R151.1 Update: Support Perks that have a chance to activate will now activate in accordance to their listed percentages.
Here are the Release Notes for the R151 update!
- “Clairvoyant or Nostalgia?”
- Character Stats that have been increased by Supports are now displayed in Gold. This can be seen in all relevant areas of the game.
- A button is displayed in the Supports store that allows players to view the chances to receive Supports at a given rank for each type of pack.
- On the Steam version of the game, pressing Escape or Space will claim a newly received Support.
- Fixed a rare crash that happened after claiming the Red Iso-8 that is given when first receiving Supports
- Support Perks that increase maximum health no longer heal characters when a battle finishes
- Archangel (Classic)’s power Aerial Superiority prevents AP generation by Support Perks
- Thanos (The Mad Titan)’s Infinite Power now prevents tile destruction or modification by Support Perks.
- Support Perks that have a chance to activate are activating less often than listed in the descriptions. We are currently planning to address this issue by the end of next week (by April 27th)