Here are the Release Notes for the R121 patch!
Work for the world’s premiere spy agency, save the world on a weekly basis, and look great doing it with Agent Coulson.
Find out more about 4-Star Agent Coulson here: Agent Coulson
“Nothing makes sense”
- Fixed players getting stuck when restoring an account through Facebook
- Facebook gifts no longer prevent players from completing early parts of the game
- Fixed crash with healing bar and navigating to Training Screen
- Fixed crash with “Warning!” pop-up is displayed on selling a character
- Beast (Classic) – Animal Inside now counts friendly Blue Invisibility tiles
- Beast (Classic) – Medical Marvel now counts friendly Blue Invisibility tiles
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady) -Carnage Rules no longer counts enemy Trap or Gun tiles
- Jean Grey (Phoenix) – Psychic Flames no longer counts friendly Black Hole and Trap tiles.
- Moonstone (Dark Avengers) – Gravity Warp no longer targets enemy Gun tiles.
- Venom (Eddie Brock) – Symbiotic Fury no longer counts enemy Black Hole, Motivation, or Gun tiles.
- Yelena (Dark Avengers) – Payback Mission no longer targets enemy Gun tiles.
- Allies stunned by The Punisher (MAX)’s Merciless Charge will return to their normal state on the allies turn instead of the opponent’s turn.
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)’s power Executive Decision will no longer activate when Doctor Strange’s Eye of Aggamoto, Black Bolt (Inhuman King)’s Motivation, or Silver Surfer (Skyrider)’s Black Hole tiles activate.
- The game no longer crashes when a transformed The Hulk (Bruce Banner) attempts to make a match at the start of the turn.
- Thanos’ power Court Death now activates when an enemy is downed by a power that made the character airborne.
- Star-Lord (Legendary Outlaw)’s power Everyone With Me no longer increases the enemies’ powers by two.
- Medusa (Inhuman Queen)’s power The Resolute Queen no longer activates when Locked tiles are matched.