“Odin Borson is the King of Asgard and the most powerful of the Norse Gods. With the power of the mystical “Odinforce”, he rules over the Nine Realms protecting them from all cosmic threats.”
(Abilities listed at level 255, followed by 450)
20893 Health / 83979 Health
Protector of the Nine Realms – PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) Commanding all the strength of the Odinforce, Odin bellows “I bid thee, halt!” If an enemy would deal at least 1441 damage, Odin jumps to the front, reducing that damage by 10% for each color of Fortified tile on the board. If Odin was already in front, he then Fortifies 2 random basic or friendly special tile(s). (Max level enemy dealing at least 5792 damage causes Odin to jump to the front)
- Level 2: If Odin is in the front, he Fortifies 3 tiles.
- Level 3: Reduces damage by 12% for each color of Fortified tile.
- Level 4: Reduces damage by 15% for each color of Fortified tile.
- Level 5: Reduces damage by 20% for each color of Fortified tile.
The Spear of Heaven – 7 AP
Odin channels his power through Gungnir, the Spear of Heaven, rending his enemies with its strength. Choose a basic tile. Deal 1717 damage, and that tile becomes a 2-turn Repeater tile that destroys 2 AP in the enemy’s largest AP pool (including Team-Up). (Max level 6901 damage)
- Level 2: Deals 1889 damage. (Max level 7591 damage)
- Level 3: Deals 2060 damage. (Max level 8281 damage)
- Level 4: Deals 2404 damage. (Max level 9661 damage)
- Level 5: Deals 2472 damage. Repeater tiles destroys 3 AP. (Max level 9937 damage)
Odin’s Blessing – PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) Odin bestows a boon of Odinforce unto his allies, granting them extra power. At the start of the turn, if there are at least 4 colors of Fortified tiles on the board, create a 3-turn Blue Countdown tile that each turn grants a burst of 420 health to the lowest health ally. When it expires, it creates a random Fortified Strike tile of strength 124. Other allies gain 2 levels in all powers (to a max of 5) for each of these tiles on the board. (Max level 1688 health, strength 496)
- Level 2: Countdown tile grants a burst of 508 health each turn. (Max level 2042 health)
- Level 3: Countdown tile creates a Strike tile of strength 157. (Max level strength 630)
- Level 4: Creates a Countdown tile if there are at least 3 colors of Fortified tiles.
- Level 5: Countdown tile grants a burst of 592 health each turn and creates a Strike tile of strength 170. (Max level 2380 health, strength 680)
Almighty Odin Cover Store – July 29-Aug 8
- Chance to get Odin (All-Father). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls
Odin Borson Limited Vault – Aug 5-10
- 40 Items
- 1x Gods and Ends Legendary Store Token
- 1x 4-Star Lizard (Classic) cover
- 3x Random 3-Star covers
- 6x Heroic tokens
- 4x 2500 Iso
- 6x 1000 Iso
- 5x 500 Iso
- 14x Two stars
Gods and Ends Legendary Store – Aug 5-10
- 15% chance to get Odin (All-Father), Doctor Doom (God Emperor), Thanos (The Mad Titan)
- Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points
Lost In Time – July 29-Aug 2
- Odin (All-Father) in placement rewards
Introducing… Odin – July 29-Aug 5
Webbed Wonder – Aug 1-6
- Odin (All-Father) as a progression reward
KRAKADOOM! (Ragnarok (Dark Avengers)) – July 29-Aug 2
- Odin (All-Father) shards as a placement reward
All-Father Knows Best – Aug 1-4
- Rewards tokens to the Almighty Odin cover store
MARVEL Puzzle Quest is available on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore and Steam. Click the PLAY NOW button to start your puzzle battle!