Here are the release notes for the R150 update!
- Discover even more of the Marvel Universe’s exciting characters, iconic locations, and unique items with the brand new Supports feature!
- Introducing Supports!
- Now your Marvel heroes and villains can use Supports to make them even stronger! Equip your characters with Supports for increased stats and new powers.
- Supports are places, people, vehicles, gear… anything that helps make a Marvel hero or villain who they are. They’re collectible, durable items that you equip to characters.
- Perks give bonuses and extra powers to the characters who equip them. Each rank that a Support gains, an additional Perk unlocks.
- Find out more about how Supports can add further variety and power to your characters by checking out our Supports FAQ page
- Curious what the developers think? Check out what Casey Malone, Paige Pettoruto, and Sarah Meddaugh of Demiurge have to say about them: Supports Developer Video
- Known Supports Issues
- The Quinjet Support is not currently visible. Hotfixed for later this week.
- The Avengers Tower synergy Perk fires whenever anyone on the team fires a power – it should be firing only when Iron Man fires a power. Hotfixed for later this week.
- The Quinjet’s Rank 1 Perk was significantly overpowered at high levels. Top end Strike tile strength reduced from 1647 to 276. Hotfixed for later this week.
- Thanos (The Mad Titan)’s Infinite Power does not prevent tile destruction or modification by Support Perks at the moment. That’ll be fixed in R151.
- Support Perks that increase maximum health heal characters when a battle finishes, and they show a healing animation on the health bar at the start of battle. That’ll be fixed in R151.
- Archangel (Classic)’s power Aerial Superiority doesn’t prevent AP generation by Support Perks at the moment. That’ll be fixed in R151.
- When The Hulk (Bruce Banner) transforms due to The Other Guy, Supports attached to The Hulk won’t work for the remainder of the battle.
- Countdown tiles created by Supports don’t go away when the character they’re equipped to is downed. That applies to The Milano and the Chimichanga synergy Perks.
- The Destroyer Gun’s synergy Perk still fires when Agent Coulson is stunned.
- The Support Store is only visible if you have Support tokens, and it says “Get Your Covers!”.
- In the PC layout, the Red Iso-8 display overlaps other UI elements on the Supports inventory when you have 10,000 or more Red Iso-8.
- It’s not clear from your roster which characters have Supports equipped.
- Steve Rogers and his variants have been renamed to Captain America
- 2-Star Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- 3-Star Captain America (Super Soldier)
- 5-Star Captain America (First Avenger)