland Bellower (Mythic) – Green, 8/7 Creature, 20 Cost, When this Creature enters the battlefield, move the next Green Creature from your library to your hand. That Creature gains 6 mana.
We hope you enjoy exploring fresh options and trying out some awesome new deck strategies. There’s much more to come in the days ahead, so keep logging in to grab those daily rewards and stay tuned!