Here are the Release Notes for the R130 update
- Spider-Man Homecoming arrives in MPQ!
- New Characters – Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and Vulture.
- Powers that have a bonus damage component, in addition to their normal damage, are combined when damage is done.
- Drax (The Destroyer) – The Destroyer
- Colossus (Classic) – Colossal Punch
- Daken (Classic) – Chemical Reaction
- Squirrel Girl (Unbeatable) Nuts from Above
- Daken (Dark Avengers) – Chemical Reaction
Note: Kingpin’s power, Wilson’s Gambit, will be addressed at a later point
- Powers that target random enemies can now target Invisible enemies
- Characters can now only be favorited or un-favorited when the Bonus Hero symbol is visible.
- Fixed a rare crash in the early missions of the game.
- Players who do not have the correct S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank to join an Alliance will no longer see the Join Alliance button under rare situations.
- The list of Alliances is no longer scrollable when viewing the Create Alliance screen.
- The game will no longer fail to play the proper sound effect when selecting a level from the Training screen.
- The game no longer will become unresponsive when selecting a Special tile repeatedly during the early missions of the game.
- Destroying a Team-Up will no longer enable the “Get More Team-Ups” button if the player is not part of an Alliance
- The reward banner for Wave Rewards will no longer show “LVL 1” for non-cover rewards.
- Steam players can no longer interrupt opening a 10 or 40 Vault pack by accessing the Resources screen.
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)’s Power Energy Manipulation now deals damage if two characters on the player’s team had the same strongest color.
- Deadpool (It’s Me, Deadpool!)’s power A Little Off the Top will now do 1 damage if enemy has only 1 point of health.